Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding, “A pledge makes perfect sense when entering another’s Dream. A pledge I wouldn’t be opposed to.” She has no cause to harm other Lost or human, at this point in time. “I’ll look into it, thanks.” So she could play around with and practice in her own Dreams. But others would be ideal, would be an environment she had no control of. "Unless there could be a way you and I could work something out, get some practice in each others dreams or something like that." never hurt to throw the idea out there.

“Oh! Ok, that makes more sense.”
    She says with a laugh, “Would it have to be a bull from within the Hedge? Cause something tells me that isn’t a regular bull. But I’m willing to put in the time and effort to do this right.” What was funny was she could be a little bullheaded when perusing something or someone.

“A bracelet makes sounds like it could work. It could even look like one of those name brand ones I always see on tv for mothers day and xmas. I just worry with it being easily removed in a fight or if I misplace it. Cause I can be a little forgetful at times. But on that idea, a necklace could easily be lost as well.” There was a heavy sigh, “Maybe that’s a risk you take with a hedgespun item? I would just hate myself if I lost one you know?” but maybe knowing how important it was would help. “I still want to start with the necklace, then branch out from there.” Yup, was a plan.

“Ok, how does someone go about, uh, wrangling a birdsong?” she asks, “I knew there would be work that I would have to do, but not sure how some of the materials are gathered.” Though it could be like she said, it would make more sense when doing it.

More complicated? “It all seems complicated to me right now.” There was a chuckle, “Right now I’m looking for something to either add to my defense, or increase my voice. I think the increase to my attacks is going to take some time to sort out.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi tilts her head considering, "A Pledge like that...it's normally something that's covered in a Motley Pledge, the people Swearing...uh swear to protect each other, but to also guard each others Dreams. They alternate nights to patrol each others Dreams from threats." was that Sera asking her to be a part of a Motley? Or was it a hole in the Spring's uh-Pledgeducation?

"Would you want to buy or find a bull and drag it into the Hedge?" It's a half serious question. "To 'spin anything you need to be in the Hedge, and you need to have whatever it is you're crafting near you. You could always go to a goblin market to get something you don't know how to get...but Sal's is the only Market close by and you really, really should go there alone." Mhairi looks at the gilded nix and tries to impart the seriousness of her words. The memory of Morgan skewered by that disgusting sword and the emasiated shell that once was Terri, fresh in her mind.

The Wisp shakes her head and tries to will away those memories and the sick feeling they leave her with.

"If you wanted a bird's first Spring song, then you'd need to do it on the Spring Equinox. That's when Spring begins. You wouldn't need the bird in your hands, or even really near...within ear shot works too. Sometimes you're not handling anything until it's been 'spun. You just need to know what you're going to have to make, and have the materials you want to make it out of close by. If it's a sound, then within earshot, if it's a feeling, then you, or someone else has to feel it. Or, you buy that feeling at the Market, but that way there's a risk that you've been cheated and the feeling you wanted isn't one you're getting or...it is, but tainted. Like...maybe you want to make yourself more seductive or something like that, you might need pure undiluted lust...but if you get it second hand it might be the lust one has for something...uh..bad..." Mhairi leaves it at that, if Sera want to ask for clarification it meant that maybe her mind was a softer place then the Dread Queen's.

"Oh, that is absolutely the risk. Hedgespun things aren't apart of you. They don't become a part of your mien, nor are they placed upon your mantle. They're like any other thing. Sure they're magical, but they can be lost or stolen, just as easily as any other thing." The Autumn Wisp, turns back to her notes and underlines necklace. "It's a great place to start, I would have started there it I didn't already need my fans first. Are you going to be trying your hand at the necklace? Or it is what you want me to help you with?"

At the Treasured's admittance that it all seemed complicated to her still Mhairi just smiles. "I think, you're just over thinking it. You don't need a ring or anything like that for your attack. You could have a coin that you keep in your pocket that just needs the twist of the wyrd or some glamour to give you that edge in combat. I suggested those blossom knuckles because it's a weapon, not because it goes on your hand."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Well crap. “I’ve never been in a Motley.” She wasn’t going to lie about it, and it didn’t seem like a huge thing to her. Can’t expect someone to know everything. “I know what Motleys are of course, I’ve just never found myself in a Freehold with Lost I trusted enough to form that bond.” And if she didn’t plan on staying long, why try and make those bonds? Maybe this Freehold would be different.

There was a half chuckle and grin, “Now that would make for some weird looks from people.” She jokes. “Personally, I think some other type of material can be found within the Hedge that can have the same effect.” The Hedge was a scary, but wonderful place at the same time.

“Oh, no worries about that. I have no intention of venturing into the Hedge, or Sal’s, for that matter alone. I might be beautiful, but I’m not stupid.”
    While the Hedge was beautiful at times, it wasn’t safe.

There was a frown, “Well, if memory serves me right, the Spring Equinox has already happened, back in March. Which sucks,” cause it was an amazing idea, “but we can focus on another piece.” There was disappointment in her voice. Ever the optimist, “But maybe inspiration will strike when we venture into the Hedge. Or maybe I’ll get inspiration out of blue, it’s been known to happen.”

Shaking her head, “I’m not too into buying feelings or anything like that from the Market. Like you said, it could be tainted. I would rather sit and wait to hear that perfect sound, or feel that specific feeling. It’s real then, it has a more personal tie to you.”

The mention of having lust for bad things gets a smirk, “Oh, I’m well versed in the, uh, more undesirable things people can lust after. I’m Spring, I know desire, I just try to not judge.” She wasn’t ignorant to how the world worked and what some people desired.

“If you have the time, I would love to have your help with it. Seeing and being with you when it’s made will teach me a lot. I know I’ll learn more doing it myself, but seeing it first hand is really helpful. I would be willing to compensate you for your time, I don’t have much, but I’m willing.” She didn’t expect something for free. They were both Lost after all, things had catches attached to them.

Nodding with a sigh, “You’re probably right. I tend to do that, overthink it to the point where I’m beyond confused. A coin huh? That could work. Or maybe a feather, found from a birds nest.” Might work, maybe.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"I haven't either." Mhairi tells the Spring. "It's good that you've been free to choose, sometime it's not about trust. It's about survival, sometimes the Pledge is made just to so you can have someone to trust, at least for the duration of the Pledge, to have your back." Mhairi frowns. She didn't think she was explaining it very well.

A laugh, "It certainly would be at that!" a nod, "Exactly, anything and everything you'll need could be found in the Hedge. It's just finding it that's an issue."

"I know you are, and you're not." Mhairi nods. She had eyes, and anyone who Escaped and stayed Free couldn't be stupid.

"It has, but you could do the opposite. Make it just before the Summer Solstice - that's in June - and capture Spring's last song. Or, yeah. We could focus on something else." Honestly, Mhairi was open to see just Sera would be drawn to when they got going.

Mhairi nods, if Sal's wan't the Market in the area, then maybe she'd want to buy a few ingredients, but as it was the Flesh Market. Mhairi really didn't want to touch it, or anything it provided with a ten foot pole.

Mhairi sees the smirk and her fell-flames flicker. She was happy that it looked like Sera didn't know just what Mhairi had alluded to. There was a difference between a darker shade of Desire and just what Mhairi had in mind. The people who lusted over just what Mhairi wasn't really speaking of should die.

"I already said I'd help." Mhairi tries to smile, forcing her mind away from those horrible thoughts. "You can do that captured song necklace yourself, and we can head out and you can see how I'd do something more complicated - which. I still need to know what you want. Something you can wear all the time? Or something for special occasions? Like a dress for the next Freehold even, or....?"

Mhairi hums, and taps her pencil on the page. "You totally grab a feather, tie it to your hair or something. And depending on what hedge-bird it comes from it could do...well. A whole lot of stuff!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a slight nod, “Guess I’ve been lucky then, not having to worry that much about my survival. Though in all honesty, it would be nice to have that level of trust in others. Be able to let your guard down that much. But sometimes it’s easier to go it alone.” Shrug. She’d like to be able to trust other Lost with her safety, but that level of trust, well, she didn’t think she had it in her. The Nix had been used and hurt too often to want to put herself out there like that again.

Her face looks thoughtful, considering what Mhairi says, “You know, the Summer Solstice completely slipped my mind. You could seriously go into business doing this.” She says with a grin. “Being completely serious, with how your brain works and your desire to get into fashion, it could be a thing.” She could see other Lost being willing to pay Mhairi.

She blinks a few times…dress? “Ok, time out.” Hands were held up making the time out gesture, “Dress? Now that would just be awesome. The ideas that you and Lucian were discussing did get me thinking. Morgan had mentioned how important leather coats could be for protecting you. She was teaching me to tumble in the fire suit.” There was smile as she remembered how much fun it had been. “So I could see myself jumping on board with something like that, a leather coat reinforced with Hedge magic. Something that blends and appears mundane. And maybe I’m just vain, but if I went with something like clothes, I would want it to be versatile. A dress is hard to wear more than once, well, at least for me. And I wouldn’t want the effort put into something that isn’t shown off and worn often. Though I think maybe later, when there is an important event, making something that blows everyones mind is a strong possibility.” It probably sounded vain, but you don’t wear dresses to events more than once. Which was why she liked buying hers second hand, saves a few bucks..

Eyes widen, “A bird feather that makes you swift as the wind that carried the bird.” Yeah, that could work, move faster! “Maybe once we go into the Hedge, we can take a few minutes to just stop and observe? Like, watch the wildlife, the birds, the light, and see what inspirations come.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi nods, "If the bound is a real one of trust and faith, then it's amazing. But if it's a Pledge just to have someone to watch your back...when it's up, they might turn around and stab it. They'll know you, and how to hurt you. So. Just, be careful." but her words feel redundant, Sera was smart. She'd have already thought or, or known this.

"Remembering dates?" then Sera explains and Mhairi's fell-flames flicker, "Ah, yeah. I want to. But, Terri. She..." Mhairi's mind turns to the Truefriend and her horrific fate, "She had this place. Treetop Fashions in the Quicksilver Gate. And she used to be the Queen of Autumn. So. I just. I don't want people-" which was only L'aire-Sasha now. "To think I'm copying her." Like when she first arrived, people thought she'd been another Morgan with her stammering words.

"I did say anything and everything. Heck we could even make you a bra to wear." The wisp laughs, "Hedgespun has a Mask and a Mien like we do. Before I lit my choker on fire, it was just a red ribbon with silver flames on it. With glamour, and eyes that can see beyond the Mask it's on fire now."

A few sketches sprawl out onto the page. "Like this? Or..."

Mhairi beams, nodding, "Oh yes that's entirely possible and perfict., it can totally give you an upper hand, maybe not the power behind a blow, but to move quicker..." Mhairi was one who trusted speed over strength, so she'd always vote for others to do the same. It's always worked out for her. "That sounds like a plan, we could probably head out this weekend if you wanted."

9. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She nods with a soft smile, “Thanks, I’ll try and remember that.” She wanted that bond and that trust, but had a feeling it wouldn’t happen. Well, at least not easily

Terri? Not a name she was familiar with. And as the Elemental explains, it starts to make sense.
    “Ah, ok, I get what you’re saying. But I don’t think it would be copying her per say. You know, it’s ok for two people, of the same Season, to have the same dream and desires. Now if you named your shop the same thing and tried to do things like she did, then yeah, that’s defiantly copying. But if you withhold your dreams because it’s similar to a friends, then you’re cheating yourself. Was she a friend?” Sera asks, “If she was, what would she tell you to do? I bet it’s to go after what you want and your dreams. And no one says it has to be like what she had, put your twist on it, make it your own.” Ok, maybe Sera was a little passionate about it. But not doing something cause it was similar to something someone else did was stupid. Least to her.

The Nix laughs, “A bra?!” this was clearly amusing to her, “Now that’d be something, so long as I didn’t leave it somewhere.” The laugh now had a naughty tone to it. “Hey, it could happen, ok, has happened.” What, they were both adults. “But I get what you’re saying about it appearing like a regular item. But hey, a bra with extra built in armor, not something you see everyday.” Ok, she was just having fun with it now.

She leans closer, eyes moving over the paper as Mhairi works her design magic. Eyes widen and a slender finger points to the last one, “Ohhh! That one! Now that is awesome!” she could already picture the various outfits she could build around it.

Quickly nodding, “Exactly what I was thinking! Moving faster is always useful and sometimes saves your butt.” A well placed punch could swing the odds in your favor, but being able to move faster could win you the fight.

“This weekend? Yeah, that works!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi nods. Trust was something they all had to think about now, more so then they had to Before, but once they could find that trust, well that was a beautiful moment.

"I met her a few times, she was nice. A Truefriend, so it was expected, but..." Mhairi sees flashes of the squirrel in her mind's eye. "She reneged on a Pledge, with Sal as in the Fleshmarket's Sal. She's there now. I...don't know if we can save her." a long sigh, "Sorry. I didn't want to poop on are party."

Mhairi shakes her head, refocusing on the task at hand. "Yes a bra! Have you seen what people think fantasy armor is? It could be like that, but actually useful and supportive." it takes a minute but she gets there, and her moonlit complexion glows pink, she giggles not quite uncomfortably, "...I should have thought of that. That's happened to me, and uh-" Sera was a Spring, her Court was known to have a lot of no cloths on fun.

The last one's declared a winner when her pencil was already moving to do a few more. "Uh-okay! Thanks!" last one's circled a few times. A few arrows are being drawn with words attached to them, like shocks of sunlight, black orchid petals, and silver dew. "If you have any suggestions, feel free." Mhairi looks up with a smile. Then with Sera's enthusiastic agreement about movement, Mhairi adds, lightning teeth, a zephyr's sigh.

Mhairi beams and chirps, "Great!"

This feels like a great place to wrap, thoughts?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Well, being nice and being a Truefriend went hand in hand. “I’ve meet a few Truefriends and they’ve always blown me away with how nice they were. Very loyal.” So when she hears that one reneged on a Pledge, she was shocked, “Wow, I mean, reneging on a Pledge is huge. As far as saving her, I don’t know either. I understand she was a friend, but I also understand that reneging on a Pledge has consequences, serious ones. Maybe someday.” There was always that little bit of hope. “And no worries, she was obvious someone important. And that shouldn’t be overlooked or forgotten.” Plus, it gave her more info on the Freeholds past and who was who.

Laughing, “I’ve seen pictures of the whole fantasy armor thing. And how any of that can be called armor is beyond me. But hey, I’m open minded and I’m all about something supportive.” A good bra was hard to come by. And those that were good, were expensive. The glow of pink and the giggles made her giggle as well.

Nodding, “I’ll let you know if anything comes to mind, but clearly, you kick ass at this.” She would defer to Mhairi on this. Unless of course she thought of something.

Sounds like a good place to wrap to me Great scene!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi nods, when they were Taken they were made that way. It always surprised Mhairi to meet one that got out, that was Free. To betray their master...it might have broken something inside them.

"It really, really is. I don't know what she was thinking...and she had twelve seasons...three years to come through on her end." but she understands why Terri couldn't, to slay Fairweather, and bring his tongue back to Sal as proof...Mhairi shakes her head. At least now the Dragon was dead, and Sal was satisfied. The 'hold owned Green big time for this. If only the stubborn Mountain hadn't vanished, causing Morgan to try and track him down.

"Hehe, maybe I could just work Hedgespun for the 'hold, and get into ladies underthings...I knew that wasn't right even as I said it." a head shake, "I mean I could design bras and lingerie that are good quality, but are affordable." Mhairi shrugs, it was just an idea, one she might not even pursue. That would separate her from Terri, or maybe she could just stick with shoes...

"Thanks!" she chirps, "It's just...so fun." Mhairi laughs, and the rest of the after noon was spent teasing each other, and hammering out some more details for their weekend date in the Hedge.

This was amazingly fun! Thanks for indulging me in this flight of fancy!

15. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread