Ended
Watch

Preliminary Drawings

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    K
    Katsuro Tomori

"Well, once we've got the Academy up and running and things moving here again....as they clearly have not in some time...well it will take awhile. But I have a certain schedule to keep, set by my Sire in terms of what I am to accomplish... I was hoping to gain skill in the Sight. It's essential to so many of my studies. What would you seek in exchange for tutoring in this skill? Your Doctorate, abilities and mind make you perfectly suitable." There it was. All cards out on the table. No cheap sales tactics. No angle. Would Jax be suited to align himself with a fellow Dragon, would he be someone with whom Tomori could build the chapter house? Or would he be as divisive as any other Kindred you might find in these long nights?

z
    zapero12

Jax takes a moment to ponder the proposition and says, "This may seem like much to ask for and I am willing to trade more for this. I would like an introduction into your coil, for you to teach me your clans ways of animals, and for us to share our intellectual knowledge's and discoveries in this domain. As a add on the last bit there I want us to essentially chronicle everything we find for the Academy."

Maybe that was a bit much, but hey I had to ask and try at least

Jax places his gaze up Katsuro hoping he will accept and wondering what he will ask of Jax to even out the trade a bit more.

z
    zapero12

"I should also note I will have to ask my Priscus about permission for this teaching. Wouldn't want to go over anyones head here."

K
    Katsuro Tomori

A willingness to work together, certainly. The man certainly had some requests though. Katsuro wasn't sure what he expected from the Shadow, maybe the Japanese Dragon underestimated his peer. A twich of his lips came across his face as he leaned on the desk, resting his chin against the palm of his hand in brief thought, weighing everything out. "I find your terms...slightly steep, but if you are...pliable? Is that the word? No matter, I would like to take the first steps into the Void. I am not skilled with Animalism yet...it is on my list of studies however, and when I learn I will teach...but I could promise to fund a few experiments of yours in the future, until that part of our agreement is fulfilled?" This would actually cross off several things his Sire had tasked him with, if Jax found it agreeable. Nevermind if the Shadow lived up to his Doctorate there would be quite a bit to gain in the future for them both. The Lord was brimming with hope for the future, and the smile on his face showed it as he waited to see Culmets reaction to the fresh terms.

z
    zapero12

Jax didn't expect to get so much of what he had asked for. He listened to the dragons words carefully and when he had finished speaking..

"I'm not necessarily looking for funding mostly a scientific partner. A relationship where we could aid in each others research best we could and share our findings. As for the rest, how about if I am given permission I will teach you sight and the steps of the void in exchange for the ways of the animal, when you learn it, and your coil. I believe that is an equal exchange. Three things for three things. Do you agree?"

Jax took a slight lean back and awaited his answer.

K
    Katsuro Tomori

"Hai." he said standing for a bow, instead of a handshake. "Exceptionally agreeable, partner. What are your focuses on, mainly? I've spent the last...oh thirty years on ritual magic and occult studies. Less on the more concrete sciences, but history and the humanities I've kept a solid foot on. My specialty is Lay Lines, or Sacred Geometry, if you're pedantic... You'd be hard pressed to find someone who knows more on that topic." he said grinning. Since he found himself still standing, he took his sketch and put it back in his briefcase.

"Also, what are your plans for the Academy? I'm very eager to begin restoration and had planned to at least begin moving the nonsalvageables to one room so it will be easy to get them together for a truck to the dump."

z
    zapero12

Getting a bit excited to be able to talk about his field Jax smiles as he expresses. "My fields have mostly been occult. I am however looking to expand into the alchemy field soon. My current project is seeing if there is any validity to a rumor I had heard. It was basically someone suggesting that one of the brides of Dracula went a bit further east then expected." Jax collects himself.

"As for my plans for the Academy I was thinking a library, a study, a chamber where we may change, and a chemistry slash alchemy lab. But those will be down the line.. For now I suggest we do as you say move everything undesirable to a room for dumping, then maybe we can move on to physical repairs to the place or some cleaning."

K
    Katsuro Tomori

"Further east?" he asks curiously to his new...friend? I mean they had only met but the two kindred seemed to get on like oil on a squeaky spring. "Well, I suppose we could knock some of that out tonight if you weren't opposed?" Katsuro moved over to one of the couches in the study the pair occupied, running a hand along it's faded leather. "I doubt I'd be able to move all this by myself, and I am horribly against kine movers being allowed anywhere else than the foyer...What do you think around here is worth keeping for restoration?" In the end he settled for a chair in the corner whose leg was splintered, and cushion torn. The finish long since faded. Katusro asked his question as he picked it up, and began carrying it to the aforementioned entry room.

ooc

Looks like zapero12 is busy. Scene Ends.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.