Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Ever Forward

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Let a person be a person and judge them that way, and try not to let anything else cloud your judgement.

That sounded familiar.

Alice it's that thought and Vivian's comment on Carthians that makes Alice laugh her hollow little laugh.

"Ale, listen to Vivian. I'd say the same, but..." she gestures to all of herself, "Sometimes when I say something like that, my-ah-curse...it makes it weird, and means less. Or whatever. But this is real, and I think I'd have gone crazy a long ass time ago without you guys."

Alice plays with her fingers, twisting and pulling them.

Another laugh, "It's the first thing I thought of! Well, not really, I did think of a spy movie, with something about rain and clear skies, but I thought that wouldn't work...but maybe purple cucumber won't work either. I just thought it was fun. But if we're actually going to do this, maybe a whistled tune would be best."

another laugh from the doll, "I'd like a nice little house. Something a little girly, and free of gross. Construction on the Necropolis is ongoing, and the Aboveground haven isn't great...." and she hadn't really been to her own apartment in a while. "I just want something pretty and nice, even if I can't see it."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “Well, I’m not sure I want to find the right one. Romantic relationships seem like a lot of work for little to no pay off.” She then shrugs, “Maybe I’ve just always been more business minded and not romantic minded, either way, it’s not something you’ll see me in. But I want to keep working on this, what the three of us have.” But a romantic one? Not going to happen, there were more important things…like increasing her contacts and allies. Romance would get in the way and waste valuable time.

Grinning, “While I’m on board with a code word, I would think that an observant Kindred would catch on after a while. So maybe a whistle or even clearing our throat type sound would be better. I’m not really an expert at being subtitle though.” She says with a laugh, “But it’s something I can work on.” Maybe being more subtitle would be better. Blunt was good, but sometimes it was best to be subtitle, or so she heard.

Nodding, “I think I can also safely say I’ve gained enough trust in both of you to agree, some place together would be good. It would be easier to spend time together and get to know each other better. Think I heard somewhere that you never really know someone until you live with them.” There was humor in her voice.

Looking to Alice, “A little girly huh? Well, I think Vivian’s going to have to help with that aspect. I’m not really good with girly, I have an idea what it is, but wouldn’t know how to apply it to a house. But if that’s something you want, I’m sure we can make sure you have it. I would like for us each to have something we love and want in a Haven, or even a mixture of what makes us…well…us. Me personally? I don’t really have anything special I’m looking for, unless you count a place for me to work on pinning butterflies. That would be nice, a little quite work area.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

"Ale has a point, someone may catch on to a code word. Whistling may be best. Any genre of tunes we're all familiar with? Although, just whistling in general may be good enough. It may not even matter what the song is." The Daeva was delighted by all of this, it was like a secret club. Having been raised in a society that didn't permit her to join one, ever, this was a total thrill.

"Be careful when you say, a 'little girly' because I can go all girly." She jokingly cackled. "Are there any fabrics you like the feel of so you can 'see' it in your own way? Suede, lace, velvet, silk? There are so many things out there that could make it you experience the decorating."

"So, a vintage style home, something modern, contemporary? I can make anything work. Alice, do you need something with a more simple floor plan?" Keeping everyone's wishes at the forefront would be tough, but at least Vivian was flexible with her tastes.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice is quiet and still as Ale speaks. She knew Alice was right here, and admitted to a something with Robert. Did the Italian think Alice was stupid for being lead by her heart?

"A whistle could work, none of us have done something like that. Depending on the tune, it could easily mean different things." Alice says, deciding to move her mind away from the thought of Ale thinking she was stupid.

A hollow, if mockingly delighted laugh, "A little girly, I don't want to alienate Ale! More...soft? Elegant? I have preferences for styles of houses, but I can't see them, so one of you could chose. I think something modern, uncluttered and streamline inside would be best. Modern inside, old world outside?" Alice asks, waiting to see what the others would say, "Suede would be amazing, maybe a couch, or leather? Velvet throw pillows? And I've always wanted silk sheets."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “I think a generic type whistle would be the easiest way to go. If we went with some type of genre or anything that could be identified, then I think it will raises suspicions too. And like Alice said, none of us have actually whistled in Court before, so generic should work. But we could try it, and if it works, great. If not, then we can work on it or try something else.”

Laughing, “Oh, you won’t alienate me, I can adapt. But I like that, elegant. We’re each elegant in our own ways, so that is something we defiantly need to have.” As long as she wasn’t surrounded by pink, she could live with anything. “Ohh! Yes Alice! Old world style outside, modern inside, that sounds perfect! What type of budget are we looking at?” she needed to know if she needed to move funds around.

“I vote for leather, I’ve always liked the feel of real leather.”
    Personal preference for her. “Alice, were there colors you would prefer? For anything, furniture, rugs and all that stuff.” The Haunt light be blind, but Ale still valued her opinions. And she wanted things in the house that she knew Alice would like, it was important to her.

7. Likes liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

"We'll have to sit down and budget things out**. I think with the three of us, we can find something that would fit us all."

All of what the Savage and Haunt picked were definitely things the Daeva could work with, floor plans and whatnot. "So probably a floor plan that's not too complex. Believe me, I have seen some that there are random stairs, changes in floor levels for absolutely no bloody reason. Anyone can trip up or down those stairs, or become quickly agitated, so we'll stay away from that crap."

"Ale, I think we'll do the color scheme. I like girly, but I also like dark colors. None of that super bright Better Homes and Gardens junk. Leather, done. Velvet pillows, done. Silk sheets Alice, will be done." All of these things were doable.

I think we hit the month mark, perhaps we should wrap this and move on to the next phase?

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I don't want you to have to adapt," Alice tells Ale, "I want you to be happy, and not uncomfortable."

"Yes, a budget should probably be worked out. If not, I'll keep dreaming until no one would be able to afford this house." her hollow little laugh, "But, yeah. Rich colors, rich materials. Wood, metal, stone." Alice makes a mockery of a pleased, pleasant hum.

"Elegant, rich, texture." Alice says more to herself, "I can have Lyssa look into places during the day, once we have a proper budget worked out."

I'm good to wrap! Can't wait to see what our lovely lady vamps come up with!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A quick nod to Vivian, “I’m sure it won’t come as a shock that I like dark colors myself.” She says with a grin, “But I’m open to seeing what you have in mind.” Plus, her own space could be as dark as she wanted.

Chuckling to Alice, “I don’t mean that I’ll adapt and be unhappy. I mean I’ll adapt to there being girly things, hell, maybe I’ll even learn to like them. But if something would really make me unhappy or uncomfortable, I will certainly let you guys know.” There was a smile in her tone, “Just as long as we aren’t talking about bubble gum pink stuff, cause then I have to give my veto.” She says with a laugh and amusement.

“Sounds like doing a budget is our next step.” She hated budgets, but since not having her family wealth, she had to learn to live with them.

“That would be great if Lyssa could do that, would save us a lot time. And headaches, something tells me most real estate agents aren’t willing to meet during the evenings.”

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread