Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"Play?"

Campanella laughed and clasped his hands behind his back.

"Ha! I'm afraid my talents lie elsewhere. Definitely elsewhere. I think I redefine the meaning of 'tin ear', my talents are so bad."

Like Valleron, the Moros was drawing out his wallet. He paused as the conversation flowed and gave Archangel Michael an appraising look.

"You have experience managing musicians and the like? Now that does surprise me."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

2. Bump West "Bump" this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Clearly Campanella was made of sterner stuff then Tuesday, and simply side stepped the issue that was causing her eye to twitch.

Hazels leave the park around them to stare at the archangel. "Dude. Bubble." hazels dart between the archangel and the Enchanter, "Are to two of you...slow?" fingers don't stop moving, but hazels dance around the park. "We're not at church, or behind closed doors. Wide wake us-sure. Them no. But maybe there's people out there." hazels do another sweep, "Who've had their cup of joe, all wide-eyed and bushy tailed...but who aren't lucky enough to get a diamond ring. Or hell, who don't want one. that was as clear as she'd be without the unicorn knowing it was safe.

"Thank you." she says nodding the the guys who've given her tips. "Sorry if I'm all. But." hazels flick to Campanella, they were legit at war. Strix was dead. Erased from Time because of one wrong step. Tuesday didn't know if it was because she saw it happen, or if she knew the Moros better then she did Runner or July, that it was effecting her so much.

"So if you wanna talk-talk gotta Bubble. If you just wanna talk. Sure. No Bubble."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, West liked this post

Been 3 days, make some words :P
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella shifted his stance so he could scan the park. Then, continuing the movement he sank to his haunches like he was preparing to listen the musician.

"Nows your chance, you know," he added for the benefit of any Sleepers who might be listening.

"My door is always open if you want to talk. Do you have my number?" This was added more quietly and for the Enchanter alone. The appraising look was on her now - concerned, not carrying judgement. Tuesday Saber Sloth

"As for me? I can only talk. With my tin ear I won't even bother to talk the talk," he nodded to the guitar.

A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

The archangel laughs heartly.

"Ah, no, I have no experience in managing anything at all. But I'd bet I could do better behind the curtains than on stage."

As they talk, the Archangel reaches for a $5 bill on his trousers' back pocket and puts it into the guitar case. Getting a miser fame within the awakened society woldn't be good.

"Don't worry, those words carry less meaning than you guess." he smiles carefreely at t the performer. "No talk-talk going.... Just talk..."

V
    Vallerion

He decodes Tuesday's message and understands well what she wanted to express, but still... "Slow? Hey, I didn't say anything too much, sensitive, you know." If calling her with her Shadow name doesn't count as sensitive. She's got a point though, there is never too much caution.

"Thanks, but it doesn't bother me that much in fact, even though it may looked like it." he turns with a smile to Michael after his consoling.

"I guess there's no band then, I wouldn't want to spoil it to you with my guitar non-art, so I think we got to stick to 'the soloist and the audience' thing."

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

She nods, sharing a look with the Moros, the Mysterium's only member within the borders of Sacramento. [COLOR="#990066"]"I got your number Cam."[COLOR] adjusting her Baby on her lap. "And from our talk, you know I'm shopping for my own diamond ring." Hazels sweep the park and the men hovering around her. "I just don't know if I want to figure out a Veil for my dress, or if I want to just Bolt to the alter." hazels lock onto the Moros' "But...should I skip the wedding and grab my bullwhip and get my Indy on?"

Strum

"Fuck. Marriage man. Commitment. Big Deal. Don't want to regret my choice."

A head shake and fingers continue to make music, "Good. I'd hate to brake your hearts. Jack, Dez and I. We're all musically inclined." Tuesday wondered if Vally or Archy would ask who the hell Jack and Dez were. "We're just trying to figure out Stuff, and stuff. Like what genre we wanna go with."

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella sits silently. Then, quietly, he responds to Tuesday.

"Are you good with handling secrets and judging your fellow man? Or do you want to fight the good fight with a sense of honour and discipline." He let his words linger. "As for invoking the great archaeologist think about what you think those dusty old relics are for, what they mean, and what you are willing to sacrifice for them and what others are willing to pay for them. If such mysteries are for you, then your understanding shall open up a whole new world of wonder."
    Perhaps a bit too cryptic but it was the best he could think of on the fly and out in the open.

Smiling. "I didn't know you were part of a musical group." His wording implied he had fathomed of whom Tuesday spoke. "Why worry about genre? Just... what is the word? Jam. Just jam and see what comes from that. Do you have to be bound by genre?"

He gave the group a considering look.

"Actually. Here is a thought. Why don't we all gather for some music and poetry. You can bring your musical friends with you," he added to Tuesday. "We can make a night of it. Let loose a little. We haven't done anything since the catapult escapade."

11. Likes liked this post
    A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

Michael raises a brow at his fellow Moros. He sure is into partying and stuff... "Now that's a bright idea. Bring Jack and Dez whoever they are and let us have a musical night. I could even get the bass off of the attic to give you guys a dose of ear bleeding."

The Obrimos' eyes strays to Vallerion. "I don't know what instruments Jack and Dez play but you could try vocal... Or backvocal in case any of them already play the vocal role. A perfect opportunity to unveil hidden talents."

As they talk, the Archangel keeps wondering to himself how curious the Awakened could be. Even the ones who delve deeply into the Mysteries, the ones whose the senses and even mind are attuned to a whole new world could still enjoy the small things the sleepers do. A remind that even close to the Truth as they are, they're still humans.

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Well Cam, those are the questions." Tuesday honestly didn't know what Order to pick. She was divided between the Arrows, and the Guardians, but that might just because she's in a Cabal with one of each, but at the same time with Stuff going on if she picked one over the other would it be like picking sides between her Cabal mates?

She didn't want to let Stuff dictate her Order pick, so she wasn't going say neither and jump in bed with Campanella but...at the same time she didn't know that she didn't wanna pick up a bullwhip, but did she really want to keep to her Apostasy until Stuff was worked out, or...?

Tuesday sighs, now wasn't the time to think about this.

Her fingers continue to dance. Music fills the spaces between bouts of verbal exchanges.

"Jack and Dez are who I share a home with." Comes Tuesday's brightish chirp, who else would she be talking about, other then her Cabal mates, just because she wasn't saying Star and Avis, didn't mean she wasn't talking about them. "But I don't know if we'd actually do something like that....unless there was some trickery and or some planning involved...hmmm!"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread