Ended
Watch

Pipeworks Still Hangin Around

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan looked guilty at the mention of due dates, "Verily, uh, compensation nay wrong word, uh, re-numeration heh shalt be made a'fore the debt tis called in." She had no plans to stop now, but this was a discussion for somewhere with less mortal ears.

She shook her head in the negative, "Nary a problem from the, uh, accident. Imma fully recovered from that heh physically. All me parts are moving right," she thumped her chest where the sword had gone through her, "Solid it tis. Um... she fidgeted before admitting, "Itches weird, normal kinda weird, at times but tis fine, heh. No problems with bending any which way or heh holding in place either...save for the harness being in the way but that tis on them," she jerks a thumb toward the staff, "nary on this," she thumps her fist against her chest again.

"I truly owe ye and Mhairi. Thine aid twas a debt I can nary repay but with my friendship and loyalty to ye both. So I shalt give it until there tis naught of me left for giving, heh." Morgan might not fight like a paladin, but she could swear her "sword' to others just like one. Her face then turned to a frown, "Course, ye heh heh both kinda already had my friendship," she rubs the back of her head, "buuut I nary think I said it a'fore to ye both, did I?"

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Not in words." Green shrugged. "You don't need words."

He attempted to make another grin.

3. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan sighed in relief, returning Green's grin with a beatific smile, "Thank thee Malcolm. " She nodded, "Ye and Mhairi art my dearest friends in Sacramento. Nary just club friends, but out of all friends I hath. Plus ye and I art the old guard of the club...wow, tis weird, erm, strange call myself that."

The two of them had been around for a long time. Things had changed, people had come and gone, but the Mountain stood on and the Raccoon kept watching from her shadowy perch. Didn't make Morgan comfortable with being the established part of the Freehold. "I mean, ye being called with such," she pointed with her left hand at Green, a respectful term makes sense to me. Ye hath the power and demeanor for it. But me," she thumps herself in the chest again, "I can't look at me self in the mirror, say it, and feel it works. Demeanor tis sorely lacking in my repertoire...heh heh along with durability."

5. Likes liked this post
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Hah!" The mountain barked a laugh.

"Me? Old Guard? Ha! Uh... Yeah? Yeah. I guess. Well, someone has to keep an eye on the place. May as well be me."

He grunted.

"Besides. We are the survivors, hey?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan nodded, "Yup, we art the survivors. And we art gonna keep on keeping on, cause we art smart about it," she flushed, "barring stupidity like the, uh, accident and aught as that heh heh."

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green grunted.

"Yeah."

I think we have taken this scene as far as it can go. Call it a wrap?

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Sure. Thanks for the scene YumYumCrow!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread