Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

...or at least singing. And playing guitar, can't forget about her Baby. And since it was a perfectly sunny day the raining part probably didn't apply, since. not raining.

Also. She wasn't singing. So throw that notion in the trash.

Tuesday walked herself to a park, a golden glyph sparking to life. A little bit of Luck always helped with the tips. She plopped her ass on on a bench, her swanky guitar case quickly opened and was sat on the ground in front of her, and her Baby returned to it's rightful place on her lap. Her fingers eager to be lets lose and strum what they willed. Okay. So there might have been more thought to it, but still. She was a'strumming, and stuff.

Little ess.

Rolls
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

2. Likes West liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

(Winds of Chance)Mana 0 Spent
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Book Keeping~

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

(Day duration for Shield)Mana 1 Spent
    PRE

Be very quiet.

Campanella is hunting Hallows. Or Mysteries. Or evidence of Seer activity. Anything he can use an excuse to build a coalition of like minds. Anything that would help the tiny wizarding community.

He's been out all day, exploring, watching; learning the lay of the land in this part of Sacramento.

So far, all he's found is...

Tuesday. In the park. With the guitar.

Fixing an ever so slight smile to his features, the Moros makes his way over. He looks about as harmless as a college professor-y type today. Only don't look too closely or you'll see the burning glyphs framing his Pattern: one white and shiny with presence; the other muted, pale and gold - the sign of a rote spell.

Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-18 22:12:01 Campanella to cast Supernal Vision rolls 3 to GNO + Prime -1 Tolerance -2 health (10 Again) 10, 3, 3, 8 2 successes
    2017-03-18 22:10:50 Campanella to cast Shielding rote rolls 10 to Intelligence + Occult + speciality + Order Rote spec + Matter (10 Again) 6, 4, 5, 7, 3, 9, 10, 4, 7, 6, 7 2 successes

Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

5. Likes West, liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday smiles at the hand that threw a bill into her swanky guitar case, then up at the face that hand belonged to. She was not expecting those eyes to be that far a part.

As her hazels were up and not closed or down she saw the Moros, a hand shoots away from her Baby as she gives the Alchemist an over exaggerated wave. "Hey Cam!" she shouts as her arm's waving wildly. Figuring that was better then calling him either Campy or Campanella, since she didn't know what name he wore when around the Sleeping masses.

Once it looks like he's seen her and is coming closer, she drops her hand, and instinctively moves it back to her Baby, fingers absentmindedly strum.

"So 'sup?" asks the Unicorn. "Seen any of the newbies? I thought I'd run into them. Had a Lucky feeling." hey, the Winds weren't just for tips yo...just no. Still no. A very big no.

...wait.

No.

There. That's better.

Hey Vallerion Jormungand Archangel Michael wilsonns if you guys want to get into a new scene and just hang out with Campanella and Tuesday feel free to drop by!

7. Likes West, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

"Coincidence or a fateful encounter?" , asks the Archangel to Tuesday, a bright smile on his face. "How are you guys?"

The Archangel would sound much more casual to the two Wise than he ever did before. This time, his attire consists of black shirt, a pair of jeans trousers and a pair of black and white sneakers. His free dreadlocks play along with the breeze. Working his will subtly, he activates his Supernal Vision. The raw presence of three magi in a single place could draw some unexpected attention. Michael would rather not be caught flat-footed.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-19 05:59:08 Archangel Michael rolls 4 to cast Supernal Vision (GNO + Prime) (10 Again) 5, 5, 6, 2 failure

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-19 06:00:07 Archangel Michael rolls 4 to cast Supernal Vision (GNO + Prime) (10 Again) 6, 8, 6, 8 2 successes

9. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    V
    Vallerion

As his today's moning shift at work is over, Vallerion is heading home. He usually takes public transport, but today decides to walk instead, he could use some fresh air and the distance is no too long anyway.

While walking through a park, he notices a young woman, who very much reminds him of...oh wait. Well, he didn't expect to meet Tuesday here. As he approaches, he also recognizes the guys she's talking with. Some would say what a coincidence, he as a willworker of Fate knows better.

"Hey you three. Are you planning some intrigues here?"
    He says in a teasing manner after he gets close to them, dressed in a casual dark blue hoodie and jeans. "Wow, I didn't know you could play the guitar. Play us something, please." he turns to his Councilor with a genuine curiousness.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-19 17:54:29 Vallerion rolls 4 to cast Fortune's Protection (Gno 2 + Fate 2) (10 Again) 1, 2, 2, 5 failure

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella waves gently as he approaches the Acanthus.

"No. I have been stretching my legs..."

His voice trails off as Archangel Michael and the Vallerion appear, converging on their position. Senses tingle as spells flare and die.

The Moros raises an eyebrow at Tuesday once he draws near, as if to say is this your doing?

"I have no idea," he continues smoothly. "But I believe it will make an excellent conversation piece. I am well. Just taking my ease in a new part of town. Yourself?"

He gives Vallerion a nod. "Oh I almost never intrigue. Now our guitarist? Who can say?" There is a humorous light in his eye.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Dude the latter. Totes the latter." Tuesday tells Archy, obviously the Archangel hadn't studied a lick of Fate. Coincidences were just Fate in disguise.

Campanella gives her a Look, and Tuesday couldn't help but give him a shit eating grin and a sing-song "Maybe~" And really Tuesday didn't know, she'd cast to improve her tips, but way back, when she first got here she cast and she ran into Wayland and Star. The latter taking her to the Theater and into his Cabal.

"Val." instead of Vally or Vallerion, since it still sounded like a mage-name to Tuesday. "Of course I play the guitar. Baby isn't just for show." a hand carcasses her Baby. "Are you tell me you don't play the guitar?"

It sounded polite but Tuesday's eye still twitched, she wan't a show pony. But at the same time. She kinda was, since tips.

"And eff why eye. I am always up to something."

With a put upon sigh, her fingers start a'working.

14. Likes West liked this post
    V
    Vallerion

Vallerion stands relaxed, with hands in the pockets of his hoodie, while listening to the light-hearted conversation.

First Vally, now Val, where is she going to stop? At V? What about coming up with some shotrened version for her name? Tuesday is not easy one to shorten. If she was into hip-hop I could call her T-Day.

"I tried to learn a bit at the high school, but I sucked. I couldn't even get the basic chords right, it took me always like half a minute to switch between them."He snaps from his thoughts and says with a laugh.

"Well, you‘re good, really. Interesting style. You deserve this." he tosses some money into her case.

"What about you guys, do you play anything? If you do, you could join Tuesday and start a band." he asks Campanella and Michael to keep the small talk flowing.

A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

Noticing Vallerion's surprise with the new and even shorter nickname, Michael gives him a few pats on his back.

"Get used to it. At least it can't get shorter. At least I doubt she'd reduce a nickname to a single letter... "

With a smile he looks at Campanella.

"I am doing pretty well. Just strolling around, chasing some trouble."

When Vally... er... Vallerion touches upon the topic of banding together, the Obrimos giggles before answering.

"I learned to play a bit of bass and drum when I joined the church. Don't played those for a long time now, so I doubt I could be of some use in a band." Michael shrugs as he adds:. "Feel free to call me if you ever need a manager, though. I can even imagine the merchandise for the 'Wide wake trio'."

17. Likes Yumyumcrow, West liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread