(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice is quite, nervous, but still, as the Daeva speaks.

Feeling like the question was mostly rhetorical, but still something that needed to be answered, Alice speaks. "I..no. Nothing I've done or said have simply been because I've wanted to, regardless of the laws that I might brake doing so....and the tongue thing's that's about discipline, not my pleasure, but I understand your point...it's still a worry though, we have a long time to stray from our paths. Become the monsters people seek to destroy...I don't want to become that, and I...worry that my meeting with Miss Connolly, will have repercussions. Consequences." Alice shakes her head, the motion jerking and strings-pulled. "It's a nagging feeling. Maybe I'm just being a little paranoid."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"All actions have consequences," she replies, her words frank.

"Weighing those consequences is what I focus on. Are you willing to accept what happens? Is it worth it? If it is not, then you should rethink what you are going to do. But you have already stated that you will proceed with what you said. What good does second guessing yourself do?" Twist gave a small one shouldered shrug, and though as far as Alice was concerned it never happened, her tone of voice held traces of what the gesture conveyed visibly. Why are you worried about it if you already agreed to it?

Perhaps it was not just Alice's curse that made her so resemble the static beauty of a porcelain doll. Perhaps it was partly her wanting not to move for fear of breaking that smooth surface. Not that Twist advocated rash dangerous actions... but she did know that if one wanted to dance with any elegance you had to move confidently from one action to the next. A smooth motion without hesitation or doubts.

As for straying into becoming monsters... well, if one already was a monster what more straying could you do?
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"That, is very, very true." Alice nod, jerking and strings pulled.

"My apologies...second guessing everything I do is...is just in my nature." Which might explain why the Haunt had given herself to the Gods. Perhaps what Alice needed to do was seek their blessing and advice, should they deem her worthy of receiving it.

Prayer would strengthen her resolve, and fortify her against the consequences of will come of her conversation with Bea.

"Thank you, for speaking with me." says the Blind Doll, "but surly my dithering has taken up much of your time..." Alice trails off, the hint of a question underlines her hollow voice.

If you're good to wrap, this seems like a nice place to end. And thank you for this very amazingly awesome scene!

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist raised an amused eyebrow, not quite sure what need there was for the apology.

A waving gesture of her hand brushed aside the implications of the comment, done out of habit rather than the ability to actually convey anything. "As you said, we have plenty of time. It is I who should be thanking you for finding me worthy to spend time with."

Pushing back the chair and standing, "Unless there is anything further you wish to discuss, I shall leave you to your duties."

A half bow was granted and then a brief nod to the silent ghoul, before Twist took her leave.

Sounds good to me! Thanks in return, I enjoyed the scene
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A slow jerking strings pulled nod. "Perhaps we both should be thankful. Despite all the time we do have, each of us are busy night to night." Even if Alice couldn't wrap her mind around anyone finding her presence or time valuable enough to be thanked when said time was spent with the Blind Doll.

Standing when she hears the movement of the other women, "No, this is everything I wished to discus." stepping away from the pair of chairs, "Though I would enjoy speaking again another time." says the Haunt as Twist steps through the doorway.

Waiting until she's sure the Daeva's well on her way, Alice closes the door, and returns to her desk. Intent on deleting the half finished letter still open on her computer.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread