Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"We could take a look. If you still remember the way." The Moros offered.

Yes they could - and probably should - check the internet for the place. If it exists at all as a hotel, it would have a presence on the net. But its more than just a check up. Even if the building exists, it might not be a hotel any more. Even if the building exists...

"It would be a good idea to get some eyes on the place. We have no idea how much change this... Reality War... has left in its wake. If you still have reasonably solid memories, we might be able to get some idea by comparing what you can still remember with what is actually there now."

Even Campanella looks like his spitting out the words. They certainly sound strange to him.

"Even if the area has completely changed we should still go. There might be something left behind in the resonance. Something we could use."

He's not sounding upbeat. Its a long shot and he knows it. But right now, he'll go with any hint of the lost past he can get. Campanella is, after all, starting to wonder if the memories of an alternative past and a strange, yet familiar, city, are all part of the Seer's ruse.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

The seriously serious moment's cracked with the perpetual ringing of a phone. It wasn't even a snazzy tune. When Bolide leaves to take it, the Unicorn offers the man a lazy wave.

Faye fires off a golden glyph, and receives a arched eyebrow in question. Was Campy okay?

"The Reality War...our memories. We know that the Seers did something not to long ago, but. Our memories, our lives. It's-" Tuesday rakes a hand through her hair. "These lives, we've lived them. They're our memories and experiences. The reason why it's so hard to part the truth and the lies, is because it's all truth. At least a little. It's not like. Bam. Spell. Memory fuckery. It's like...bam. Spell. Our lives were rewritten. Our History was rewritten. S'why we had to wade through those Dreams. That's why places are different too. I'm not saying this to be like, we wont find anything. More of a, don't be surprised if we don't." her lips twist upward, "And be fucking glad if we find anything....even if it's just Faye's memories that are strengthened by being there. It'd be something that we didn't have before."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

3. Likes West liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a shrug, “I could try and remember. I mean, the name is there, but I don’t know how much more.” She hadn’t tried to look for the Bismark since her last return. No one had brought it up and it didn’t seem important.

Shrugging, “I’m game. Though not sure why it would be important, not even sure why I felt the need to mention it. Except it was part of the history of this place, well, some place outside the Circle.” She was the only Thearch currently.

Nodding to Tuesday, “You bring up an excellent point. It might not even be there anymore. And it could have been tied into what the Seer’s did and has gone ‘poof’. I don’t do Mind anymore, but are there spells to tap into the memories I have, or think I have? I mean, I know shit like that can be done, I’ve just never played with it myself. And what do would we hope to gain either way?”

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"If its there it may shed some light on exactly what the Seer's did. There is a chance we might be able to figure out how to reverse what was done. And there might be some... objects... relics... from the... That past. Objects we might be able to turn to our advantage."

The glitter in his eyes suggested the Moros was most likely clutching at straws.

"And if the Bismark remains, there may be hope other places may have survived."

He made a sour face.

"At the very least, we would get some answers to our questions. Maybe not the answers we want; but answers all the same."

He nodded along with Tuesday.

"Sympathy is a strange thing. It might just work. And if it does, we have something to go on."

6. Likes West, liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday tries not to frown, with Faye and Mind. This had to do with Time. Their Memories weren't messed with, their Histories were messed with, which shifted their memories. Cause and Effect. Time. But Truths. Her's were her's and Faye's were Faye's. And that was okay.

"So plans. We have some. Nifty." says the unicorn. "Maybe a weekend thing? Or an after weekend thing? When are you guy wanting to do this? Or are you wanting a few more peeps?" Tuesday presses forward, since sometimes stuff was talked about and never done, and this really shouldn't be a talking but not anything done thing.

She squints at her thoughts.

Did any of that make sense?

...whatever.

8. Likes West, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Shaman wasn’t sure she wanted things reversed. While the Seer’s had caused damage and things to change, some of those changes were for the better. At least to her, her change in Path. It caused her to find an inner strength she didn’t know she had. But would voicing that make her selfish? Make her sound like she was siding with the Seer’s? Which wasn’t true, but perception is reality.

“I’m all for looking and seeing what we can find. Answers would be amazing, and if we are able to find objects to give us an advantage, even better.” Her eyes shift down as she struggles with something internally, “I,” she starts, “I just don’t want my Path to change to what it was. This path, becoming a Shaman, has given me new found faith in who I am. There is a strength in myself that I don’t want to lose.” She shifts her weight, obviously uncomfortable with what she revealed. Blue eyes finally look to the others, “But I also wouldn’t let those feelings stop me from doing what would be best for us all. If things needed to be reversed for the Circle to become stronger and win against those assholes, I think I could do it.” It was a weird internal struggle for her.

Nodding after a few moments, “Not sure what other places there might be. Anyone heard of any other places or been to other places? Maybe there is something in books or paperwork that might give us a direction.” Was a thought.

“Yeah, answers would be great! Too many questions with no answers is frustrating and annoying to say the least.” Maybe they would get answers, or maybe not.

“I say we do it as soon as we can, no need to put it off or wait. I set my own schedule for work, so I’m free whenever it works best for you guys. As far as others?” there was a shrug, “It could help, it certainly won’t hurt.”

10. Likes West liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

A wan smile grows on Campanella's face.

"Yes. A plan."

It slowly dissolves slowly as he nods along with Faye.

"I can make myself available at any time. Just say the word."

It appeared that they had a consensus.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"I do not have the kind of power to prompt your Path to change Faye. What you're talking about is something like...fuck." sigh. head shake. "A bucket load. We're not setting out to change anything. Right? We're just off to see, remember. If you can. Baby steps. We just need to see what we see. Hell the building might not be around anymore, or it could be, but completely changed like to a I dunno, a.....mall?" a gust of a sigh, "Whatever. There's a reason why the Ladder and the other Orders aren't using them old places, and are home here."

"And yeah. I'm good whenever." shrug. "Hey? You guys wanna grab some burgers or something. My treat." what? she was hungry.

13. Likes West liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Well, she certainly wasn't looking to change anything.

"Sounds like we have a plan, of sorts. And I hope I remember, give us a direction at least." so that was that. They would meet and see where it took them.

Grinning, "Oh! Burgers?! Please say those come with milkshakes, case that would be amazing!" maybe they would have banana milkshakes, those were to die for!

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"Burgers? Well, alright then."

Campanella ran a finger under his nose. His soft and sudden smile was quite genuine.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread