(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice looked more like herself now.

Pencil skirt, purple blouse. Her neck whole and hale. It was like the events of this night never happened.

But they did.

Alice had killed the Carthian, Bea. Without leave, or cause, unless her anger in the face of the Daeva's insulting words could a cause make.

Arriving to the Nox Populi nightclub, The Prince's Elysium with the Reeve Alessandra Antinori at her side. Did equal parts comfort and terrify her. The Reeve was her Coterie mate, but Italian's inner demon was far stronger then her Wraith. The frayed thread that was her control did not enjoy the long drive from the Necropolis.

Descending into Elysium, Alice wanted to gnaw upon her lip. Worried was not a word strong enough to convey her emotions, but as Ale said. No one was above the Laws.

Knocking upon Prince Asa Clarke's office door, Alice almost gave in and let fang to lip, but as the Venture was expecting them she didn't. Blatantly broadcasting her nervousness was not how she wanted to begin. So with the stillness, and silence associated with the Doll, she waited for the Prince to see them.

Continued from here!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes West, Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(Heal a Lethal)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Book Keeping!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

While Alice had been cleaning up and changing, Ale had as well. You never know when official Domain business might happen, so she had started carrying clothes in her trunk. Nothing too fancy, but stuff to make her look presentable.

Tonight, the tank top and jeans had been traded for black leather pants and a red sweater. Wasn't the most dressy, but it was better than meeting Asa in a tank top and jeans.

She had to admit, she wasn't sure what to expect. But she did hope it went well for Alice like it did for her.

Ale stands off to the side of Alice, behind her, wondering what was going through the Haunts mind. Was she scared? Worried? Both would be expected emotions, but she keeps quiet. Her job was to tell Asa what Alice told her, and then carry out a punishment should he see fit. Silently, she hoped for the best. Mentally, she prepared for whatever he may decide.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes West, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa opened the door himself.

Unlike his usual appearances for Court, he was without jacket or tie and his features had the pallor of the dead. Behind him, analysts on SportsCenter discussed the Raiders' relocation to Vegas. His dead, unblinking eyes narrowed slightly as the presence of Alessandra raked into him. He was becoming familiar with the Savage but the rage and bloody urge to kill her was still significant.

"Good evening, and please come in,"
    Asa said, opening the door further and standing aside.

There were a pair of chairs facing a desk and a large semi-circular couch facing the television. Once upon a time, visits from the Seneschal and Reeve had been commonplace when Martha Villiers and Dillon Connery were practically inseparable. Since then he couldn't remember the last time both offices had come to him together.

"What can I do for you?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Ale wasn't at her side, but behind her.

The Italian was her Coterie mate, that was the primary reason why Alice told the Savage of Bea's fate and her hand in it, but Alessandra was also the Reeve, and she was here in that capacity as well.

Alice head nearly titled, she had expected a ghoul, and not the Prince to answer the knock her knuckles had sounded upon his door.

Alice steps into the room, while giving the Prince a slight curtsy. Don't give the man more reasons to think ill of her.

Alice ear will lead her toward where Ale'd choose to sit, and if the Savage remains standing so will Alice.

"We've come to report a...bended-broken law." Alice begins in her dead, hollow voice. "I've already told Reeve Antinori of the infraction, but we decided that we needed to come to you because of who was involved." They had forever, but there was no need to drag this out. "I ended the life of the Carthian; Bea."

There, her fate was in the Prince's hands.

Alice prayed that the gods will guide those hands fairly.

9. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She wasn’t used to seeing the Prince so relaxed, and so, dead. But then again, it was all part of what they really were. Undead monsters of the night.

Stepping in behind Alice, she curtsy’s as well. Despite his relaxed attire, he was still the Prince.
    “Good evening Your Highness.” Says the Italian with respect.

Well, that was the question of the night.

He hadn’t invited them to sit, so she remains standing, hands clasped in front of herself. Should they be invited to sit, she will.

Bended-broken law? That was an interesting way to word it.

“We felt it was important for the Kindred of the Domain to know that no one is above the Law.” Well, except Asa, his Domain…his Laws. “And giving Seneshcal Hart and I share a Coterie, I did not want to give the air of favoritism or mishandling of my position.” That wouldn’t do, and wasn’t something she wanted anyone to think she did. “It was best to bring this to you. I was not present for the incident, but can speak of what was told to me by Seneschal Hart." she had other thoughts on the situation, but decided to remain quiet unless her opinion or thought was asked for.

She was briefly reminded of being in a similar situation, standing in front of Victoria. The Ventrue had been rightful pissed at the mess. And then the appearance of Asa and the compassion he showed her, sparing her her Danse, and silently she hoped the same for Alice.

11. Likes West, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm shocked that Dash Bee Period is Finally Dead."

Asa's tone was dry with just a hint of mockery. The only surprise it that it was Alice herself that did it. He'd half expected the Carthian woman to simply disappear into the cellar of someone she'd irritated. Asa had seriously underestimated Alice's deadliness or Bea's fangs had been freely drawing Blood her Resilience couldn't stomach.

"Congratulations on your coterie,"
    he added. Asa chose to remain standing rather than offer them seats. There was no need to relax undead muscle and sinew and it would probably be more inconvenient to Alice than helpful -- much like those that constantly suggested Martha Villiers sit. "Now, tell me precisely what happened."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

13. Likes Orianna, liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

(Impersonation)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Her nerves were run raw, but Alice still lets out a hollow little laugh at the Prince's words. If there's an ear for it, there is an echo of faux-nervousness threaded through it.

Alice's strings lull as her head jerks down in deference, "Thank you, Your Grace." Alice didn't know started this Coterie if it was a good idea, but with how close she and Alessandra had grown she knew it was worth it.

The truth will set you free... Alice's mind whispers, and hopes that in this situation that didn't mean she should soon be freed of her life.

"I got a call from the Daeva who told me she had information on the Brood, and that there was something I should see. Er. You know what I mean. She sent a car, and I was brought to a house, she of course had nothing new on the Brood to tell me. We conversed. I tried to be an adult about it, and she was her belligerent self, only worse. Eventually it came to head, her words and actions - she grabbed me, I snapped, attacked her." there was the summary, but the Prince asked for precision. "She told me that she would grab my strings, and puppet me about. And if I didn't give her a good enough reason not to, she's kill me, my ghoul and the Reeve." under the hollow tone, an over enunciated, and obviously false anger could be heard. "That she was going to desecrate our graves, and the Brood would be blamed. That you, Your Grace, would not care, because...what was it? Oh yes," her voice changes then to the memorable tones of the Carthian's "'The Brood are in town, after all, and even if the Prince rouses his ass off his throne, he's going to need me if he wants to keep it.'"

The Blind Doll huffs, clears her throat and looses her meal'sThe Daeva's voice.

"I couldn't control myself, during the confrontation...I frenzied. A distant part of me remembers her going still, entering torpor, but I couldn't stop myself from ending her." ...and glutting herself on the Daeva's vitae.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-28 17:46:52 Alice Hart rolls 6 to Impersonation (Intelligence 2 + Subterfuge 2 + Mimetismo 2) (10 Again) 5, 6, 9, 5, 1, 5 1 success

15. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Was that, mockery in his tone?! Of all the things she was prepared for, that was defiantly not one of them.

And then the congrats on their Coterie, he was just full of surprises.

Bow her head, “Grazie.” She replied simply, there was nothing else to add, well nothing appropriate for the situation.

And then it was back to Alice, back to the Haunt to explain everything, in detail, and honestly.

Ale still would have loved to have seen the Carthian make a move against her. Raise a fist or her guns in the Reeve’s direction. Just once. Then she could have shouldered this burden instead of Alice.

The change in voice was different, and pretty good. She could certainly tell who she was trying to imitate. And yet the words still made her dead blood boil, the impertinence and nerve pissed her off. It made her wish there was a way to raise the ashes back into the undead form of Bea and let her flay the woman. She feels her teeth grind together in anger.

But she remains quiet, this was Alice’s chance to explain herself. Having not been there, Ale really had nothing to offer. Aside from confirming what the Haunt said should she be asked.

17. Likes West, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa's Resistance is greater than Successes rolled and he is unaffected by the Impersonation.

Part of Asa was simply amused. Amused that the Carthian thought she might be needed despite the destruction he and his sister could wreak when roused, and amused by the confession. He still vividly remembered years past when Laws were bent to breaking and verbal gymnastics were performed if they were discovered. Whether it spoke to Alice's youth, a more inspiring rule of Law than Freddrick and Straiphen had held, or a rare and strong sense of loyalty was anyone's guess.

"Seneschal Hart," he said slowly and carefully, "If the woman attacked you, and you revoked her inconsequential Recognition for that infraction, then you did not destroy a member of the Domain. If you did not find her happy and polite in addressing you and took my warning literally, then you had the Right of Destruction from my own lips."

Asa paused for a few moments.

"But if you did neither, and destroyed a member of the Domain because you could not control yourself, then I will leave your sentencing to the discretion and judgment of the Reeve."

His eyes moved from Alice to her coterie mate, full of curiosity.

19. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread