Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1704) Alice, Scylla and New!Robert

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Lyssa reappears with the binders and quickly makes it to her lady's side. A light hand is placed on Alice's back and she nods.

"Now, to move on to something more important then the sound of your voice Mister Longstreet," Alice folds her hands and stares at them with her eyes-that-weren't. "Have either of you committed the Amaranth?"

feel free to lie
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-04-07 18:59:08 Alice Hart rolls 1 to Is you a lying liar who lies? (Wits 3 + Empathy 1 -3 Blind) (10 Again) 6 failure
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

R
    Robert Longstreet

Robert looked at the girl standing beside his Priscus. He didn't feel Beast's growl from her, so it could mean only one thing - a ghoul. A trusted one, it might seem. Interesting.

"No" his voice cuts silence like a steel knife, his face morbidly serious. "I have never drank another Damned soul, nor have I ever broken any other Tradition, Seneschal Hart. "

Scylla
    Scylla

Owl!

PRE

Sorry, y'all! Feel free to talk around me if Im too slow

Scylla looked between Longstreet and the High Priestess, a look of confusion on her face, and then, a sudden moment of realization.

"Sincere Apologies, Preistess, I assumed you saying...rhetoricae quaestio...a question that is not really a question. But no, if you must taste the truth of my words again, then I have never consumed the strength of another Kindred, nor shall I, upon the Phantom Queen's garden, so I swear.
    Scylla. Gangrel. Stormcrow. Crone.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Good," Alice nods, "I know it seems ridiculous to ask, but it must be asked. The Amaranth, is of course, against the Law."

There is a man, with a mewling Beast flitting from conversation to conversation squeaking about Acknowledgement, Alice shakes her head and sends Lyssa after him.

Assuming Lyssa is successful in corralling Katsuro Tomori Alice will speak to him, "Name, Clan, Covenant." then once he answers, "And as it must be asked, have you ever committed the Amaranth?"

After the man answers, (or doesn't if, Lyssa fails to bring him over) Alice will continue.

Lyssa takes this moment to hand over the binders to Robert and Scylla, the third (if he was there) would have to share. "These are the Laws of the Domain, they are easy enough to follow. The Three Traditions will be kept in full, do not violate another's haven, if a Blood Hunt is called, you will be expected to participate." By rote Alice speaks, "None are allowed to inflict Final Death upon another, only the Prince can grant that privilege." though now Alice knew there were a few loopholes that she could use if the situation ever called for it....again. "Treason is frowned upon. You attendance is expected in all formally announced courts," A pause only given to allow the two(three?) to understand her words, "If there is some sort of issue, please take it to your Clan Priscus, or another Court Official to see if they can deal with whatever it is, before you think about approaching the Prince with it." Alice wondered if they'd understand that she wasn't telling them not to approach the Prince, but to not approach him with small issues that his Court can easily deal with. "The final page lists, all current Clan Prisci, and the Court officials, please look it over, you should find each in attendance tonight."

Once she hears Lyssa exchange the first set of binders with another set, she continues. "This is the list of the laws specific to Elysium. Obviously no weapons are allowed. You are also not allowed to use your Disciplines. The exceptions is of course the Mask of Tranquility, which I'm assuming none of you are able to do, and the Aspect of the Predator, which I assume Scylla has experience with." Another pause. "Please be polite, and use common sense."

Lyssa takes the second set of binders back once the kindred have looked through them.

"Any questions?"

6. Likes West liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
    K
    Katsuro Tomori

Katsuro slinked along, attempting to steady his mind after wandering aimlessly poking at sharks with a stick. It wasn't his intention of course, but customs in America were...different. This was his first time, and while the French would brush you off but direct you on your way, and the Japanese might take pity on you, Americans seemed to brush you off differently, what was the phrase? Cold shoulder. The quiet reserved man sighed inwardly once more as he reached yet another set of unfamiliar beasts, and one who's beast was hid. She was the one asking the important questions, and it seemed, she would be his only hope of fixing this debacle for the time being. Thus, his answers were straightforward, his tone polite and respectful, eyes attempting to take in the decor first, then the paperwork, rather than the Haunt-Doll. She was...something else to look at entirely.

"Katsuro Tomori, Clan Ventrue of the Ordo Dracul and no, no I have not.
    " He said answering each question in order before listening to the Seneschals words closely. His gaze fell over the names of his Priscus as he eyed it quietly over the shoulder of whichever of the two would allow him to do so. As the talk turned to questions the blue blood decided he would wait for the others to ask their questions, it was he who was late to the party after all.

R
    Robert Longstreet

"Actually, if I may, Seneschal" Robert began after a long moment of awkward silence "It says in these... rules, that some people are off limits. What about places? Do you, the Prince or any other Damned has shares of mortal businesses? In short, do you have private, Covenant or Clan-only turf? What other places, besides the Nox, are designated as Elysia? Speaking of which, is there any customary... clubspeak when we have to meet in public?"

He gave a long look to Lyssa.

"And what about ghouls?"

OOC

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Sorry for the wait! I just wanted to give some time to see if Cayce/Scylla would have the time to post

Lyssa leans close, her hot breath a sharp contrast against Alice's cold ear. At her whisper, Alice nods. She'll find Stax before the end of the night and relay the Prince's words.

Tomori introduces himself, and Alice nods. A slow and abrupt movement. Strings lull before being pulled taut. Alice knows that she wont tell, as she hadn't before with Matheson, Ashton, or...what was his name? Hyrst-Wright? Whatever. All venture, and they didn't last. There was something about the Domain that caused the Blue Bloods to simply fail. Maybe this new Dragon would last, but Alice...ha. Wouldn't hold her breath.

"Very Good Mister Tomori. As you might have surmised, it is very much against the Law."

Turning her attention to the Name-Thief, she smiles, too-wide-too-sharp, and of course, utterly fake. He was the first who'd actually asked her questions when she asked for them. Alice didn't know if it was her title, or her Blood that made it so others hesitated. Maybe, even if he was a Name-Thief who's ever action sullied Robert's name, he might be an interesting addition to the Domain.

"The Nox Populi is the only seat of Elysium within the Domain. His Grace owns a fetish club called the Asylum. Her Grace owns a theater, the...Ballo Della Notte. There are of course the various properties owned by the Covenants. The Moore House being the place of the Lancea Sanctum. Myself, or another could lead you there. I have the keys for you, Mister Longstreet, as the only Sanctified in the Domain currently, the tittle of Bishop will fall to you. Fitting, the last Bishop the Domain had was also a Nosferatu, Kenneth Gilroy. As for you, Mister Tomori, I know vaguely where the Ordo Dracul studies, but to be certain you should ask your fellow Dragons. Currently that list is the Mekhet Priscus, Jacob Maddox, and His Majesty, Prince Clarke.

"There is a Necropolis, though being the only Haunt in the Domain, maintaining it has been trying. It used to be vast and sprawling. Gilroy had once been the Regent of the Ungerground. Mister Longstreet, I will get you a key cut and a tour can be arranged. As for any coded words or messages to use in public, it's a very much a matter of common sense. We all know our Clan or Covenant's nicknames. Generally we use those in public. As for ghouls. They are off limits. Or would you assume you could accost His or Her Grace's ghouls?"
    Though Alice had a feeling the Name Thief wasn't speaking of their ghouls, but the one in his line of sight.

10. Likes West liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
    K
    Katsuro Tomori

Oh of course I managed to flit right passed the only two other Dragons in Court...and one of them is the Prince? "Dear God...." was all that escaped the short mans lips in his native tongue as he finished his thought. His heart sank in his chest, and a slight sigh issued forth as he returned to english. "Thank you Seneschal Hart. I will try and find Mr. Maddox. Bothering the Prince for directions seems...unwise." Well, bothering the prince further. He would need to find a way to make amends for that faux pas. As the Haunts talked, and each question was answered the blue blood listened on making notes here and there mentally. Finally he spoke when a lul in conversation appeared.

"How is the state of Clan Ventrue?" asked the timid Tomori, though the sober baritone of his voice helped belay that timidity slightly.

R
    Robert Longstreet

"I see." For a time, this was his only response to all of the information the Seneschal has given him. Having access to this Moore House would save him the trouble of setting up a base of operations, but after all this time of neglect, it's probably little more than rot and debris. But hey, he is a vampire, he has all the time in the world to make it shine again. This Necropolis place also sounded interesting, and although he'd have to share it with a witch who disliked him and had a chunk of ice for a heart, even this could be turned into an advantage... or at least an interesting interaction.

He was obviously knew that there were no other Sanctified in Sacramento, but only now did he actually realize what that really meant. He is a Bishop. A pitiful one, to be sure, leading a nonexistent Covenant, but still. Besides, everything is prone to change.

When the japanese Dragon finished his last question, and when the Seneschal answered, he took up his own threads, and said.

"I'd be honored if you could find the time to show me this Moore House and the Necropolis, Seneschal. As for the latter, if there is any need for cash, materials or any other commodity to help maintain it, I'd be happy to oblige. I mean, Blood's gotta be thicker than water, right?" A moment of pause. He wondered if Alice simply misunderstood him or was that yet another of her games. "I do not wish to accost - as you say - anyone's mortal servants, fed with Blood or not, I asked to know whose - if anyone's - permission I'd have to have to get one myself, if I ever felt the need. I'd assume I have to reach you first, but in case I'm wrong then I don't want to step on the Prince's toes.

Scylla makes polite noises and excuses herself (Exits Scene).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread