Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
An Open Letter in Elysium.

K
    Katsuro Tomori

A letter that looks to be typed up and printed out, rather than hand written, is left pinned to one of the notice boards deep in the reserved portion of the Nox.

Greetings to the locals of Sacramento.

I have had the pleasure to drive these streets, and walk them. To see the pumping blood of the city in the waning hours of the night and gaze on the glow of it's city light against the sometimes cloudy skies. But, like a favorite song of mine sings, my only friend is the moons shadow on these outings. I've had little chance to interact with as many of you as I'd like, and hope to remedy this!

With great excitement I invite any of the kindred spirits of Sacramento that would like to join me to do so on (date and time) I'm unaware of most of the cities finest spots, but that's hopefully part of the fun! However I am told there is a fantastic night life to be found and I'm sure a bite to eat to grab along the way. If you're interested, please sign below and give an activity so I know what expenses to arrange for, such as transportation, dining preferences, and most importantly ideas for a grand night out.

Yours most humbly,
    -Katsuro Tomori

Last edited by West; May 5th, 2017 at 04:08 PM.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.