Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1704) Sanctuary 6

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Doubt it."

The mop bobs at Campanella.

"I totally used to work for a phone company? All that public 'infrastructure',"
    long fingers added air quotes, "Stuff is kept on the down low. Not, you know, classified. But not readily available."

The fingers fell and one drummed on a thigh.

"Speaking of? Might wanna get walkie-talkies. Ten yeas ago was, what? 2G? 3G cell networks? Mostly."
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    H: 1rb,1b/8 M: -3
    Paradox: 2/2 = +1
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Armor: 2/2
    Defense: 4
    Health: 1rb1b/8
    Mana:
    Willpower:

Vulgar: 2/2 = +1 to Dox rolls
    Contagion: Sta+2 = -2 to spells
    Active Spells: 4/6

Spells:
    [2]Pulse of the Living World
    [2]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]
    [4]Honing the Form[+3 Str]
    [2R]Transform Self[Claws, Cat Eyes]

Spells on Thrope by others:
    [1]Fireproof[from Michael]

Smoke on the Water

Spells:
    [2]Pulse of the Living World
    [1]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]

PRE

"Our people were at that building. If I read right some of them die in there." Guess who hasn't fully grasped that Time is being mauled. "Shouldn't we avoid them? Thrope's face falls blank as thought takes over.

"Unless we're already supposed to meet them? Or maybe have?" No way in hell is there going to be any looking at reality through the glasses of Time on that trip. "Hmm good point, if we buy old ones we can not worry about leaving them behind. Not that I think things could get too weird with only ten years worth of tech."

Bolide

Nimbus:
    Light gathers and flickers around Bolide, and the roaring sound of a fast moving object like a jet or a meteor billows out from him.
    Bolide combat stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

Without anything coming up and Thrope checking the Arrow's documents of the event, Bolide slid his phone back into his pocket and listened to the Shaman. Multiple Shamans, as Faye's mention of Resident Evil elicited a brief smirk.

"Are there any records on the zombies themselves?" With Thrope as the closest thing to an expert on the matter, the Apostate's attention was mostly on him. "Do they slowly limp around or can they run and jump? Are they intelligent? Are they the Hollywood zombies you have to shoot in the head or will things like fire work as well? Do we need to worry about getting bit?"

Bolide's big issue going in is that he doesn't own a gun. He can Matter up enough gasoline to burn a small village, but that's not exactly helpful if that just makes an army of zombies running towards you an army of zombies on fire running towards you.

"Will we really need to explain anything?" The Theurgist's attention switches to Tuesday. "Sounds like we just need to sever the silver thread between this Necro guy and his Astral Vault. So we find a hallow somewhere in the zombie apocalypse and haul up there. Unless the Bell Building is the only major hallow site in the city at the time, I don't think we really need to interact with past mages."

Bolide paused for a second, blinking as his mouth moved to speak but produced nothing but silence.

"Er, speaking of, does anyone know where to find a hallow that the mages of the time didn't have?"

M
    Marguerite

Marguerite looked back into the clock and its dark portents. She could see her own death in it. She paled, even her otherwise soft skin seeming to lose its luster.

“As I have said – I would only burden you all in this fight. You deserve better. I simply cannot.” She moved to leave the booth. A stumble threatened as she rose to her heels, her poise broken. She collected herself and hurried from the place.

Marguerite exits the scene and Venue

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella stirred. His eyes widened at the disappearing Obrimos and then, with a shake of his head, he focussed on the important matter at hand.

"I concur with Bolide. Surely we only have to cut the Necromancer's connection. I have no doubt that individual zombies could be programmed with a small number of instructions... but to storm a building? Surely that would require a coordinating authority. Cut that link and things become easier..."

He shifted in his position.

"Not that I'm saying a zombie... a horde of the... things... would be easy to be beat. Cadavers no doubt make good and terrifying automations. But without the connection you would be facing a mass of uncoordinated individuals and not a swarm."

His mouth twisted. Even he was not satisfied with his argument.

"At least you wont be dealing with the horde you found in the Titanic." That horde had gone down with the ship and was still hopefully at the bottom of the atlantic. A sudden fear that the Seers had somehow retrieved them evidently crossed his face.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Closing tomorrow! Get your final post(s) in!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

"Whatever.... Just...Nah, Forget it." he rolls his eyes. "Just have my word, that's all I want."

Michael backs off, hands in pockets as he listens to everyone else's theories. Obviously, severing the line would be their go while in Astral Space.

"The hardest of the tasks is to actually find the Necromancer up there... Maybe..." he folds arms and lowers his head for a moment. "I'm not sure how it works, but... Do you guys think we can trace the connection back to the Astral Vault we're looking for using one of the zombies?" A guess. Hopefully a useful one. Not a practicer of Space magic himself, the Archangel had a hard time trying to understand its workings in the past. Someone might be able to put the idea to use or just scrap it whatsover. It's on the table now.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread