Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

The "give them tips" got a giggle out of Circe. She'd had to instruct idiots too, mostly on guys who thought it was best to shoot "all gangster style" instead of actually aiming. That was the problem with illegal arms: no gun safety knowledge.

Circe nodded in agreement. Privacy couldn't be beat for practice. The Fairest smiled, "Sounds like a good idea. Too bad urban," she waved her had around them, "mean its probably a haul these days to actually find a field." The Changeling had an unfair advantage in that. She just opened a random door and she'd have plenty of privacy to shoot, maybe even a live target too. Nothing improves marksmanship like a ravenous monster charging.

Circe schooled her face to keep the smile as Sophia mentioned her father. Circe knew who her family was, she just had to hack some FBI investigations to get those details. Hopefully the mortal didn't notice her eyes turning sad briefly. She did naught to hide her confusion when Sophia started to laugh. This woman was...mocking her gun choice?

Circe pouted, "Well excuse me for preferring quantity over quality," and threw a mock glare at Sophia, "a common weapon is the preference of a," she giggled, "lady," then laughed, "like, oh screw it!" Circe broke down laughing. "I admit the 9mm is puny. No punch like a .45 or bigger. But I like that its light to carry around," she didn't mention if she was carrying or not. Circe wasn't yet done explaining the pros of 9mm, "Plus the bullets are cheaper too when buying in bulk. I've uh, done inventories before," that was one way to put it, "that and uh, well," she looked down. Circe let out a loud sigh, "I kinda didn't have the body strength for bigger bullets for a while," Sure Circe had the muscles now but instead she lacked the cash.

Circe hoped Queen Anne was getting roasted, literally, by someone right now.

Circe refrained from asking what Sophia's work was. She didn't want to have to make up a job of her own.

She nodded along on the rifle front, "True. I mean, you don't use them to be covert being way too obvious. Sure, there are plinkers or carbines but they're shit for punch and big. Respectively and all. Even sawed offs are only a little smalleeeer, uh," she paused realizing she was talking shop with a total stranger. She laughed nervously, "but those are illegal. Totally unsafe too very hard to handle, uh. I am not speaking from experience. We were talking about rifles right?" Horrible way of changing the subject and Circe was doing a shit job of it. Circe just kept going. "Yes rifles ain't subtle. Don't use them much, guessing you don't either. You gotta admit a Desert Eagle is on par for clip volume," she scrunched up her face and quipped, "Well except for a Mini. That beats an Eagle in ammo. Crazy popular with A-Team fans too."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a shake of her head, “Not too bad of a haul, just need to know where to look.” Though she wasn’t about to give the location of the fields she had found. She didn’t need cattle kicking around the area.

If Ale noticed Circe’s eyes turning sad, she didn’t let on.

There was a hearty laugh, “Quantity isn’t an issue if you’re a good shot. And I will never claim or accept being called a lady. If I’m shooting, I’m shooting to hit my target and bring it down, being a lady has no place in it for me.” She continues to chuckle as she shakes her head. “Guess I’ve never considered my .357’s to be heavy, though I usually have them in a twin holster.” And she could draw them in a blink of an eye. “Cheaper is good as far as bullets are concerned, especially if you practice a lot. I originally had a couple .357’s that could fire .38 Special’s, and while it cut down on the cost of ammo, it just lacked the punch of my current ones. But I’ll take the hit in my bank account for rounds that will drop an enemy quickly. As far as body strength? It takes practice for a larger caliber, but nothing you couldn’t do, your body will adjust to the heft and recoil of a bigger gun the more you use it. But you have to want it.” Smaller caliber was ok, but they just lacked power.

Smirking at the ‘illegal’ talk, “Illegal doesn’t mean you can’t have them, just have to be careful with how you use them. It was a bitch to get my paperwork in order to be able to carry legally, being from another country and all.” And undead, and not having carried legally before.

The way this girl was giggling and jumping around with topics made Ale more than a little suspicious of her. Her knowledge of guns and pointing out something was ‘illegal’ made her think she might see this girl around town. Well, the more unsavory and underground parts that Ale usually found herself at. Then she would know for sure if this Circe was part of the criminal world, or was just all talk.

Shaking her head, “Nope, I’ve shot them, but I don’t have any.” There was then a nod, “It is on par, and the guns themselves are easy to change magazines.”

There was a confused look about the mini and something called an A-Team, “A-Team? Not sure I’m familiar with that, but I know the gun. It might beat my Eagles in ammo, but I bet I wouldn’t need very much ammo to hit my target before it does.” She knew her skills, she was a damn fine shot.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was something else, related to the ammo. Oh yeah! "You ever heard of a Medusa revovler? I bring it up 'cause if ammo costs are an issue I think that was the gun that could use, like, 3 different calibers. Was popular back around the whole Y2K scare," people prepping for the apocalypse wanted a gone that'd fire any bullet they found. If demand was high enough, someone would invent the supply.

Circe was glad the woman didn't seem that concerned about legality. "True. You can get anything with the right paperwork. And cash, lots of that helps." Circe waved a hand as she conceded defeat, "I concede you the victory. Pistols are more convenient. You really don't need bigger stuff around here unless you're looking for trouble, like you said," or you were making a weird political protest that might get SWAT to show up. "And I did want it, the punch. First time I tried a .45 it knocked me on my ass," she shrugged, "I'm sure exercise and age has taken care of the kick problem. But uh," she flushed, "I'm ashamed to admit this but I can't afford 'em now. My, uh, preferred markets got too volatile," that was a VERY diplomatic way to put it.

"I didn't know what A-Team was either, so I watched an episode online. I'll say this about it," she smirked, "if the Mini was getting shot in A-Team fashion then you could take an hour to aim and STILL hit a target first. It was a kids show," she chuckled. The ludicrous amounts of gunfire having not fatality or injury in that show was absurd. "Sounds like you have confidence in your skills. Any chance we could meet at one of those fields with some targets?"

ooc: For some reason I though the .357 needed Strength 3, not 2. No idea why
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “I’ve heard of it, but wouldn’t buy one. While they are a cheaper gun, both in gun cost and ammo, they’re a pain in the ass. And by pain in the ass I mean having to have cylinders loaded and ready to go. It’s less bulky and time efficient for me to have my Desert Eagles loaded and spare clips stored within the holster than carry around cylinders in my pockets. I also find floating pins unstable in use. Mine have a rotating bolt, which makes for a very smooth racking and cycling.” She brushes her long hair behind her tattooed shoulder, “And the cost of ammo is coming down. People haven’t felt the need to stock pile it anymore. And it’s cheaper to buy in bulk online.” True story. “But hey, to each their own.”

Chuckling, “Hey, nothing wrong with the bigger guns. Shotguns are a hell of a deterrent, but like you said, they don’t really have a place here. Unless you live on the outskirts or are out camping. Then I’d rather have a shotgun over mine.” Not really, but I was the human sounding thing to say.
    There was a hearty laugh, “A .45 huh? Nice, a good gun, lots of punch. And it does carry quite a bit of recoil. If price is a concern, have you tried pawn shops? Every once and a while they get in some good guns for a great price. It’s a matter of going to them and forming a relationship with the owner, most of em are great to work with. Should look into it if you want something bigger.” Bigger guns came with bigger price tags and she was very well aware of it.

She laughs again, “Might have to look this A-Team up then. Sounds like it could prove for some good entertainment.” Not that there was much down time, but she could spare some time here and there.

“You could say that.” She agreed about her confidence about her skills.

And then the question. Was Ale comfortable enough with this Circe to take her shooting? She wasn’t sure. And it wasn’t that the Savage couldn’t handle herself if it came to that, but she didn’t really want to share her spots. Well, no reason she couldn’t find a new one.

Glancing at the beauty, “You’re wanting to meet up with someone you just met to go to a random field and fire guns?” there was amusement in her voice.

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah, so it is a piece of shit revolver," Circe nodded at Sophia's comment on the survivalist revolver, "That's what I figured. And too right on the ammo binging," she giggled at that. She so wished she'd been doing business during the Y2K craziness.

Circe smiled at Sophia's approval of the .45 calibre, "Sounds like a good option. Buy in bulk ammo like you said, which'd make it ultra convenient if I ever get a Thompson," also known as the Chicago Typewriter. Circe knew how to get them cheap and, in theory at least, make them functional. Restoration Of Dawn Beauty did work on those she'd bought, save that salt water corrosion (majority of the damage) was never affected. So results had been good for bronzing and mounting.

"Yeah I watched couple of episodes. They seem to have two theme," she held up her hand and raised her index figure, "Ludicrous gunfire with no injuries," and then raised her middle finger, "and construction montages. Maybe they were I don't know," she shrugged, "trying to say crafting is better then small arms or some weird PSA. Oh!" she perked up, "More importantly it starred Mr. T."

Ah, right. Circe may have jumped the gun, oh pun, a little on the fun. "Ha ha, guess I jumped the gun," she held up both hands and made a victory "V" with each, "pun," then put them back down, "due to the fun. We should probably be at least good friends before meeting in secert fields. Something simpler first perhaps? Any preferences? Feel free to say no, though I shall follow up your pawn shop suggestion."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging, “Depends on what you consider a piece of shit. Some people love em, some hate em. All a matter of preference I guess.” Wasn’t her preference, but she wouldn’t harp on someone else thinking it was a great gun. Might make fun of em, ok, she defiantly would make fun of them. But not pass judgement.

A curious eyebrow was raised, “Thompson, like the sub machine gun?” not a gun many people had on their list to own. “You’re really looking to take the whole Italian stereotype thing to the extreme huh?” she asks with a smirk. “A little bit more expensive than getting a .45, and defiantly not one you can open carry. Least not that I’m aware of. But one hell of a gun.” But hey, Circe could do Circe.

Ah, Mr. T she had heard about. “I’ll look into it, might be entertaining after a long night of work.” Though she usually pinned her butterflies to unwind, or clean her guns.

Chuckling with a nod, ‘Might be a good idea. I’m not usually one to share my fields with people I don’t really know. But yeah, we could do something simpler first, get to know each other more. As for a preference? Well, I work a lot, so it’s a matter of finding a free evening. I work the night shift so I’m usually crashed out all day. I’m not much of a club girl, dive bars are more my style. Would a dive bar work for you?”

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

2 Days over the limit.

Please try to be a bit more responsible and keep an eye on the super handy bar at top and wind threads down gracefully.

Scene Ends
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

10. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread