Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 37
DISPLAYED
(Alien Call) The Seneschal's Briefing

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    z
    zapero12

If Katsura has the beacon then that is fine more work for the dragons to do. Jax looks around the room and remains silent awaiting further instruction or to be dismissed.
    We shall see who ends up with this thing before I offer up my lab.

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

And that, as they say, is that.

Cross watches as Alice puts the Lord in his place. Fighting to keep a smug smile off his horribly scarred face.

Sure, he's warming to Katsuro, in his own way. But what kind of Haunt is the Burned Man if he can't enjoy witnessing a Ventrue being taken to task?

His attention turns back to Longstreet, with his offer to shake down his contacts. It shows initiative, but Cross doubts that he'll find any information on that front. Well. Let him try.

Finally, his eyes drift back to the Seneschal. To Her. Does she have anything further for them? Nothing to do but wait and see.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods, a too-wide-too-fake smile stretches her lips, "It's very good to know Mister Tomori that your skill in Dominate is sufficient for the task if the items from your collection, or what you can acquire fails to do what's intended."

She knows what the Dragons are thinking - or at least she assumes she dose. Whatever experiments, or hidden knowledge these Alchemist have done, or found for themselves. While the bulk of what they find will ended up in the Ordo Dacul's possession, the Blind Doll isn't gifting any of it to either scholar present, but to the Domain's Dragon Prince.

Something, Alice thinks, the two dragons before her should be considering.

"I doubt you'll find what anything on a street level," Alice tilts her head, "...but they are not working out of a...sophisticated location, but the repair shop. So you might be able to dig something up."

Turning away from the press of Beasts to the space without one, "Whip Cross, you know what they look like...do you still have your old contacts here? If we can track down who the are, it'll give us some leverage."

After that her voice falls silent, her mind working away at all that she'd given the kindred she'd called.

"When the meeting was being arranged, I told them that I would be bringing several others, I didn't give a hard number, but they will be expecting me."

ooc
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

K
    Katsuro Tomori

At the mention of who they are and where to look for more clues came up Tomori chimes in. "If they are part of The Golden Dawn, you'd be better off checking with religious or occult contacts, if possible. They were an Order of Hermeticists that were very wide spread in the 19th century but dwindled down quite a lot since then, or have gone into hidden seclusion. Either way, if this is a singular cell we may be dealing with something more organized. Though they could just be borrowing the name for it's power in certain circles."

He wasn't going to share it at first. Not after he had basically offered what many people in America make in six months for what amounted to him storing something dangerous near his resting place. Something that could easily end up turning on it's user as many occult artifacts have to many other eager undead in the past. Still, if the Haunt thought she could safely move and transport everything without anything coming back to haunt her...well, that was her right as Seneschal after all.

ooc

K
    Katsuro Tomori

The Japanese Dragon quietly clears his throat as the silence stretches on. "Are we...dismissed?" he asked in a polite inquiring tone, eyes turned toward the Seneschal.

ooc

R
    Robert Longstreet

I'm good to move on from this Scene and continue the plot.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

She had been waiting to see if either Robert had issue with what she had said, but as they held their silence, Alice knew that they wouldn't voice anything here.

A nod, at what the Dragon voices about the Golden Dawn, though with her speaking of elixirs and Alchemists she thoughts searching through occult contacts would have been a given. Though she wonders just how well the Dragon listens, she never said that the Golden Dawn was what the Alchemists were calling themselves...only what they were offering.

"You are." Alice nods once more and listens as the Kindred make their way out of her office.

Cool beans, I'm good to get going on the rest of the plot too!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

8. Likes Jaqen liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread