(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale had to give the wholesome Savage credit, she knew what she wanted. Which was a good thing, unless she got too ambitious.

Smiling, “Well, you’re quite direct huh?” there was humor in her tone. “Is being in a leadership role something you are ready to take on? Our Clan might be small now, but we do have Cousins that wander in from time to time. Not t mention that our Family has gone through quite a few Priscus in the time I've been here. Will it affect your other duties to the forest and all that?” she asks, “Personally, I always try and put Family first, what’s your stance on it? Family.” Seemed a reasonable question. She didn’t want a Priscus that spent all her time doing Kine work with trees. But she also didn’t really have a huge say in it right now.

“But I personally don’t have an issue with you taking over as Priscus for our clan. I can’t with my duties as Reeve,” she catches the other new Savage making her exit, “nor was it a position I particularly enjoyed.” There was a shrug, security and defending the Domain was more her thing. “So unless our other Cousin is coming back and wants to make an issue out of it, have at it."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Family is very important." Mable agreed. "I feel without a good family support system to help keep hope alive when we need it, then we are all kinds of messed up. So ya, family is important. Starts with our own clan and then branches out to the others in our domain. We need to support each other and work together." She looks around the room. "And I see how important your leadership is for the security of the domain. I want to do my part and be the Priscus position. And I can take care of my job with the Urban Forestry as well as be Priscus. I mean really, would you tell a parent they can't parent and do their job that pays the bills?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Italian listens and studies Mable as she talks.

“Well, as far as a parent is concerned, it depends on the situation. If their offspring is causing trouble because they aren’t around to parent and discipline it, than I probably would. Though I won’t try and understand the issues surrounding parenting and working, kids were never my thing. But that is a different topic.” Annoying little monsters was what they were.

“So I believe congrats are in order Priscus.” She offers with a smile, wondering how long she would last. It wasn't anything against her, it was just the history of their Clan within the Domain. “Any other questions or concerns you had?”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Awesome-possum!" Mable looked thoughtful for a moment before shooting out a few rapid fire questions, "When was the last clan meeting? Do we have a specific head quarters? How many of us are in the domain now? Is there anything that I should know about the position within this domain? Who do I check in with as my boss here in the domain?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a look of confusion on the Italians face, clearly she was unfamiliar with the term,

“Awesome possum?” she asks as her thick accent struggles with the words. Was this a good thing? She really needed to start a notebook with American terms, cause some was weird as fuck.

And then came the assault of questions.

“Whoa, ok, lots of questions.”
    She says with a chuckle.

“Lets see, the last meeting was around August and it was a mess to say the least.” Two Savages turned to ash was not her idea of a successful clan meeting. “We don’t have any headquarters, and I can’t think of a Clan aside from the Haunts that do. I’ve looked into it in the past, but nothing has come of it yet.” Things happened. “Well, if she comes back,” referring to Scylla, “Then there will be three of us. I’ve yet to see our numbers swell here. I can’t think of anything you need to know about being Priscus. It makes you the head of our Family, you’re the one we go to to settle disputes, and answer to His Highness should it not be handled. You should also make sure you are in attendance at all Courts to handle Acknowledging new Clan members should they come. And you have the same boss we all do, His Highness. Though it isn’t usually required to check-in with him so long as you keep your nose clean and don’t break any Laws.”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable chuckled a bubbly sort that seemed to come from her whole being, "Awesome possum is a slang term I heard a high school kid use once. It means that I like it, I'm happy that type of thing. I liked it because animals are cool! The possum is actually an Opossum. They like to go into gardens at night and eat the bugs that might harm plants. Also, they are hunted by foxes, coyotes, and bobcats. So that means fresh blood for those of us who feed off of the more feral animals." Mable obviously loved nature and knew a lot about it.

"Well, thank you for the information. I will plan a meeting soon so we can get to know each other on a more family level. Hopefully we will have more of us. One more question, should I follow our very large cousin to make sure everything is all good? Or do you think she may have decided to move on?" Mable did not need a clan member to muck up her first evening as Priscus.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ah, so it was a slang term, that makes sense now. Though the lesson on what a possum, or rather, opossum was, wasn’t needed. But it sounded like the whole nature thing was something Mable cared about, so good for her. Ale had her guns, Mable had her animals.

“That’s, uh, interesting to know.” Not really, but she figured she should say something. "Animals and nature a hobby or interest of yours?"

Eyes shift from Mable to look towards the door, “Well, she didn’t seem to leave because Seneschal Hart threw her out, so that’s a good thing. So it could be for personal reasons and she could come back. As far as following her, that’s completely up to you. I personally wouldn’t, Kindred come and go from here all the time.” Which she would come to see if she stuck around.

“And a meeting would be great, we can use my office if we need unless you find someplace better. I can fill you in on our Clan’s history and things that have happened.”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, animals and nature are so important to the world in general. I also feel like by learning more about nature I can learn more about our kind and how we fit into the whole scheme of things. As human we were predators but now... we most certainly are. But are we so different than we once were?" Mable stopped herself. She tended to get on her soap box at times, mostly because she felt she had so much to give.

"Ok, I won't follow her for now. And I think I will find a nice quiet pretty spot for us to meet. Thank you so much for your time. And please let me know if I can help with anything. I'm a pretty good fighter." Mable gave a bright smile. "I may be small but I am mighty!!"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Italian listened, not quite sure what to gather from what was said. She’d never put much thought into what they were or how they fit into the scheme of things. But she did know they were the apex predators and the Kine were simply cattle. Nothing more…nothing less.

“Won’t lie, I’ve never really spent any time thinking about what we now are. So I’m probably not the best one to ask.” She had more important things to think about, like Domain security and improving her contacts.

“Oh, ok, no problem. I always try and make time for Family, so please don’t hesitate to call me if you’re in trouble or unsure about something.” She wasn’t sure if this one was going to get into trouble or not, but best to offer.

“That’s great to know, I’ll give you a call if something comes up. Always good to know who is able to fight and willing to help. Maybe we can spar sometime? It’d be good to see where your skills are, and to training with someone who can dish it out and take it.” She adds with a chuckle.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiles sweetly, "I would love to spar sometime. It is always good to stretch the old muscles." She glances around. "Well, I don't think I have any other questions. Do you have any of me? " She tilts her head. "I will make sure I am here in court every time and I will set up a clan meeting soon."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread