Ended
Watch

Two for the Saloon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    V
    Vivian York

Her brow furrowed. "I doubt very much you are not deeper than a dinner plate. Surely there is something that sparks your interests or makes you continue on..." with your Requiem. Those words didn't need to be said, they were written all over her face and eyes. "What gets you out of bed, Peter?" She asked casually, although she really wanted to press into him, press him for his interests.

Vivian laughed so hard, she had to put her hand over her mouth. "No, no silly. You're handsome and new. And I'm fond of your Family for some reason. I've had many friends with similar qualities as you have. I didn't have any bets, I'm here of my own accord. I don't enjoy hazing."

Her head tilted again, the swizzle stick began to move through her fingers. "I have no motives. I don't feel the need to sit and convince you otherwise. I invited you out because sometimes, people need someone to take them under their wing. I know I wished I had that when I moved here. It was rather difficult setting foot in new waters."

She thought laying it on the table would perhaps put the Shadow at ease. She'd forgotten how secretive they could be even though several shared her secrets with her.

Peter gets a phone call and leaves.

It's been a week since the character was logged in.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.