Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1704) Alice, Scylla and New!Robert

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    R
    Robert Longstreet

"It was a pleasure, Seneschal" Yeah, there's time for baring one's fangs and for playing nice as well. Maybe it was the notable non-presence of Scylla, but all of a sudden Alice appeared more like a Domain official, and less like a... High Priestess or whatever. "I'm certain we will work together in the future... to the benefit of our shared home."

Feeling the tentacles of Tomori's and Hart's Beats on his own, he decides not to overstay his welcome and not give the other Haunt the opportunity to dismiss him. He nods respectfully to all those present and will remove himself unless stopped by the Seneschal or some unusual circumstance.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"It certainly has been gentlemen." the hollow voice makes seem like the opposite was more true.

Her head tilts in her cousin's direction, "Of course." a smooth strings pulled nod, "Yes, [[date]] works for me. Please meet me at the corner of [[here]] and [[here]]. I'll be able to guide you to the necropolis and give you that tour."

Alice might not be able to see Longstreet's actions, but she can hear them, and his voice so silent is heard loud and clear. A slight, mayhaps, but one the Morlock wouldn't forget.

"If that's everything..." Alice nods at each of them, then turns on her heel, moving away from the miniature court that had gathered around her, her ghoul, binders in hand trailing after her.

ooc

Alice returns to the main thread!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

P
    Peter Byrne

The others scatter, like cockroaches under sudden fluorescent lighting now that they were freed of the requirement of the Seneschal's presence and approval. Whether it was because of previous gaffes, conflict or simple unease because of her blood, it seemed cruel to Peter's sensibilities. But she probably consoled herself with the authority that comes with her title and the ability to exile anyone who offended her too grievously, so it all evened out in the vicious fashion of Kindred society.

"Thank you for taking the trouble, Seneschal Hart. I hope you have a pleasant evening." His hope was not insincere, though as he left to return to mingling with the Court, he didn't expect her to take it seriously. God knows he wouldn't if their positions were reversed.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread