Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 49
DISPLAYED
(449) Come All Ye Faithful

Feb 13, 2017 : (449) See Whats Become
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Seeing Cunanan's head explode, seeing his body breaking...

It was profoundly satisfying, in a way that Avis would never be able to articulate, not with words, and so for a moment she simply closed her eyes and basked in the memory of what she'd done...

And, slowly, slowly, she came back to the present, back to the realization of just how fucking narrow their victory had actually been, and just how much it had cost them. Strix was gone now. His fucking soul destroyed, and Tuesday had almost joined him...

"Is she alright?"
    Avis asked, walking over to crouch next to Tuesday and Faye, more glad than she'd even been that the Thyrsus was there.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

2. Likes liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Great googly moogly." the rasp is raspier, and most definitely quieter.

She coughs, her body shudders, but she sits up. Or tries too. Mostly she's leaning on Faye. "Hi. How you doing?" She asks the blond she's using as a....person to be leaned on.

"So..." she begins, squinting around the room. "That hurt. Still does. My head. Ow. Like really. Like. Worse then...words are not enough." but there is a part of her that wants to learn enough Mind so that never happens again. "And also I need water." since yeah, rasp was more of a gravel. "And, also, also. No light. This is all Migraine-y. Cool towel. Some chocolate....no. No-no-no. Star made dessert. After a Star made food." yeah the unicorn has plans.

"Also, also, also. Clock reveal, Arthur, uh-Strix..." squinty hazels try and tack the first talon. "Star." a beat. "What's the plan about talking about those things? Consilium to Are eye pea Strix, then Oh em gee Arthur slash oh em gee Clock? Then some Vee Tee time. Or just some Avistar time?"

Oh look. Tuesday's nuzzling Faye.

And her boobs are really, totally, really, really soft.

why did she like penis people to boob people again?

Faye Heals 3 of the 5 Agg!
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

4. Likes Cayce, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

(Healing Heart)Mana 1 Spent
    FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Looking over to Avis, she smiles softly, as Tuesday moved,

“Yeah, she’s gonna be ok.”
    Which was a wonderful thing! She could have really looked at Tuesday to gauge her health status, but the Unicorn had been breathing.

And now talking! Well, kinda.

As she tries to sit up, Faye slides an arm around her to support her. “Better now that you’re talking and moving. You took quite a hit.” And by hit she meant a major spell to the head. Like a really bad Mind spell, and fuck Mind magic.

“I can get you some water, but take it easy.”
    And the stuff about Star was weird, all third person. But whatever.

Blue eyes flicker over to Avis, wondering if she made sense of what was just said. But her main focus was trying to make Tuesday feel better. The nuzzling was strangely comforting, she wasn’t sure why, but it was.

Faye drops her shield and the Space sight Avis put on her.

She then tries to focus once again on healing the nuzzling Unicorn, her body stiffening from the backlash she felt once again. This one cutting deep as she inhales sharply, but she feels the magic tingling in her fingers as she wills Life to heal Tuesday once again.

FU Dice!2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-23 22:46:25 Faye rolls 3 to Paradox!!! +1 (10 Again) 8, 1, 8 2 successes
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-23 22:46:51 Faye rolls 5 to Healing Heart(Gno+Life) -2 Dox (10 Again) 3, 10, 4, 1, 5, 10, 3 2 successes

2 more aggravated damage...really wish I could heal this Dox damage:/

6. Likes Cayce, West, Yumyumcrow, liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

One week to go!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Had Avis missed something? Was Tuesday using her face to fondle Faye?

Nah. Obviously not! The Unicorn was probably still just a little out of it...

Avis gave herself a quick shake, both to banish the little thrills that still seemed to hum through her own body, and to throw off that intense feeling of presque vu that came after every trip through the wormhole Clock.

"We can leave all the announcements and warnings and mourning for the gatherings,"
    the Warlock said. "It's...well, us, that I'm more worried about for now. Are you two ok? Do we need to all go get a drink, and some food, and get a little, I don't know, relaxed? Normalized, maybe? Assuming we all don't just get wrecked."
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

A healing surge of healing healiness courses through the Unicorn and she pushes away from the pillow she'd made of Faye's boobs. "Thanks. And also sorry." the thanks was heartfelt and meant, the sorry, not so much. Faye's boobs were kinda awesome.

"I feel better like tuns better. My kidneys still hurt but that's more my fault then anything. Since. Icky. Oily ick." a full body shiver. "No to taking it easy. But, yes. Booze. I want some of that. Plus food. Since yeah." she's still on the ground and doesn't really feel like moving. Even if she's still a little close to the blond. "Ermahgerd I want nachos soooo bad." she lets out a groan, "Also. Taquitos~."

Clearly the Unicorn had preferences. Or maybe just cravings.

"Oh. Also. Faye? Your boobs totally just explained why people like boobs. Mine are small so I didn't get it. Well not beyond the being jealous over not having bigger ones. But yeah. Faye. Your boobs. Kinda awesome."

11. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It was still weird for her to hear Avis mentioning them all getting a drink. She remembered when Avis didn’t drink, and then there was her drinking at the gathering at the TdS gathering.

Did she still drink?

Looking to Avis, “Well, we’re still breathing, so that’s good. Though I know I took quite a beating from those fucking paradoxes. And waiting to discuss things at a meeting work for me, give me time to process it all.” She was going to be hurting for while, and she couldn’t even help the healing process. “But a drink sounds good, and I have a strong urge to buy a hot tub and start living in it.” She really should save up and buy one of those, it would feel amazing right now.

She chuckles at Tuesday, “Sounds like Tuesday is voting for Mexican food.” She didn’t really have any cravings, aside from a strong drink and a hot tub. Hell, even a nice long hot bath would work.

The chuckle turned into a snort, glancing briefly down at her chest, “Uh, thanks, I kinda like em too.” She didn’t think her boobs were all that special or big, but hey, whatever. “But now they’re going to be difficult to love with, that praise is going to go right to their ego.” She jokes with a wink.

“Think you can stand?” she asks, ready to help her stand should she want to. “And if we want to go out somewhere, I’m down. Or we can head to my loft and I can order for takeout or whatever. Up to you guys, cause maybe you’d rather have some Cabal time or something, which is cool.” It didn’t matter to her, she’d be ok on her own. Long hot bath and some Absenthie, yup, she had a plan.

Avis
    Avis

Merits

PRE

"If you're willing to accept the possibility that someone throws up in your apartment, then I'm game," Avis replied. "Or...or I could try to find something a little less harsh on the stomach. Maybe something to smoke? I...I kind of need something to help me process."

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday gingerly gets to her feet with Faye's help and laughs at the blond's boob-response.

"Cool beans, off to Faye's we go," which was weird. Tuesday thought it would be a stay here until the world makes sense slash stops spinning then head home thing, but sure. Tuesday's game. "I just want a bag of doritos and maybe some melty cheese on 'em, if Mexican's a no-go."

Clearly the unicorn wanted cheese.

..but, hazels track her Arrowyest buddy aaaaand "Fuck it. Let's all get pudding."

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread