THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Activities Director - Mhairi
    Notary - Sasha
    Groundskeeper - Alexander

I went ahead and picked some names so that we could move ahead. Feel free to keep discussing names, but at least we have some to refer to in the meantime.

I've updated the Freehold page, including a couple of 'conditions', and the first post in the Freehold forum has an 'info' post like Vampire and Mage now.

I'll reiterate as the new seasonal thread opens, but it should be taken as 'the' point where several things have happened off-screen and should be taken as fact:
    - Fairweather defeated
    - Funderland secured
    - leadership roles created and filled
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

2. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

"Don't get on the bad side of the Groundskeeper!" Yeah, that'll stop noobs in their tracks as they try to figure out what it means. Awesome! I like it.

Well the big boss isn't someone you ever want to get on the bad side of...wait, that's for Metal Gear. Boss sounds good.

But having the Boss also be the activities director would indeed be hilarious.

Counsel perhaps? It works as a descriptor for an information provided, legal advisor, or HR. It might get a little confusing with the Sovereign Council too but that doesn't seem to stop most bureaucracies from, uh...operating.

It also sounds about right for a corporate job position.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Derp! One more minor note.

We'll see how these go/work out for a month or two before I add the titles to Minisheets and the Who's Who page in a new section. That ought to also give plenty of time to debate the 'final' labels for the titles.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
+ Reply to Thread