Morgan's letter to Mhairi is carefully written and very legible. She either took a great deal of time to write it or maybe used Favored Fate.

To my liege Mhairi ,

There are things I must tell you.

First I apologize for the abrupt departure. I wish I had the time to say goodbye in person, but with how things have gone that may be lacking. I did wait but Green is gone. You and he are amongst my dearest friends. I do not know if he goes to danger or to avoid it but I am unable in good concience to allow him to go on his own. So I will follow him. I am NOT abandoning you. You are strong and vastly safer in Sacramento then you were before. You are a powerful queen and a good person so I know you will do well here. I have faith in you to be the strong leader for our court. I do not know how long we will be gone as I don't know if Green intends to return or when.

Second, I have left several things behind. There are fair number of knives in my room, feel free to use or distribute them as you see fit. I have also left the binders or research I did into goblin fruit and hobgoblins, just in case the archives fail. I apologize beforehand if they cease to function when if I take too long finding Green. I left my dress behind too and some clothes, distribute them as you like. Enclosed with this letter you should find a gift card for a nearby pizza restaurant the sprites like. The sprites are very loyal to Autumn and to its members but they are, well, sort of stupid. They have a low attention span but pizza seems to help keep them focused. This shall help you save money on the pizza until I return. Lastly, I left a envelope of cash in my room, though I can't recall which drawer it is in.

Third, I am aware of the bargain and that Green has fulfilled it. I do not know why he did it alone but I shall ask him and ask what he seeks now. I will help him if the task seems worthy. This does not belittle you my liege. If tis naught, I shall try to berate him. If in the course of our travels I find aught that could aid you or the Freehold I ask that you please not change Edna's mailing address. And I apologize for the mail order bottles of holy water when they arrive, hopefully they are legit.

You are my friend, no distance will change that.

Yours in loyalty,

Morgan Bellanar.