Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1703) Gallery Formal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seriously, didn’t she explain what she meant? She hated explaining herself again, and thankfully Alice said something.

“Seneschal Hart worded it well. Young Kindred can be quite mouthy and full of attitude, which doesn’t bode well for them. And I often wonder what their Sire’s were thinking or if they even stuck around after.” She wondered how some people were selected for the Embrace.

Nice? Well, that was a safe answer. And she couldn’t blame Alice for picking a safe answer in Court, with Asa and Twist present.

But her last statement made her pause.

“Oh.” Her eyes clouded over as she thought of Brittany. But she didn’t say anything more.

“Maybe I should go introduce myself.” She says looking towards her new Cousin, “If you’ll both excuse me, it’s been a pleasure talking with you both.” A nod was offered to Maddox and a bow was offered to Alice.

Once she had excused herself she approached her Cousin, pausing briefly in her steps to allow her Beast time to adjust. This one was a powerful one as well, though her own still wanted to challenge it and show it was indeed the stronger one. Shoving that though aside, she puts a smile on her face,

"Miss Wood?" says the Italian, "I'm Madame Reeve Alessandra Antinori, welcome to Sacramento." Psychangel
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes White liked this post

Five days until this closes!

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable felt the beast approach and she fought to hold on to her control. Once she felt the control snap into place she gave a bright bubbly smile, "Madame Reeve Antinori, It is a pleasure to meet you." Mable's voice was warm and sincere. Mable liked her Italian accent but thought it wise to not mention it right now. Mable did a quick glance around, "This is such a beautiful room and the people I have met so far have been wonderful and welcoming. I look forward to living here for a while." Mable may have sounded a bit like a country girl in the big city but she dressed in a beautiful blue lace gown which looked like it came from a runway in New York. Oh hell, Mable threw caution to the wind, "I hope I am not overstepping but I wanted to say, I love your accent."

They had both missed the point, but such was the risk of vaguely worded open questions. He had to remind himself he was not in an academic setting.

"To clarify, my line of questioning was more to on how age affects the personality conflicts if at all, and, if so how that dynamic affects the difficulty of maintaining order." He responds to Alice, "how do you think Elders fall prey to that trap if, as you say, with age comes experience?" On the surface it was a contradiction, but making a conclusion from the surface was a sure way to miss the truth.

If he wanted to be even half decent at his job the more politically savvy and experienced were to be intellectually tapped. Alessandra had the experience, and Alice's track record showed just how savvy she was. What followed was an exchange laden in innuendo that he was clearly not a part of, not that he took offense. This was not the setting for overt statements.

"To you as well Madame Reeve, have a good night."

He wondered if Alice would simply leave, claiming that real or conjured business demanded attention.

6. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing the evening was coming to a close, Asa's eyes drifted over to watch Twist and waited for her to be free to join him in leaving.

After all, there was a conversation to finish.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She often wondered how Kine and Kindred managed bright bubbly smiles, it just didn’t seem natural to her. Even when she still breathed, bubbly was never something that would have been used in the same sentence as her. But, different people she guessed.

Glancing around the room, she nods, “It is, and the décor changes often. Which is nice, it keeps things fresh and interesting for us.” Least in her opinion, though the current décor was weird to her. “Well it’s good to know that people have been welcoming. I believe you find that is a common theme within the Domain. And it’s also good to hear that you plan on staying for a while, I find our Family tends to not settle in one place for very long. So having a Cousin is welcome.” Guess only time would tell if she would really stay.

A slow smile crept onto her lips, “Oh, thank you. And no, you’re not overstepping.” She heard it a lot, especially from Kine, as it didn’t seem to be a common accent. “What brings you to Sacramento?”

OOC
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled another warm smile, "I love the fact that the décor changes, that is so cool. So, I came to Sacramento from the redwood forest." She paused briefly as she realized it sounded like a song- this land is mad for you and me- ran through her head. "I am a forest ranger. I saw an ad in the office that they were looking for workers for the urban forest here in Sacramento and thought it was time for a change. I thought that sounded like an exciting challenge. And I heard lots of awesome things about the domain."

looking around before she spoke, "So who is our Priscus? I would love to meet him or her tonight if possible. Seneschal Hart didn't mention who it was." Mable thought it was strange, but maybe the priscus just wasn't here tonight.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread