Making the Cabal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

Michael's gaze follow Marguerite for a few seconds before he turns to his mates with a shrug. Who knows what's in her head.

"I don't think so." to Faye. "She may have her reasons, and it seems we won't find out soon."

The Archangel clears his throat. "Hmm, I'm quite experient when it comes to Forces and slightly less so with Prime. Slowly learning Mind, proud to not be a total fiasco at it. I k forward to learn Space, Life and Spirit. For defence."He scratches his beard as he guesses for a second or two. "Could be a Hearthmaster if Campanella goes as Lorekeeper." He smiles at them as he adjusts his glasses. "As soon as the roles are defined... I'll be looking for a property within those woods, a simple cabin will do, as we agreed before. We get someone of our confidence to actually buy it, we amass the necessary resources. To do so... then my work begins for sure."

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella let out a contented sigh and ventured a little further. Eventually he slowed to a stop and turned back to the others.

"Well, this is definitely promising. So far we have a Lorekeeper and a Hearthmaster," he gestured to himself and Archangel Michael in turn. His eyes alighted on Bolide. "Why not take on the role of both Edgetender and Farseeker: the roles complement one another. I get the impression we will be a small Cabal so we may not be able to fill all roles. At least, not at once. Would that suit?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Shaman shakes her head, “I’m not committing to anything right now. Too often in the past I jumped in when I shouldn’t have, and I don’t have Time on my side anymore. So I’m going to take some time and think about things.” Sometimes jumping right in was good, but not when it came to Cabals.

Sounded like Michael was trying to learn all the Arcana, well, except Time and Fate. Which could be insanely useful to have in your arsenal. Guess she missed having them. “Sounds like you want to learn all the Arcana.” She commented.

And it sounded like Campanella knew she was on the fence. Which was good. It was him she was worried about disappointing if she didn’t join. The conversation they had in her loft made her see him differently.

Bolide

Nimbus:
    Light gathers and flickers around Bolide, and the roaring sound of a fast moving object like a jet or a meteor billows out from him.
    Bolide combat stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

Bolide nods along with Michael, similarly impressed with the shear breadth of arcana desired. It was a shame he didn't see the merits of the Stygian arcana, but Bolide and Campanella likely had that covered.

"Sounds like a plan to me." He said nodding to the Moros. Double duty just meant he got first call on wheat to get and how to keep it. That suited him just fine.

As Faye spoke, Bolide didn't seem to mind her shopping around for cabals. Some people need to weigh options and see what they were comfortable with, and as one of those individuals himself in most cases he completely understood.

"If there's anything you need from us to help make the decision or if you just want to talk I'm glad to help."

Any other discussion points to sort out? I think we got individual intros and our cabal specifics worked out, and I kind of want to put this thread in continuity so we can move on to other points (like some socials/one on ones).

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella stares at Archangel Michael. "That is... an amazing course of study. A real feat if you can manage it," he manages to say. A certain admiration for the man's desire seeps into his voice, tinged by perhaps a hint of fear.

He turns to Faye. "I understand. You recently seen your old group fade away to nothing." He let his silence do the talking. He had already spoken with the riveting Thyrsus before on a similar subject and he could certainly empathise with her position and views.

He nodded in agreement with Bolide.

I agree. Lets get this thing started.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

Michael opens a broad smile to his cabalmates (and Faye). "Honestly, those are nothing but aspirations. I may not even have the opportunity to make it true someday." Since we lack a Mastigos, to start with...

His eyes strays toward Faye. He nods. "I understand. You've got a point, and I agree that it's not wise to hurry such an important decision. The door will be always open, shall you decide to join us." She's not expendable. Someone to keep close, even if not directly with us.

His pace slows to a stop as he takes a deep breath. This jacket is warm for sure... The Archangel admires the nature for a second, finally setting his eyes onto his partners. "So, what else to discuss? Anything other than our Hallow to define?" He raises his head, both hands on his hips as he lets out a sigh. Better to take this jacket off...

Time to move on

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread