Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Spring Cleaning

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice was trying to stay away from things that would tempt her into another slavering frenzy...so she started cleaning and turned up a small phone, from the size, weight and feel of it came from the so called Alchemists who'd laid a trap with a false-fake-experiment of god's heart. The taint of a Beast so strong that it had pulled kindred together to search, only for them to be disappointed.

Though as the phone sat in her hand, Alice realized that those Alchemists wouldn't have left, sure they might had fled, herself and the others, but they were probably still in Sacramento doing Gods knows what.

The phone yields to her touch, the sound indicates it's connection, somewhere a phone rings.

Alice should probably figure out what that was.

Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The phone is connected.

It rings and rings.

"Yes...?" There is a voice at the other end of the line. His word (definitely a man) is filled with suspicion, fear... and a thrill of hope.
    Saber Sloth Alice Hart

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

As the phone continued to ring, Alice frowns. Maybe they-ah, a tentative response.

"Yes, hello. I believe you - or someone you know, gave me this phone many, many nights ago." Alice lets that hang in the air before she continues. "I'd like to continue that conversation....and those tasks that my...companion argued against." If this was one of the two men they met that night he'd remember Ale and how vehement she was against having to do with anything with or for the Alchemists.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

There is a pregnant pause from the end of the line. A breath is held, then slowly released.

"I... I remember. Yes. Yes. We can continue."

A savage hope infected the Alchemist's words, hungry and desirous.

"But what of the others. They did not seem... interested."

Shadow of fear.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"That's good to hear." Alice says softly, trying not to spook the man on the line.

"One of my companions has...left to seek her own path." As far as Alice knew that was true of Lady Stamford.

"The other...I've been trying to convince her that this was the right path, she is stubborn." Ale might show up just because Alice was getting herself caught up in this again.

"...but I know of others who would be interested." Scylla, Alice knew would be interested...and there'd been a sudden influx of Dragons...something like this would surely interest them... "Having them arrive in Sacramento has taken some time...sorry for making you wait."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

There was another pause.

"Of course." The Alchemist's voice seemed a little off.

"The place where we met. It is still a... safe place. We can meet there. The beacon has died though. Such things... do not last long."

He lapsed into another pause before blurting: "You won't regret it."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I know I wont."

Alice didn't trust either Alchemist, and wondered if he - or they - would lay a trap for whatever they thought the kindred of Sacramento were.

"I'll corral my fellows and meet you there. I think I can organize every around [date]...if that works for you."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Surprise flowed down the line. Alice could make out a sudden flurry of desperate movement.

"Yes. Uh. Fine."

You must gather your party before venturing forth. Let me know when you are ready and I'll set something up.

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Awesome! I'll get a recruiting/info dump scene up soon!

Closed Thread