Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She takes a sip of her water as she listens to Lance, wondering what was up with this guy. Were they a team just looking to be annoying to whomever they came across? Cause Ryan seemed friendly enough up until Lance graced them with his presence.

There was a small chuckle at Ryan’s jab. Realizing that perhaps this was the bitchy little brats from pageants all over again. “Had I realized this was going to turn into a credit card measuring contest I would have brought my Amex black card. But I’m not shallow enough to feel my wealth makes my worth. Especially with you." there was a sigh, "And here I thought the stereotype of girls being catty was a lie.” Clearly the poor girl had something to prove to someone. “So this has been fun,” she then pauses, chuckling before shaking her head, “Wait, no it hasn’t, I’m bored and done playing. I believe the guys might provide a more enlightening and intelligent conversation.” The Nix then turns and makes her way over to the guys looking at art.

Coming to a stop beside the guys, eyes looking at the art and then turning to the group, “So what’s the consensus on this one? Thoughts, opinions?” asks the Nix with a smile. She was social by nature, so this group seemed a good fit. More than one person meant more opinions and more chance to make connections.
    Campanella Peter Byrne
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"...Done? Playing?"

It's like someone missed most of a convo. Or someone had... Amex insecurities? Truly Confused eyebrows rise at Sera's departure, remaining lifted as they looked back at Ryan.

"Did I miss something?"
    Legit. "Whatever. You certainly didn't. Although I discovered You-Know-Who has a little vein that pops out on his head when you question his artistic opinion." Totally not a snicker. And totally not fodder for future fun. "There's also a distinct lack of imagination, artistic integrity, and appreciation for moi over there. Soooo..."

He offered Ryan an arm.

"There's a drag show at Reverence tonight. Want to see if we can score some Molly and salvage the evening?"
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

3. Likes liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella smiled as the magnetic woman drew near.

"This? Norwegian Coast by Moonlight by Andreas Achenbach. Its a standard subject but it stands on its own merits. A dark broody sky, tall cliffs. If you note the foreground, there is even the remains a ship being washed to shore. So its a very dramatic piece. Its likeable. If you were to sit and study it, I'm sure you'd find a few other things in there too."

He stood to one side and let the painting speak for itself.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Three days and no one's posted -- Scene Ends.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 23

You do not have permission to view the list of names.