Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1705) Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

The Nox Populi Nightclub.
    In the heart of downtown Sacramento there is a place of intrigue, excitement and entertainment. The modern flare of this venue is host to exclusive parties. The seduction of this establishment may take you away as you drink, dance and socialize. There are private services available upon request. The best DJ’s in town are in line to play a wide variety of music. Some of you may dine…as long as you have your VIP pass.

As Kindred arrive at Nox, they are discreetly met and led to the back of the club; some may recognize the area leading to rear stairs upward. The space downstairs is decorated in dark, rich woods and expensive furniture. There's a coat room that will also hold one's 'unmentionables'; namely, weapons, at the foot of the stairs. There are also private areas, dark, and furnished with soft couches, as well as meeting rooms with conference tables and chairs, and an area with several televisions. The Court area is decorated with long black and purple silken drapes cascading from floor to ceiling. Draped in elegant bunches and gathered into valances across door frames and between supporting pillars; the lighting is intentionally low, and the dull throb of music upstairs creates a low, rumbling pulse.

The common area circles the Court proper, and it becomes apparent that this is not decorated for a single evening. Small symbols note areas for Kindred only that branch off of the Commons, which will be necessary once those Kine privileged enough to see behind the Masquerade filter in: ghouls, herd members, or even devotees.

Another evening; another Danse. For some it will their first, for some it shall be their last. After all, this is the Prince's Elysium, and subject to the Laws of the Domain.

The furniture has been rearranged yet again. Now a set of elegant chairs, all dark wood and red leather, have been arranged in a circle. The baroque lighting leaves the corners of the Elysium commons in deep shadow.

Eternal Court is open once more...

Please remember that Predator's Taint is in effect and role-play is expected, or rolls will be asked for!

This is a great place to get Acknowledged

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice debated whether she should even make an appearance tonight, but as she decided to stay within the serene safety of the Caldarium she realized that's what everyone wanted.

The starving Haunt wouldn't bow to this expectation, oh no. Alice Hart wasn't the weak fool she had been, she was stronger. Proven her might, she was better then these mewling things that danced about, vying for attention.

(even as the Hunger gnaws at her insides, even as the Wraith was thrashing and hissing and wanting.)

A dress. Inspired by spring, soft colors and simple lines, something entirely Alice, even if the Alice wearing it wasn't at all like herself. Sunglasses do not perch upon her nose, her hands are free of her prop-cane. The colors of her dress do nothing to soften the visceral horror that are the vacant and mirrored pits of darkness bared to the world.

First to arrive she claims one of the seats for herself, looking as she sits, entirely like a predator.

An inhumanly still, exquisitely doll-like predator.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

3. Likes West liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Arriving and whistling 'Blue Velvet' considering her attire for the evening. The Daeva's hair swept back into a sleek look and black gloves that didn't take away from the soft fabric of her suit.

Vivian's Beast was on the edge, most likely for in preparation for the others who would soon gather that night. Alice's didn't phase her, it was masked cleverly. She was curious how powerful the Haunt may be, and how frightening she may be if otherwise. But the Doll was looking rather seasonal, still very much like she could shatter like porcelain.

"Well hello Alice!" She said with a chipper timbre. The Succubus had no need to be droll this evening, well, yet, anyway. The virgin evening was waiting for the rest of the Domain to appear which could go quickly set the tone of the night. "You look marvelous!"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Walking out of her office and into the Common area, Ale pauses to let her eyes move around the room, and allow her Beast to voice it’s issues.

And it had one, Vivian, with her Beast that challenged her own. And it did not like that. Pulling at its chain it snarled, demanding Ale extend her claws and rip part the pretty Daeva. The chain was violently yanked as her Beast was pulled deeper into its cage and her mind. There would be no ripping apart of Coterie members, or Domain members in good standing.

That settled, the Savage moves into the room, approaching the circle of chairs. Which was new, and she wonders what its meaning could be. Or if it even had one.

Maybe because Spring was in the air, or because she wanted something different to wear, she color on. And while it wasn’t as bright and cheerful as Alice’s dress, it was more color than she usually wore. It was a deep blood red, made of a sheer material with little fringe details along the edges. A black belt, well, styled more like a small corset, sat on her tiny waist, highlighting it.

“Seneschal Hart, good evening.” Greets the Italian with a smile and bow, “That’s a lovely dress, you wear it well.” And she did. Alice seemed to have a knack for having the perfect dress to match her skin tone.

Turning to Vivian, the smile remaining, “Good evening to you as well Miss York, that’s a stunning shade of blue.” Maybe the Daeva had a stylist, it would explain her perfect outfit choices for Court.

“I hope you’re both well this evening. Anyone heard anything about the odd positioning of the chairs?” she figured maybe Alice had heard something.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Wraith always thrashes now. Hissing and snarling with it's need, it's want. Faced with the presence of two greater predators, it actually helps. The Wraith still thrashes, and growls and wants. To flee, to hunt, to kill. But Alice is more used to it and it's desires then she's ever been.

Ignoring it is simple, she's been ignoring it, yet still holding that chain for nights upon nights now.

"Vivian, Reeve Antinori, thank you. I assume it has flowers on it, Lyssa scoured the depths of my wardrobe and bullied me into promising I'd wear it before summer." though the bullying had happened though text, since Alice didn't want her ghoul near, not when the bars were gone, and the chain felt more like a fraying cord whenever the siren's song of a beating heart echoed in her ears. "I'm sure the two of you are the picture of perfection, you both know more about fashion then I ever will I think."

