(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"That might be true...I don't know. But what's really scary is when you got in over your head and had to chew at your opponent." Alice shakes her head, a wooden motion, only used so that she wasn't just sitting there. "I usually carry a knife...but." She'd forgotten it, and she might just do it again in the future.

"Thanks. At least my sniping at her didn't make a fool outta me. I...wasn't even thinking about how'd the Domain would see me after, Just that if I didn't so something that it would not only reflect poorly on me, but on the Prince as well." Alice didn't want to make a fool of her self and to make Asa regret his choice in Seneschal.

Alice nods, a wooden motion, the abrupt jerk Alessandra was used to seemed to smooth out, the Doll's bobbing head and nervous mannerisms seemed to have diminished. Alice could play the what if game all she liked, and she probably would...when she was alone. "Oh I know you're not one to be underestimated, she probably knew it too. If something had happened to me, and she headed for her, she would have laid a better trap, or sought out help, soldiers. She could have posed at a hunter and rounded up those cells that were giving us trouble....kine with fire and explosive rounds..." Alice didn't shudder but, she nearly did as her mind's eye painted the scenario perfectly upon it.

"I would. I would ask. She wanted to shake me, unseat the foundations we've been building together to strengthen our faith and loyalty to one an other. She just kept pressing, her words...they were by far her strongest weapon. If I hadn't snapped, if she didn't undo all the work she'd done with her pretty words, I can see how she could get me not to trust you....but that would have been something that would have taken month, years of subtle work, everything she'd started only to be undone by my talking to you. But she got impatient, and I surprised her with violence instead of the thread of it."

Another shift of her head, angling down to 'look' upon the tattooed savage. "So no. I don't think you're using me. Maybe if we hadn't started to really get along, I might have that fear in the back of my mind, but now that I know you better. No. We work together, we don't use each other."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She did feel bad for Alice not always being armed. But she couldn’t force her to remember to always have a knife or something with her. But did she feel bad enough to teach her the Savages secret? She wasn’t sure yet, it would have to be something to think long and hard about.

“I understand that, and you acted accordingly.” But oh how she wished Alice had wanted that tongue that night. That would have been fun.

“See, you saying that makes me believe you did the Domain a favor. She was obvious unstable and childish enough to want to attack those in a position of power. I don’t know if she had those types of connections, or if she had reached out if word wouldn’t had gotten back to me. It’s a lot of what ifs, but it’s not a mistake that’s going to be made again. We need to be more vigilant with those neonates that are disrespectful while in Elysium. I know I’ll be paying more attention to the new faces when they come, cause we can’t afford to have someone among us who is only out to bring us and the Domain down. We have enough shit with the Brood to worry about a fellow Kindred trying to ash us.” It wasn’t something new to her, you always had to watch your back in Domains. There was always someone wanting what you had or wanting to advance themselves.

“It’s good to know that you would ask me. Don’t get me wrong, everyone has secrets, it’s just how life is. But I don’t have secret political agendas or want your job. Politics were never my strong suit, I can play the games, but I find them boring and predictable.” She had goals and things she wanted to achieve, but they weren’t about taking over a Domain or unseating the Seneschal. “Have to say, you resorting to violence kinda surprises me too.” There was a smile in her voice, “But can’t say I blame you.” She would have probably done the same thing. But how would Asa respond to Alice having thrown the first punch?

“I agree, working together is best. I know we won’t always see eye to eye on things, but I think we’ll be able to find middle ground should we need it. And I think part of that is being open and honest. Now, please tell me you’re not going to meet with people like her alone and at a place of their choosing. And I’m going to make some calls and get you some weapons, ones that you can keep in a purse of bag, something that will be hard to forget. Plus, we’re going to work on your fighting skills, try and get you a little more ok with fighting without weapons.” There was no if ands or buts about it, it was happening.

“When we talk with His Grace, it’s my experience that honesty is best. I know I don’t have to tell you that, but it’s just on my mind. Especially with you attacking first, but he’s reasonable, though I’m sure you know that.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Doll didn't know if her Coterie mate's silence on the matter of her Clan's skill was because she was thinking it over, or if the Italian had just dismissed the idea from her mind.

Alice nods, there's nothing more to add.

"Vigilance, yes. We need to find out who's willfully ignorant, and who's just doesn't know any better." Again Alice nods, there really was too much shit pilling up for them to have to deal with another Neonate that didn't know how to behave. Or a Neonate that thought they knew more then enough to be in charge and eliminate those in power who actually knew what they were doing. Though the Doll still finds it strange to consider herself a part of those in power who knew what they were doing.

"Everyone has secrets. Hell, I'll ask you something, and I'll accept 'I don't want to answer that' instead of a lie, or a half-truth." Comes the Doll's hollow voice. "It surprised me too. I grabbed her, I thought she'd pull me off easily and I would be done for, but she thought her fangs were sharper then mine, so she kept me close." and that's where she failed, and even if it terrified her, that sudden reaction, that call to violence, the events that followed and the frenzy that had her licking at the carpet...Alice sort of liked it. The power the rush, the mindlessness, the purpose born of kill or be killed.

"I'm not going to do anything that stupid ever again. I promise. But if it helps, I left Lyssa with instructions to call you if I didn't come back before dawn." It was something that made Alice feel a modicum of intelligence about this whole affair. "Thanks, I need to get some of this rust off, and never go out again without a knife or something on me."

Contrary to the flood of words that had just left the Doll's lips, Alice returns to the motionless silence that had greeted the Italian on her decent into the once Deep Kingdom.

Until finally, "He is. And I guess all that's left is to call him and set up a meeting."

Are you good to wrap here? We could get something set up with West in the Nox or something.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Standing, “Yeah, but with our small numbers, it’s difficult. I need to find some Deputies, but it’s hard to find Kindred who are not only trustworthy, but capable. I had considered Jesse as well as Vivian. There is something to be said for having Deputies who are subtitle and bring more to the table besides brute strength. But we need more eyes and ears on the streets as well as Court.” But she wasn’t sure if it was something Vivian would be ok with or wanted to do.

Hands were shoved into her pockets before she finally sits beside Alice. It was nothing against Alice, but Ale had to be sure the Haunt was in her right mind and not a threat.

“That’s good to know, and the same for you. If I ever ask something that is either too personal or you don’t want to answer, I’ll accept the same answer. I’m not one to pry.” She had never been the noisy type. “I cannot imagine what it must have been like for you, and I’m sorry you had to go through it alone.” Sure, she had her share of fights, many fights, but if you’re not used to it, it can be scary.

“Actually, it does help. You’re not only important to the Domain, but me as well. I’m kinda wondering if I should install some type of tracking device on you or something.” She asks with a smirk and joking tone. “But knowing you thought ahead is good.” But it still irked her that she had gone alone in the first place.

“Oh, we’re gonna get the rust off and get you some basic fighting skills. Plus some weapons, you’ll be better prepared should something like this happen again.” Even if Ale had to hang around her in an animal form.

She was right, calling Asa was all that was left to be done. The Savage didn’t want to do it, didn’t want her Coterie Mate to get in trouble. But, the Law was the Law and she was in the position to enforce it for everyone, Alice included.

“I’ll make the call.”

Sounds like a plan to me, does that work for you West ?

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"You could always ask Vivian if she wants be be a Deputy, but with our number this low, is it even feasible to have Deputies?" Alice didn't know, but she assumed that with a Domain this size the Italian could handle anything that would be brought to her attention.

Alice head tilts as Ale's position changes, the motion evolves into a nod. "I hate that I was alone, I hate that it happened, but...now. I know I can take care of myself if something like this happens again." What Alice wasn't telling the Savage, was what sort of thrill Alice found in the midst of battle. Something Alice didn't think would happen. Run and Hide, the mantra that Alice had made of her Requiem. "I don't think I'd like having a tracking device on me. Or me being chipped like an animal. But. You can always track my phone. There's those cheating spouse apps for jealous people wanting to make sure their significant other isn't having an affair."

"Okay. We'll set aside some more time, just the two of us, to get me up to snuff."
    It wasn't that Alice wanted to be more repaired, it was that if she knew how to fight better, her inelegant back and forth with Bea wouldn't happen again, and maybe, just maybe she'll be something to look at.

"Okay." Alice nods. Getting up from the bench, the dried blood on her cloths make awkward noises as bits began to flack off. "I'll change."

Great scene! I'll be opening the scene at the Nox in a bit!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread