Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Coterie Training)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

All it had taken was a few phone calls to find an abandoned warehouse she could use. One that was non-descript, and that was completely empty. Those she talked to understood being discreet and not asking questions, it was an understanding among them. The criminal underworld that is.

Specific directions were given to Vivian, Alice and Emma. Where to park and what entrance to use. While this part of the city wasn’t busy, numerous cars parked in front or near an ‘empty’ warehouse might draw a few curious eyes. If rides were needed, Ale would gladly provide them.

A back room was picked for the night. Both for its lack of windows, and how empty it already was. A few odd things had to be pushed off to the side, but all in all it was perfect.

She didn’t bring any mats, they were friggin Vampire, and they didn’t need tumble mats. They were going to get dirty and feel the impact of the ground, it was all part of fighting. You don’t usually get to pick the terms and environment you fight in.

They would find Ale in that back room waiting, sitting in a folding chair.

And she was blonde! Why? Something different.

She was clad in her knee high boots, black cargo pants and a tank top. A hoodie was thrown over the back of the chair in case it was needed. For Kine it was probably still chilly out. For a Vampire? It didn’t matter. But appearance and all that.
    Selena
    @Saber_Sloth Psychangel Vivian York Alice Hart
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

Emma French

PRE

Emma arrived at the warehouse district wearing a black hoodie with a black tank top. She wore jeans and convers sneakers. She skate boarded into the lot. And looked for the correct building. Once found she rode the skate board into the building and found Ale. "Hey how are you?"

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The drive the the warehouse allowed the Wraith to hiss and spit, twist and tug all it wanted, while the Blind Doll deftly ignored it, and shoved it back behind cold iron bars. Though uncomfortable, Alice was thankful that Ale offered to drive her to the warehouse, since she didn't want to bring Lyssa with her and she didn't want to get lost, or draw undue attention to the location.

Wearing the boots she'd worn for most of the construction of the Necropolis, and a pair of jeans with a faded t-shirt under a hoodie, though there was a part of Alice that thought that maybe she should have worn something she normally would have worn. A skirt and blouse with a pair of slight heels. That way she wouldn't be surprised if she'd have to fight in her normal apparel, but maybe that's an idea for next time.

"Hey Emma." the Wraith hisses, anger had it's fangs descend, but again Alice pushes it back. "I'm alright. Excited to get started. You?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

V
    Vivian York

Eventually, Vivian found her way to the place Ale mentioned. She'd appeared in something far different than normal - casual work out clothes. Okay, not so casual, because she thought the black with teal trim looked pretty neat.

Upon entering, her Beast reared up a little. She nearly wanted to reach in and shame it for acting up amongst friendly company. But there it was, like a cat that struck out when least expected. She'd pulled her leather gloves a little tighter and sashayed in.

"Hello everyone! Hope I'm not too terribly late. Glad everyone could make it." She grinned ear to ear. She really did enjoy the difference in company.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It had been weird to see Alice so dressed down. As far as she can remember, the Haunt had always been dressed in a nice dress, or a bathing suit.

Her Beast took notice when Emma entered, teeth bared hair raised on its hackles. Saliva dripped down its fangs as it urged her to tear her Priscus limb from limb. It reminded her it was weaker, and should be taught a lesson. Ignoring it, the Savage smiles and raises a hand,

“Hey Emma, glad you could make it.” The skateboard was a bit of a surprise, she didn’t know Emma could skateboard. “New hobby?” she asks with a grin.

Then came Vivian, another who was weird to see dressed down. But the Daeva was still enticing in workout clothes. She got a different reaction from her Beast, while her Beast still stalked its cage, this time it wasn’t pure blood lust, but a challenge that drew its ire. Vivian’s Beast dared to challenge it, and it was not happy about it. Claws raked across its steel cage as it desired to rend them through the womans flesh. But it wouldn’t be tonight.

Another wave was offered, “Hi Vivian, and not late at all.” This was going to be a fun night.

Standing from her chair, “So, I figured we could share what our experiences are with fighting and go from there. Would be good to know what everyone wants from this and what our ground rules are." cause she wasn't going to let her or Emma use their Claw's, those hurt. Bad. "And I didn’t bring any mats, cause we don’t need em and you won’t get soft landings in a fight. So hope everyone’s ok with getting a little dirty.” She says with a sly grin.

Emma French

PRE

Emma's beast whined as she came closer to the others. But she knew these beasts and was able to rein in her own. Normally she would use the pull to fuel her fight but not tonight.

"I do kungfu style fighting." Emma volunteered. "And yes, trying it out for size. Skateboarding is kinda fun." She grinned.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Vivian's appearance is expected but still a surprise, at least to the Wraith. Sharp and bitter, poised to strike Emma's equaled thing, turns loose coils tight as it tenses, metaphorical musculature readying itself to flee! But Alice knew Vivian, the Blind Doll had known the Succubus longer then she'd known either Savage. Had known the women when they were both weak. And that's the thought that allows Alice to force the Wraith back, back behind it's frigid bars once more.

"Hey Viv...ian." Alice hastens to add, unsure where the diminutive came from and worried that the delightful Daeva wouldn't like it.

Alice is confused by Alessandra's question, until Emma answers. "Skateboarding?" people still did that? "Huh."

"Kung fu? That's really cool. I...don't have any formal training or anything. But I do know how to handle a knife half decently. I can throw a punch. But...everything's just gotten harder since, well...it takes me a while to figure out what direction I'm facing half the time." Alice says, hollow voice brittle. She'd found her path and place in the world because of her eye-that-weren't, but that didn't mean she didn't miss seeing.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Emma's phone chimed.

Uncalled for. Intrusive. An irritant.

The annoyance was plain to see as Emma ducked out.

Emma exits the scene

V
    Vivian York

She thought she'd add her two cents about past experiences. "Well, ladies, I've been in some sticky situations. Some involved piano wire, some involved pinning someone down. I work best in a team and to distract the foe..." After all, she was a Daeva, and may as well be honest. "My sire and I took out people in Toronto..." She said as she bit her lip and anticipated the possibilities of any questions.

Catching the broken name that the Haunt spoke, Vivian was keen to make sure she knew her preference. "Alice, you can call me Viv when we're all just together doing our own thing."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow was raised as the phone went off, and Emma left. What the hell was that about? If anyone would get called away it would be either herself or Alice. She was defiantly going to be asking Emma about that later.

But, they were here for a reason, and she turns her attention back.

“I’m also not formally trained, I learned to fight the hard way. So my may is a bit more fight club style.” Yup, she threw punches and could get quite vicious. “I’d be curious to see how well you threw a punch Alice. But like you said, we need to somehow hone your other senses.” And she really wasn’t sure how to go about it.

“And Vivan, piano wire? Damn, haven’t heard that being used in a long time! You say you work best to distract, but what happens if that doesn’t work? Can you throw punches?” legit question.

“How did we want to do this? Let you guys throw punches at me? I really don’t mind, and it’ll let me know a little more about your strength. Cause everyone should be able to throw some good right hooks if push comes to shove.” Cause sometimes being the sexy vixen wouldn’t save Vivan.

“And yeah, you guys can just call me Ale.”

13. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread