Mable was working hard on planting the new trees.Lucky for her the Urban Forest plantinghappened at night when the heat of the sun wouldn’t damage the littleseedlings.She was bent down on herhands and knees digging the loose soil and sliding a tender little tree intothe ground. She heard a noise comingfrom the cemetery that was nearby.Shepushed her blood to heighten her senses.It sounded like a bunch of guys laughing at a stupid joke.She then heard a crack of rock breaking.“Those shits are breaking gravemarkers.” She said to herself.She brushed the dirt from her hand and stoodup.She walked quietly towards thecemetery until she could see them.Stickingto the trees and bushes she crept closer.There were three of them, unarmed.She came out of the trees.
“Whatcha doing?”sheasked calmly.The guys jumped.They were around 20 maybe 22.Certainly, not more than 25.
“We are having a little fun.”He was looking her up and down like she was ayummy treat.“Do you want to play?” The other two guys made some creepy laughingsounds as they play shoved each other.Mable guessed they wanted to play with her.
Creeps, Mable thought.But her lips tilted into a gentle smile, her eyes dropped briefly to thelead guy’s now bulging pants and back up to his eyes.I’d like a little fun.” She looked at the other two guys. " But I want a bit of private fun.Maybe your friends could go get us somethingto drink?I will be mightythirsty.” She walked up to the guy andran her fingertip over his lips.
Without turning his head, he said, “Beat it.Go get some beer.”The two guys argued but left when the leadguy turned around and threatened to break their arms.“Ok, so now I want my fun.” He roughly grabbed Mable by the arm andpulled her towards him.With the otherhand, he grabbed her crotch.He tried toshove his tongue in her mouth.
Mable grabbed his hand and removed from her crotch.She twisted his arm until he dropped herother arm.I want my fun too.” Shegrowled.While she had him twisted awayfrom her she sunk her teeth in.Hequickly settled down as she drank from him.When she was done she gently leaned him against a tree.
When his friends came back, Mable said “who wants to gofirst?”She then took them each into aspot behind the bushes and drank from them both.She then made sure all three guys had somebeer to drink.She left them all leaningagainst trees near the broken head stones.Once she got back to the urban forest area she made an anonymous call tothe police.She packed her truck andwent on to the next area for planting.