Ended
Watch

Angels We Have Heard On High

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Bolide

Nimbus:
    Light gathers and flickers around Bolide, and the roaring sound of a fast moving object like a jet or a meteor billows out from him.
    Bolide combat stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

Marguerite's apology and departure was met with silence and a very confused look from Bolide. The God thing? Weird, but he figured she'd have time to learn and move past it. As she departed the apostate could only continue to blush at the revelation he had apparently made a connection to a stunning woman. It was a first for the introvert, though hopefully not the last.

"Thanks." It was all Bolide could think to say with how suddenly her departure was happening. As he returned his attention to Star, the former Councilor got a laugh out of the Apostate. It was actually cotton, but points for moving the conversation away from the religious direction.

"The point was always to make it not golden fleece." As he started talking again, he leaned back in the pew as the glyph dissolved and the spell masking his aura was released. "Zine, the Warlock that found it, used to use Space to replace it with a leather jacket. Hard to glow when it's not there. People who wear it to formals still pair it with leather as an homage or whatever."

"Other then her I think it's been a bit of a game. Obrimos can hide the resonance with Prime, Moros and Thyrsus try and bind ghosts and lesser spirits to carry it through other realms so it's never out of reach. I can't hide resonance yet, and Matter just alters form not magical function. Guess I'm still losing supernal hide and seek, but I'm not stressing it. I don't wear it unless I know magic will happen so I'm probably around people who already light up."

He shrugged, not especially bothered by the items current impracticality. He'd learn to hide it eventually, but a more pressing issue drew his attention to Michael.

"So am I Councilor now or what?"

2. Likes West liked this post
    A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

An atheist, a vegan and a crossfiter walk into the Circle of Creation. How can you know who's who? Just wait. They'll tell everyone within 2 minutes.

The Archangel lets out a sigh. The Guardian is being a Guardian, after all. For the first time he's being what I imagine of one. The Archangel clears his throat. No time or mood for white knightery... or for playing the crazy prozelitist.

Marguerite gets a raised brow from him as she leaves. Michael waves at her, shrugging at the other two as she turns her back. "Hmm... See you around, then."

"I guess our new Councilor is elected. What about a toast? Someone brought wine..." Michael remarked with a second shrug. ​"Time for another speech? Just be careful about... you know, that word that begins with 'go' and ends with a 'd'."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Guess she's peacing out. Someone's GRR face is on point.

"Right, but if it's in another Realm, then it can't be used. And if you're going to disguise the jacket itself, what's the benefit over just disguising yourself? I get the Mana thing, I do, but... " He shrugged. Seemed like a fantastic gag.

Then Michael tells the guy who just announced he was an atheist to be careful about 'God'. It's things like that that make it so very, very hard to get behind the Free Council. If you can't even follow a conversation, do you reaaaaaaaaally deserve magic?

"Anyway? I'm gonna head out. Holler at you later."

Star exits Scene.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Scene Ends.

Feel free to open a private thread, but I want to 'close the books' on this since there are some roster changes and the only materially important decision (Councilor) has been decided.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread