Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Secrets of Below

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    R
    Robert Longstreet

Alice's argument makes sense to Longstret. The Kallisti's reason for being is tearing the social fabric around him. A presence of such person is not welcome in any but the most anarchistic of Domains. Although that they were specifically named probably meant it was some personal slight, in the end it made no difference - the law works, because the Prince says so.

"So His majesty is a newly-established spiritual seeker? Interesting."

It was. To leave all the riches and profits of the First Estate for dusty tomes and esoteric theosophy was quite unheard of.

"'I thank you for your answers and hospitality. I look forward to working with you in the future, especially on that Brood captive you have. I think I'll stay here for a bit more, familiarize myself with the place and then call it a night."

If Cross or Alice want to stick around, Longstreet has no problem with it. If not, he'll stay Below for another hour and then leave.

Since we have a new Haunt in the Domain, I think we could wrap it up here, and maybe start another Necropolis scene with Cynthia. Or we could continue here. What do you think?

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Really, it all came down to politeness. If Bea didn't run her mouth off at Court, Alice would have had zero problems with her, even if she said worse to the Doll out of Elysia.

To Longstreet she nods, strings lull before pulling taut once more. She honestly didn't want to spend anymore time speak of the Prince, or continue to remember how that drawled voice, sharpened into something uncompromising.

'i will not have an animal for a seneshcal'

"You are welcome, you have a key now, and are welcome here. Though if you want to bring guests....please inform us before hand. The Caldarium is free to use, if you want to invite others for service when the Dark Temple's recreated...I'll make myself scarce, and please, keep them from wandering in the catacombs." they didn't need the kindred of the domain snooping or getting lost.

Once it was made clear that the conversation between the Haunts of Sacramento was at an end, Alice ascends. Wanting, needing. With a single mindedness, she makes her way to the Barrens.

End Scene!
    With the scene having to end in 9 days anyway, I'll just close it down now, so we can get this into continuity, and snag Cynthia and give her a tour!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

3. Likes unlimited sink liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread