Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Back to O'Mallys, or What Happened to Onions?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Orphan

PRE

After talking in the park, Orphan, Ash and Shadow head back to O'Mallys to see if they can answer some questions about what happened there, namely what happened to Onions and what is up with the guy on the motorcycle, who Tug was pretty sure was responsible for the killings at the funeral awhile back.

On the way there, Orphan stops and gets a couple large take-out pizzas, fresh and hot - one pepperoni, one sausage - for the patrons and staff of the bar, as a demonstration of no hard feelings for the earlier fight.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

I'll wait for others to 'check in' before picking up narration...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

<<OOC. Good, because cold pizza just isn't as good. >>

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash follows Orphan and checks his money.

"Looks like we're in for some heavy drinking, mate. I wonder if they've gone through what I left with the bar?"

My bad, missed this thread :o

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

It's OK. If Shadow doesn't post by later tonight, I'll move forward. Sorry for the delay, just wanted to give everyone a chance to post...
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

(I'm here! *rushes in*)

Shadow chips in a few dollars for the pizzas. "Possibly. What did you leave behind?"

Darren Nash

PRE

"A 20," Ash replies with a shrug. "But they did look like they enjoyed a drink or three."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Tug begs off, not wanting to add tension to the situation.

Returning to O'Mally's, the second soccer game seems to be winding down, with Manchester United winning. Patrons seem to be in good spirits, and about half the recognizable faces from earlier have left.

The bartender gives the group a curious look as they come in -- especially Ash. He shrugs off the man's quick recovery... maybe Ash had stuck an ice pack on his face.

Orphan

PRE

Orphan sets down the at an empty table (if there is one), or at the bar. "Just to show no hard feelings. Dig in, everybody. And don't you forget to grab one," he says to the waitress, smiling.

"A pint of Guinness," he adds to the bartender, putting down some money.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

OOC

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread