Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Eyes widen, “That is a wonderful idea Mhairi!” she exclaims, “Having people make or buy a dish to bring sounds like fun! We are doing this.” It was decided in her mind already.

Beaming with pride, “Aw, thank you! And I promise the next time you hear me sing it will be a lot better and I’ll be prepared.” It always felt good to hear praise for her singing. Knowing you had an amazing voice was one thing, hearing others mention it was something else.

She frowns at the news of Nathan, “Huh, well, hope everything is ok.” With Lost you never know. And while she didn’t really know him, she hoped everything was ok.

Chuckling, “Love Irish Coffee myself.” But she didn’t drink anymore, and it made her realize how much she missed it.

Sipping at her coffee she nods to Lucian, “That is true, there are always those butterflies in your stomach and the sweatiness of your palms as you get ready. I kinda look forward to the butterflies myself, it’s such a weird feeling, but it reminds me of what I’m about to do. I think if they went away it would be time to change professions.” Not that she probably ever would, she lived for that spotlight. Laughing, “Thank god for that! But I supposed even if they did at least it would blend with the red dress I need to find.” She adds with a smile. And come to think of it, she wasn’t sure what bombing felt like. Maybe it was her looks that captivated the crowd if her voice was off or vice versa.

“I’ll pass on ants as well. Though I’ve heard they are an excellent source of protein, and that they are quite tasty when prepared right. But, eh, not too eager to test what I’ve heard though.” She guessed if it was in front of her she might try it. Cause why not. But she wouldn’t go out of her way to find deep fried ants or anything.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Sipping on her coffee Mhairi just nodded along with Sera, with Spring in the air, it would fall to her as a Edna's resident and a Spring to get the potluck shorted, and started. "Can't wait to see what Spring has in store dinner and party wise, and just a heads up Sera, you better had your pipes warmed up, I know that the next time we all get together folks are going to want to hear you sing again."

"It sucks. But he's been struggling with something for a long while, and maybe he needs a fresh start where no one knows him," and serious, even for 'lings, drinking problem.

"Those nerves." Mhairi shivers, "Saying I have stage fright is putting it lightly...panic attack and complete and total shutdown of my-me...is more like it. Which isn't so great for my dreams, but it'll take a while before I need to get up in front of a crowd."

Mhairi hums around her next sip, "Ah, something to put on the mantle perhaps?" there's a teasing flicker in her fell-flame eyes. "But yes, it's true there is strength in numbers...numbers needed to keep off those pesky insects." laughing and she looks at the Nix, "Even if they're high in protean."

Autumn's Wisp and Witch-Queen of Fear took a fortifying sip of her overly sweet coffee.

"Ah, I suppose neither of you know the story...strange." she never thought she'd have to explain a pivotal part of the Freehold's history, everyone had been there...until there was barely a handful who remembered. "A year ago just as Winter gave way to Spring. All of the club presidents left. Your club had to scramble that day to decide who would take over before dusk fell. Obviously the person who was named is gone and has been gone for a very long time. She barely lasted until Summer. Summer chose who'd lead them best...but she's gone too." And Mhairi still didn't know if Ramona was lost to the Thorns once more, "My club's choice was a women named Ava, she had an accident and is in a coma. Our next choice was a man who had been president previously....that didn't turn out very well either. Sera knows why." the man they almost named King wasn't Rick but was in fact the Dragon, Baron Fairweather. "But when we decided to choose him, he gave me Edna's to manage....and since I've stepped into the role of my club's president, I've kept Edna's as mine." and it was sort of a tradition among the Lost of Sacramento that Autumn's Sovereign was the one who ran Edna's.

"As for Edna's and why it's my club's stomping ground...Edna's Boarding House, the Witch House of Sacramento, back in the 2000s, there was murders, or more like a massacre. Edna Fritz, was found with twelve other bodies completely drained of their blood. The history of Edna's goes back farther, but that's the most recent." looking at the Spring's faces, she smirks, "And don't worry, there's no ghosts. We checked."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

L
    Lucian

"I know how that is," he offered with Mhairi's take on her courtier's disappearance, "Hope he finds it, maybe if he does he'll find his way back sometime. Our world isn't ever as big as it seems." He'd managed to run into the two of them by chance after all.

"It's no ceramic clown but I bet there's a spot for it."
    He returned with his own smirk on the trifle talk. He did like the idea of the boarding house having truly mystical props, even if the reality would have been disaster. His favorite sort, if he had to choose, but still.

He grinned with Sera's attitude about angry crowds with tomatoes, "Right on, then just call it performance art and you're a visionary." He gave a chuckle with her reminder of bug grub, "I had a taco with crickets used in it once, when that was the hot new thing. Wasn't terrible, but I couldn't have done it if they had been looking at me. Same with fish." The chance of it had been what kept him from the seafood game for so long, not that he was thrilled by spitted pig or anything. "I won't bring them to the party though. Gummi worms, maybe."

He listened intently to Mhairi's recounting. He'd made his choice of Sacramento pretty much on a whim. He'd gotten the bare bones from the other barflies at Spring's lowest rungs but none had been in the loop in San Francisco, certainly not anywhere else. Half of it had been ripped off Game of Thrones plots just for a laugh. He leaned forward in genuine interest, elbow on the table as he continued to toy with the wine glass. It took a few beats after her conclusion before he eased back and it clicked into place just who he'd tried to play footsy with. He managed not to blanch, though the muscles in his face tightened, causing one of his tells to show. His right ear twitched for a moment.

It didn't last long before morphing into a kind of pride. He'd never flirted with court royalty before, let alone absentmindedly. Oh-la-la, indeed. "Then I'll need you to take the gift as a personal one. Especially in a situation like that, it's an honor." He did mean that. He took her modesty about the title to be a kind of noblesse oblige rather than genuine mixed feelings about the situation. It wasn't her season but how often did that stop a sovereign from throwing the title around at the underlings? "There's always a reason and I'd say it makes perfect sense here." He lifted his glass and gave a small, but purposeful, bow of his head.

Moving quick back to the focus of Edna's, "Not even a little one? Lucky." He had to add, "Not for them, obviously. Edna didn't have any reclusive kids I hope. Movies have ruined unexpected shower guests for me, as big a shame as that is." It only made the place seem better to him. His Wednesday Addams cosplay could finally have that photo shoot. And the Halloween parties to be had! Poor Ms. Fritz and the others but if they weren't hanging around no sense in not enjoying the place.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A sly grin appears, “I think it’s going to be amazing and fun.” Glancing to Lucian, “Ok, so we have to get together and plan this, really let them know Spring is here.” She had a few ideas but it would be better to bounce the ideas off another Spring. There was then a laugh, “Oh, well I’ll be sure to have a few songs ready this time. Something that will be good for an outdoor gathering.” What exactly it would be, she wasn’t sure yet.

Looking at her coffee or a moment, “Well, I hope the best for him. Sometimes leaving and starting over is what you need to clear your head and rebuild yourself. Maybe he’ll come back once he has found what he needs.” Maybe, maybe not. It depended on the person.

“If I can help you overcome those fears, I’ll be more than happy to help.” Stage fright was a bitch, but it could be overcome.

The Freehold had seen enough loss, she hoped there would be no more. “I’m hoping that history doesn’t repeat itself and that we come together to handle current situations.” Yeah, Lucian didn’t know about the dragon yet. That would be a fun conversation.

Grinning, “Performance art, hmm, I’d have to charge extra for that though.” She says with a chuckle.

A perfectly sculpted eyebrow was raised, “Tacos with crickets?” there was then a slow nod, “Can’t say I’ve tried one of those, but I’m open minded. And yeah, I’m not keen on food that stares back at me, that’s just creepy as hell!” yuck! “Oh! Gummi worms! There are these awesome ones that are sour, well, not really sour, but that’s what the bag says and are soo good! I’ll have to see if I can find some. We should have a candy table!” she had a mean sweet tooth.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi hums, nodding. Their world really wasn't...well. It was if you counted the Hedge on top of the world too.

Some more nodding from the Wisp, "Mmm, gummy words, bears and candy. Now you've sparked a serious sugar craving!"

Mhairi thanks Sera, but gives her a small smile. "Thanks for the thought, but Mastering my Fears is sort of my deal, so I'm gonna have to pass on that one though."

A solome nod, "Yeah." she could only imagine what could be worse then the Dragon, who's shadow has been hanging over the Freehold for years.

A light laugh and an aborted snort, "Darn. I've been wanting a new ceramic gnome. But thanks, in advance, I know it wont be a clown, but I'm sure It'll be just as good." Mhairi returns Lucian's bowed head, but because of it's meaning, she head doesn't duck as lowly.

The moment brakes when the waitress appears with their food. The plates are dropped off, and drinks are refilled.

"Not even a one." and Mhairi had mixed feelings about that, she was glad that the souls of those who'd died had passed on, but at the same time she sort of wanted to meet a ghost. She gives another laugh, "Nope, no scuttling kids. At least to my knowledge."

Fork and knife deftly wielded and Mhairi takes a bite of her ravioli. "Yum!"

"Hmm, yeah charging extra for something like that...charge 'em to see you, then charge 'em to trow the tomatoes."

L
    Lucian

He nodded, grinning with Sera's enthusiasm, "Sweet, totally. I'll get all my junk taken care of and we can get things chugging in the right direction. It looks like everyone could use a bit of a breather around here and what better time, right?" He polished off the rest of the wine and decided to take at least a few sips of water, "Let 'em see what they've been missing since last Spring."

Lucian couldn't help another chuckle with the excitement over candy. "That's a table I could help furnish no problem. Could make it a new running theme for our club's events. They still make those candy rings, right? Candy couture and everything. Have to do something about the stickiness but sure it'll be worth it." He hadn't taken either of them as candy fiends, but it would certainly make any house warming gifts that much easier.

"You collect them?" He said with Mhairi's wish for more gnomes. He'd have assumed it was a joke from most people but it didn't seem so absurd with their sort. "I was more a flamingo guy myself, but I'll keep an eye out for any good ones. There's some crazy things out there. I saw some with a zombie thing going on one Halloween. Nearly bought one too, but it was like, ninety bucks or something crazy but artists gotta eat too."

As the food and refills arrived he leaned back, pulling out the silverware and folding his napkin onto his lap. He loaded up his fork to savor the salad, the ichor staining the fork for a moment as it left his mouth. "Mm -- Yeah, this place doesn't disappoint."

His smile wideneing at Mhairi's suggestion, "There's the business plan. Charge 'em to love it, charge 'em to hate it."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sounded like the idea of a candy table or something similar would be a hit. At least with Mhairi. But who didn’t like candy?!

She returns the smile and nods, “Makes sense.” Fear was kinda her thing and the Nix wasn’t going to fight her on it.

When the coffee was refilled, Sera quickly goes about adding the right amount of creamer, stirring it gently as she eyes the food.

“This smells amazing!”
    she says with a grin, poking at her lasagna before taking a bite. “Oh, it is! You guys have to try some of this!” she encourages with sparkling eyes.

The smile widens at Lucian, “Exactly! I can tell we’re going to work well together.” At least thus far it seemed that way. “We need something fun and lighthearted to give everyone a break, let them just have a little bit of fun.” They can’t be serious all the time, that was just dumb and boring. “Ohhh, candy couture! We can so make that work!” this was going to be an amazing event.

“I’ve seen those zombie flamingos! Those looked awesome, we defiantly should add a few to the backyard or something. Think I’ve seen them a lot cheaper than that online, like maybe amazon. Hell, could spray paint one black, then spray paint zombie accents to them.”
    She’d rather buy them, but they could be made easily enough.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Last Spring had a lot of uh-stress around it, after the Party your clubmates all just started to leave until there was only one left." Coco. Mhairi still missed the Wasp. "So anything you guys do will definitely be better."

Mhairi laughs, at the mental image "Candy rings, candy necklaces, I know they have for sure, and hey you could always make your own, with some special fruit," Goblin Fruit, the Wisp means that if. "As for candy induced stickiness, there's always wetnaps."

An 'are you kidding?' look upon her moonlit wisp's face. "Not at all. But every house should have a few random and unsightly knickknacks."

A sudden after she swallows another bite, "Halloween. This Halloween is going to be spectacular!" and that, was a guarantee, "I want to set up Edna's as a Haunted House for the Season. So if you fine folk'll help me with decorations...I'd be grateful." because a garden full of zombie flamingos sounded fun.

One Week to go! Do you guys want to start wrapping now? (One last post from each of us) So we're definitely finished before Orianna's off for her wedding

10. Likes Orianna liked this post
    L
    Lucian

Between how the glasses of wine mingled with the previous night's remaining effects and thrill of having made official contact with the Freehold, Lucian had a purr of a buzz happening. Their energy had made him feel at home instantly and he happily took Sera up on the offer to try, "Sweet, yeah. Same here," he nudged his salad a bit closer. Cleaning his fork before taking a bite of the lasagna he hummed after savoring, "Oh, that's real nice. Looks like I'll have to go through the whole menu with this stuff." He didn't seem terribly broken up about that.

He dabbed at his mouth with his napkin. "Count me in. By the time we get to Halloween, we'll be pros. Sucks about everyone going on to other pastures but, hey, more credit for us. More work too, sure, but we'll make it happen." Reputation was at stake, after all. Both his eyebrows jumping at the mention of adding a bit of Goblin spice to the treats. "Now that would be wicked. Something to suit any taste of the season. Have to keep an eye out on that hiking trip."

He laughed with the idea of a backyard garden surrounded by dark kitchz "Now I've got dreams of sipping drinks with all that magic sprinkled around." As things wound down he'd work out how much cash to throw in for the bill and he'd give a genuine smile to the both of them. "This has made my day. I didn't expect to run into anyone but won't grumble when fate throws something great onto the path."

Sounds good to me and congratulations by the way! Thanks to you both, fun and a great help in working on character <3

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread