A letter was delivered to Alice's office. Her name is carefully written on the front, as well as in braille. The letter enclosed is on quality, thick paper, and also handwritten as well as written in braille.

Seneschal Hart,

I am writing this letter to inform you of the events of (insert date and time). Deputy French called me in to handle the situation of a Neonate who had come into our Domain and broke our Laws and Traditions. Specifically, the First Tradition, by exposing his nature to a Kine and then murdering her in our Domain. Deputy French, as well as Mr Jones brought him, as well as outside Kindred from San Francisco, to The Nox. The neonate lost control and I ordered him to be put into Torpor, his body remained with us under my orders, for His Grace to decide his fate. The others were lead into our Domain by a Mr Marvyn Stax of the First Estate. They were hunting the neonate, a Mr Carson Ford, from their Domain and tracked him here. I gathered as much as I could, and could not prove any Laws had been broken by Mr Stax and his associates aside from not informing us of their presence and why they were here. I believe Mr Jones, and Miss Connelly believe him to have been lying, but without proof, it felt unnecessary and unwise to escalate the issue.

Mr Stax has offered two Major Boons to the Domain in an attempt to smooth things over. He has also offered a third Major Boon to Judex Twist, and I will be notifying her as well. He then requested the ability to remain within the Domain until he has fulfilled each of his Boons, I advised him he would need to speak with you and or his Priscus, he is of Clan Daeva, to secure that right. I have included the contact details for his Prince, Seneschal and Mr Stax himself. Should you require more information, I am readily available to speak with you at your convince.

Madame Alessandra Antinori, Reeve of Sacramento

@Saber Sloth