A wordless sound of acknowledgement, resonates from the Blind Doll's throat. "Your side of the family?" Alice asks, thinking perhaps his comment of his Family Name might mean something other then the surname of his kine family as she first thought. "That," on his views of his personal loyalty. "Mister Ashton is good to know."

Unlike others in this sitchualtion, he paused, the sound of the pages tell the Haunt that he's rereading the Laws, and thinking before he responds.

"Of course you may come to me if you have any questions." she might answer them, or she might send him to someone else whom she thought would have the answers he sought. "And, this is my card." Lyssa hands him a white rectangle with Alice's name and number listed clearly. "You may any time, and I'll attempt to guide," using his word. "you to my best ability."

The span of several of her ghoul's heartbeats.

"If there is nothing further. I name you Dominic Ashton, Venture and Carthain Acknowledged within the Domain of Sacramento. You may hunt in the communal area of the city, and may set up a basic Haven."

Letting her words settle, she stands, and gestures to the open door. "If there's nothing else, we can see just why Miss Connolly's gone so quite."

Leading the Venture out of her office, Lyssa on their heels they quickly rejoin the others in the Elysium proper.

You can now update your minisheet's City/Domain Status, and raise it to 1
Alice and Dominic return to the main thread.