"Though I know Vivian's in blue, which is always lovely with her hair," even if Alice never knew what color the Deava's hair was on any given night. "I'm left to assume you're in your traditional black? Something to show off you tattoos."

Her head tilts, the first sign on movement other then her lips parting for her to speak.

"I think one of the Prince's ghouls takes care of it since we currently do not have a Keeper."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable bounces into court wearing a wreath of flowers and leaves in her hair and a green handkerchief dress. The effect was like a woodland nymph. She saw that there was a gathering of ladies. She wasn't sure if she should join in or stay away. Either way there was a potential for being rude. She decided to walk over and at least say hi. She walks over to the group... "Good evening Seneschal Hart, Reeve Antinori, and Miss York. I hope this spring evening finds you all well."

V
    Vivian York

"Good evening Ale! That dress looks very fun on you too!" Appraising the woman and the ink painted on her skin. "It's actually red, Alice and you bet it shows off her magnificent tattoos. Its playful but tasteful." Squelching her shoulders and her nose, her body nearly in a giant smile.

"Well, dahlings, I believe we are all far too old for musical chairs. Unless it's some 'extreme' version of it. If that is the case, we may all need a lot of luck."

Vivian didn't think the Prince nor Twist were that twisted to do such a strange thing. "I bloody hope it's not like some Saw movie or worse, that dreadful 'Would You Rather' movie." Her voice trailing to a whisper, realizing she may have given someone an idea.

It could have also been the newer Beast that had entered for the evening. "Hello, hope you are well this evening." Vivian greeted the new Savage, she wasn't sure if she actually knew her name or was formally introduced. For now, she'd play along. She didn't have a mind like a trap in the slightest.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking at Alice’s dress once again, “It has flowers, they’re a pinkish color, on branches. And no, I have no idea what they are.” She says with a smile, “I never kept on being able to name flowers. But it’s very pretty.” Though if Lyssa wanted it worn before summer, maybe it had a spring type flower on it? She didn’t know, nor did she know why she was even spending time thinking about it.

Surprised, “Me? Fashion?” then a chuckle, “Afraid not. I just look for something that catches my eye and fits. Miss York is the fashion forward one here.” Nope, not claiming anything about being fashionable, nope.

Looking around once more, “Well, the Ghoul certainly has unique taste, and obviously changes their mind quite often. But still, it is eye catching.” She wasn’t about to judge the décor taste of Asa’s Ghouls.

And then Mable comes in, wearing…well…Ale wasn’t sure. Can’t say the Savage doesn’t have different tastes when it came to clothes.

“Priscus Wood, evening.” She says with a nod of her head, “That’s, uh, well, quite an interesting outfit.” The dress did look comfortable and easy to move in. “I can’t complain so far, and you?”

An eyebrow was raised in question, “Playful but tasteful? This is a good thing I take it?” was a first for her, playful but tasteful.

“Miss York, I don’t believe you’ve met Priscus Wood.” Ale says with a nod to Mable, “Priscus Wood, this is Miss York.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A grey suit over a white blouse with simple gold accessories. It sounded safe enough for wall street. And if there was one thing Twist loved, it was taking things and twisting, pardon the pun, them as far away from what they were originally as she could.

She probably got it from her Sire.

So, sweeping her hair up in a loose tangle that was as much a mockery of a bun as her outfit was of a business suit, she eventually made her way down to Court.

Pausing at the entranceway, she evaluated the crowd below her, picking out those of importance. Her beast snarled that the only importance any of them had was as prey, but she refrained from caving to it's demands for violence.

From a distance, @Alice looked a vision of spring and Twist sunk into a curtsy to the woman who was the Prince's second.

Vivian York and Alessandra were 2/3rds the prime reason her beast had hackles raised, but Twist focused on wondering what it would be like to trace the first's curves through her suit and the second's tattoos through the guazy skirt, rather than the colors their blood would stain their clothes.

The last third was a female she had seen but not truly met, @Mable Wood , and Twist was glad that she hadn't gone with her initial idea of a summer dress for the evening.

Deciding to wait a while before approaching anyone in conversation, Twist moved past the entry way and deeper into court.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Pink flowers on branches? Alice nods, "I know what dress you're talking around. I actually bought it a while ago...when I could still see actually. I just...hadn't found a night to wear it."

"Ale you cannot hide behind that excuse, I remember your black dress with the flowers, you don't stumble on something like that without some idea of fashion." then she nods, her head turning to Vivian, "Red, playful and tasteful? More words towards your aptitude to fashion."

The Wraith thrashes, but it always dose now and Alice hardly even noticed the arrival of the Domain's newest gangrel. "Priscus Wood?" Alice echos Ale, and wonders just what the women had done to have her Coterie mate to leave the Clan to her, but it might just be that unlike Alice, Ale didn't want to deal with Clan business while overseeing the Domain as Reeve. "Good evening. I am well." her tone, dead and always hollow, now seems more so. "Interesting outfit?" Maybe if they keep talking about irreverent things like clothing, the Wraith's gnawing, and writhing just might fade into the background.

When the others notice and hopefully tell Alice that Twist had made her appearance, Alice will stand, offer the Royal Archon a curtsy, holding it for a moment, before sitting once more.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread