Watch

Night on the town

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Talon Chariot
    Chariot

Status (Adamantine Arrow) •

Nimbus: Chariot's Nimbus is a sense of cold, implacable heaviness, like lead weights and the grasp of the dead.
    Peter Byrne
    Written In Death

Monthy Rituals

Armor: 4 (3 v.firearms)
    Defense: 2

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Vulgars: 1
    Active Spells: 6
    Personal Spells: 5

[5R] Dark Matter
    [5R] Unseen Aegis (Armor 3)
    [6] Eye For Destruction (v.Undead)
    [4] Shape Liquid (Vol 3, Dur 1 dome over Tuesday)
    [6] Armor Piercing (Axe, AP 1)
    [3] Alter Accuracy (Axe, +9a) [1]
    [3R] Bestow Exceptional Luck (From Tuesday, +9a) [2]

"I dunno what to tell 'ya." Oliver says sadly. "No one in the cities cares about little towns full of rednecks. Media isn't going to do anything until someone gets hurt and no one in the city is gonna do anything about it until the media makes it an issue, and not even then sometimes. Lots of things are just cheaper to ride out until the news cycle shifts again and people find something else to worry their politicians about. No one in these little towns is really surprised by it anymore."

"Chicago?" He says excitedly. "I took a buddy there once for the Jazz Festival! We stayed at the Warwick Allerton, it was real nice." That was like a year and a half's worth of saving where he could, just for a week's worth of vacation. But he couldn't say it wasn't worth it. "I've never been outside the country," he admits. "What kind of performance traveling are you talking about?"
    Adamantine Arrow Necromancer
    Ritual Effects: Dark Matter (Pot 5), Unseen Aegis (Pot 5)
    Combat: Defense 2; Armor 4 (3 v.Firearms); Speed 10

S
    Sasha

The media, greatest foes and allies all in the same place. Although they could be a greater foe to Changelings if one wasn't too careful. "I'm not sure what may be more sad, the children at the bar's childcare, or the fact that no one really cares. I guess people are more concerned about getting their drink on than the safety of children." She shook her head, not realizing she slightly squeezed Oliver's hand while she thought about how wretched small towns must be.

Grinning, she knew exactly what Jazz festival he was speaking of. "Yeah, I've been to it a few times. You learn a lot about the variety of jazz music when you're there and mostly because you have no choice." Chuckling softly.

"Uh, well, I was in the touring Cirque du Soliel company." Her modest demeanor couldn't be truer. Although, the Fairest wasn't entirely sure if he knew what it was. "I was also in Vegas for a while performing with a local troupe there."

"Have you heard of them at all?" Trying not to make it sound like she was questioning how small town he was.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Well, you've stayed still for too long!" Mhairi nods in earnest, anyone listening through the other shouted words, and loud music would assume she was continued the loud conversation, but Mhairi was talking to her friend; a Treasured. "You got the moves, you should use them!"

Her question's answered, and Sera is still ridiculously good at this. Maybe because the women spent so long being still, that once she made her Escape her body refused to keep still after. Mhairi probably sucked. Oh well. But Sera was right the point of tonight was to have fun!

Grinning wide enough to go a little cross-eyed, Mhairi shakes her head and smiles a little more naturally,"Hell yeah I'm kicking ass!"

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-05-11 10:05:53 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 6 to Dance! (Dex 3 + Expression 1 + 2 drinks!) 2, 10, 4, 6, 1, 5 1 success
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She couldn’t deny what the Elemental said. As a Treasured, she stood still longer than most could even imagine. Was that the cause of her ability to dance? Or had she just lacked the confidence in herself to try?

Grinning, “I probably have!” she agreed. “And if I have the moves, than expect me to come out dancing more often!” hell, maybe even lessons!

Laughing, “See, that is the whole point to this! Kicking ass and looking smoking hot while you do it!” her moves slow down a bit, but she was still having fun.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-05-11 18:03:43 Seraphina rolls 7 to Dance?(Dex+Exp) (10 Again) 6, 5, 4, 3, 4, 3, 10, 5 1 success
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Talon Chariot
    Chariot

Status (Adamantine Arrow) •

Nimbus: Chariot's Nimbus is a sense of cold, implacable heaviness, like lead weights and the grasp of the dead.
    Peter Byrne
    Written In Death

Monthy Rituals

Armor: 4 (3 v.firearms)
    Defense: 2

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Vulgars: 1
    Active Spells: 6
    Personal Spells: 5

[5R] Dark Matter
    [5R] Unseen Aegis (Armor 3)
    [6] Eye For Destruction (v.Undead)
    [4] Shape Liquid (Vol 3, Dur 1 dome over Tuesday)
    [6] Armor Piercing (Axe, AP 1)
    [3] Alter Accuracy (Axe, +9a) [1]
    [3R] Bestow Exceptional Luck (From Tuesday, +9a) [2]

Oh. That, the hand squeeze, that was nice. Really nice. "Well, I um, uh, ah..." Oliver stammers as he gets his mental feet back under himself. "That is, I mean, it was fun. I was doing it because my friend liked jazz, I was just along for the ride." Much like the dancing, he thought.

"Cirque de Solay." Had he heard of them? It was difficult to say, it wasn't an unfamiliar concept to him, but it was way out there on the periphery of his awareness. "Sounds very quality, especially if it was an overseas gig. Did you enjoy it?"
    Adamantine Arrow Necromancer
    Ritual Effects: Dark Matter (Pot 5), Unseen Aegis (Pot 5)
    Combat: Defense 2; Armor 4 (3 v.Firearms); Speed 10

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Good!" Mhairi smiled, while she didn't think the Treasured Feared movement, she did think there was a...hesitance. Maybe Sera wasn't used to not needing permission to shift, or scratch her nose or breathe...so flat out dancing...maybe there was a Fear there.

"Exactly!" Mhairi shouts over the music with a grin.

She might have come out for some anonymous fun, but if she actually wanted that she shouldn't have followed a friend to the club. Maybe she just wanted a night out to just have some fun.

Swinging her hips, she bumps Sera, "We totally need to do this again sometime!"

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-05-13 12:02:17 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 6 to Dance! (Dex 3 + Expression 1 + 2 drinks!) 3, 1, 6, 4, 8, 5 1 success
    6 days to go folks!

7. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Sasha was careful to keep an eye on their surroundings. Occasionally she would glance at Sera and Mhairi seeing if they were going to send her any sort of ques for any particular reason. "Along for the ride sounds a lot like a mini adventure that you didn't expect." Cutely wrinkling her nose with a matching grin.

"Oh I enjoyed it for a great long while. Although Vegas was a different sort of... environment. It sort of ruined it for me, not the Cirque, but the rest of the culture of Vegas."

"But, I think now that I look back, I would have given up all that to have just been raised in a small town. Not worry about having to move, perform or any of that." She grinned sweetly to her dance partner.

Although, what he didn't know is that if she had been from a small town and didn't do anything, They wouldn't have found her. They wouldn't have taken her and They wouldn't have stolen away years she could have spent with her mother.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Just imagine the hearts we could break if we did this more often!” it would be fun to her, but she wasn’t sure Mhairi’s stance on guys…or girls…or playing with emotions.

The Nix turns and swings her hips as well, giving the Elemental a bump back, “Totally! But you’re picking the next club!” she exclaims with a happy grin.

Whatever had slowed her down before was gone as hips sway and arms move with the beat.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-05-16 20:40:27 Seraphina rolls 7 to Dance?(Dex+Exp) (10 Again) 7, 8, 9, 4, 3, 8, 9 4 successes
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi laughed because she really didn't see herself breaking hearts, but maybe that was an expression. Or a Spring thing. Maybe it was both, or neither. Or maybe it was one or the other.

Mhairi shakes her head trying to clear it of those thoughts, fun. Tonight was about fun.

"Sure!" maybe Mhairi could bring Sera to Reverence, or maybe somewhere else, because there was no way in hell Mhairi would bring the Nix to the Asylum. Even if she thought the Spring would enjoy it. Mhairi didn't want the Freehold to know that the Leadened Queen and the Big Boss needed to be dominated.

Mhairi lets her arms flow, and her hips sway and put that out of her mind, tonight was about want and fun. It turned out not to be about need.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-05-18 00:00:33 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 6 to Dance! (Dex 3 + Expression 1 + 2 drinks!) 4, 3, 3, 9, 7, 10 2 successes

11. Likes West liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing as they continued to dance,

“Awesome! Looking forward to seeing where you pick! There are soo many clubs here, and I have a feeling I’m going to be spending as much time as I can checking them out.”
    Club business came first of course, but the Nix had to have a social life. If not, she’d suffocate and die, well, ok, probably not die, but it would suck.

“This is feeling like a better workout then hitting the gym!” plus the outfit was a lot cuter then her gym clothes.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-05-19 19:09:05 Seraphina rolls 7 to Dance?(Dex+Exp) (10 Again) 9, 9, 4, 1, 5, 3, 4 2 successes
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread