(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Katsuro, Twist and Aee continue here!
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Jaqen liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia plodded down the stairs, away from the dancing lights and partying Kine. It suited her fine. It was not her scene and she was already getting sick of the gagging sounds some of them made when she walked past. Her pace started to slow down as she reached the opening. Closed eyes and a deep breath. Air did nothing for someone long dead, but the phantom sensation of calm it brought helped keep the monster within stuck in its cage. Eyes opened and her plodding continued.

The moment she entered the room she felt the beast start thrashing about deep inside and howl in wordless terror of these greater predators that stalked the room. It was not enough to make her flee, but her pace faltered for a brief moment. She gave the room a quick sweep and picked up what snatches of conversation she could hear. Lets see...Fancy Dress, Something about limos...Ah, here we go. Her attention fell on a pale woman sitting alone. Less like something alive and more like a life sized china doll. "Good evening." Cynthia said. She raised her hand, but then unceremoniously dropped it when she got a better look at her face. ​Definitely part of the clan.

A strange smell started to fill the space between them. Was that bleach?

4. Likes Jaqen, , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

It seems like Her Grace, Ale and the unassuming venture were talking about...karaoke?

At least it wasn't something subtle and biting, Alice didn't know if her stressed control could actually handle something like that.

Boots hit the ground, a gait that Alice hadn't heard before, though there isn't a Beast to match.

The voice calls a greeting, and leaves it at that. Alice takes a moment, but that's all she needs to catch chemical scent wafting up. A hidden Beast and an unpleasant odor, Alice was guessing that the body belonging to this feminine voice was a Cousin.

"Good evening," Alice returns with her hollow voice, nodding. Invisible strings lull before being pulled taut once more. Eyeless sockets point in the direction of the voice and the smell, "I am Seneschal Alice Hart, High Priestess of the Circle of the Crone, and Priscus of Clan Nosferatu."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had been so lost in thought she hadn't noticed that the small group had broken apart. She pulled her thoughts back when she heard a new voice saying, good evening. Then Alice responded bringing Mable completely back to the fact they were in court. Wow, where did her thoughts go? She was discussing clothes then couldn't seem to remember anything else but karaoke and lipsticks. Mable was going to introduce herself but a noxious chemical odor filled her senses. She chose to wait and let Alice do her thing.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia's eyebrow arched. Wasn't expecting to find her this fast. Not that she was complaining. It was a nice change of pace from the other domains to say the least. "I'm Cynthia Weiss. Painter, Musician and part of the Nosferatu as well." She said as she sat down on one of the assembled chairs. Alice could hear the creaking of her leather jacket and the faint clinking of jewellery and metal. "A pleasure to meet you Priscus"

She turned her attention to Mable and waved. Surprised I missed her.

V
    Vivian York

"Seriously, it's not like it was 'that' small." Vivian slightly scoffed. "You're probably right Alice, maybe it will turn up eventually. Could be along one of the corners of the walls or something by now."

But then, a most foul smell wafted in just as the spiky haired woman came in. Thankfully, the Daeva quickly chose not to breathe for several moments. It was a pity they needed air to speak or she wouldn't have inhaled at all. Nodding in acknowledgement of the new Haunt that arrived, Vivian was thankful Alice wasn't busy and could assist her promptly.

"So Mable, I don't think we've really spoke much yet."

Good thing Vivian was quick with ice breakers. "What has been the most thrilling thing you've done in the past year?" She grinned, anxiously awaiting the answer.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Not 'that' small? The Doll turns her head to the Daeva, titling it in silent question, what sort of lipstick was the succubi tal-oooooh. Not any kind of lipstick at all.

"I'm sure someone's found it, you have a fair few fans after all. Maybe someone's kept it. To remembered the shade of you...lips."

My, my what's happened to Alice, for the haunt to say something like that in public. Maybe it was Robert boosting her confadance, maybe she just didn't care. Or maybe it was just that the Daeva was her Coterie mate.

As Vivian turns to Mable, Alice turns to Cynthia.

At her words, Alice nods. Smoothly inhuman, the soft lull of strings, before they're tugged, pulling the Doll's head back up...

Alice and Cynthia continue here!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable wave back at the new girl, Cynthia, and offered a welcoming smile. Then she left with Alice.

Mable looked at Vivian and wondered what she meant as thrilling. She probably lived an awesome night life. "Thrilling? Oh, I am sure nothing I do is considered thrilling." Mable gives a bubbly little laugh. "I am pretty boring. My excitement is getting a new tree to take root. Or finding a new trail to hike. I would much rather hear about adventures you have had. I bet you have done some exciting and fun things or met interesting people."

V
    Vivian York

Vivian and Mable continue here.

Katsuro leaves.

It's been a week since the player logged on.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread