Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1703) Seneschal Aside

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I do." Mable almost giggled because she felt like she was getting married. But she took her vow to the domain seriously and held a straight face.

I
    Isaiah

Isaiah nodded respectfully. "I do so swear"

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Brevity might be the soul of wit, but Alice has doubts on theirs, still the Doll nods, slowly, jerkingly. The action as always, looking as if invisible stings were loosened before being pulled taut.

"Then I Acknowledge you Miss Wood, and you Mister Hyrst-Wright, in the Domain of Sacramento." Alice nods to them both, "Now, if you excuse me. I have other matters to attend too."

The Blind Haunt moves back towards the Tattooed Beauty she'd been speaking with before her duties called her away.

Psychangel Isaiah Rhapsody032590 your characters are now Acknowledged! You can move your Domain status up to 1
    Alice moves back to the main thread.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes West liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you for your time, Seneschal Hart, it was a pleasure meeting you." Mable watched the seneschal move towards the woman who she was told was her clan mate. Mable decided to wait a few minutes before going over herself. Instead she looked around the room in awe at all the beautiful art.

"Mr. Hyrst-Wright, do you know anything about art?" She gestured towards the art in the room.

6. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    I
    Isaiah

“Thank you so much for your time Seneschal Hart, I hope to further our acquaintance at a later date.” Isaiah watched her move away, losing himself to the art for a moment when Mable spoke.

“A little, Miss Wood. If I were honest, just enough to get by at parties and the like. Though I’m not sure what to say about this it’s at once both horrifying and captivating. So Trees? I’ve heard a little about the Urban Forest Project, its quite the noble goal. I am heartened to see one of our Kindred interested in the world around them instead of focused solely inward" He flashed her a fanged smile.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled, "I really don't know much about art either but really like having it around me. Well, I always figured just because I am no longer living the life I had doesn't mean I should change as a person. I have always believed that trees and nature in general brings light to the darkness that lives within all of humanity. And now, more than ever, I feel the need for a bit of light to fill my now dark life." A brief shadow crosses her face before she is back to her warm bubbly self.

9. Likes liked this post
    I
    Isaiah

"I do hope we can continue our acquaintance at a later date Miss Woods, but for now i must bid you adu as i'm sure you have more pressing matters to deal with" Isaiah bows to the young woman and glides away gracefully

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That would be nice. Good luck with your ventures." Mable gave a nod of her head and wandered closer to a picture that caught her attention.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread