Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Heart of the Dragon) The Spire

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Within the shadow patch, a pair of wide, glowing eyes blinked. Well, that settles that then, "Whelp, heh, ye art my boss Mhairi so that settles that, heh for me. Nary hath a...feasible plan that tis better, heh-heh." After a pause she added, "Uh, heh, how art we to ken more of the wyrm's new knaves? Stalking folks with briarwolves seems...hazardous? Yay, that tis a good word, hazardous but possible. Shalt we be doing sleuth work? Asking question? Where? Do we need disguises?" The Paladin did sound truly worried about it.

Considering Morgan was wrapped head to toe in black cotton that covered her face (save for the eyes) a disguise might not be redundant for her. Mhairi however might want a disguise if their intent was to play private eye.

She also nodded along to Alex...which was hard to see thanks to her maintaining the Shadow Patch contract, "Yay Alex ye makes a good point. I can try the SCI stuff on the corpses, sneaks check the tower, or use binoculars too heh. Second tis why that shadows art nary gone yet, heh, from me."

So just to clarify, y'all want GREEN at Sal's, ALEX AND SERA at Thistleston, and MORGAN AND MHAIRI somewhere else?

Just so I know we're all on the same page, Thistleston would be like a side quest, Sal's is main quest, and I'm honestly a lil' confused on 'get more information on the Blackhats'. Is there a location you're looking at to get that info? Are you chasing after them in the hedge? Are you crashing the dragon's HQ? Are you gonna go stare at books? What're y'all wanting to do OOC?

0 Scenes

I left Mhairi and Morgan to float so they could join either group as needed. Since I really didn't have a solid idea on how'd they go about finding out more about the Blackhats. They could head to Sal's too, apart from Green and seek out that sort of info, while Green tries to cut a deal and dig up what he can.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

I was for GREEN going to SAL's to find out what was going on there. Possibly, make overtures to build an alliance with the Fleshmarket against the Dragon.

ALEX and SERA to check up on Thistleton - again looking to try and make some alliances.

MHAIRI, MORGAN and anyone else to do some research (some how) regarding the Privateers.

I was deliberately doing nothing with the Spire to see if anyone else picked up on it I personally think its a weak point of the Dragon's, especially given it has a Door. So that screams Hollow.

There is a lot of moving parts so we need to do some investigation before we decide on a plan. The apparent weakness in the Hedge suddenly gives Fairweather's desire to dominate Sacramento through his mundane pawns a desperate edge.

5. Likes Origins, liked this post

0 Scenes

I noticed that too. The Spire's Door, and that could mean Hollow, but I didn't know if I wanted Mhairi and Morgan to head in there (or try too) without the others. Call me paranoidcautious :P

But research needs to be done, and having the Autumns doing that seems like a good idea. Figure out what they can about the questions hovering over all of our Changeling's heads.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Thistletown? Now that sounds interesting.

"I'll go where you want me to go."
    And if it meant not going near that tower, then she was all for it. "And talking to and making friends is kinda one of my things." pretty girl....angelic voice...yeah she had that.

Sera will go where Mhairi tells her to go
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

I'd prefer to call you Saber Sloth . Morgan takes her role as the Autumn Queen's Paladin of Shadows seriously (if the knife leaden ninja look wasn't a clue), she'll follow Mhairi wherever she goes. As for the investigate the privateers plan I can only see four ways to do that. The three basic are stalk the bad guys, kidnap and interrogate one, or do something like Streetwise at Sal's Market to get rumors about them. The last would require we have some way that Occult can be used instead that I don't know of OOC.

Alrigthy! I'll open up Thistleston and Sal's tomorrow, but I'll open one thread for Green, and one for Pally + Queen, and then we'll see where your wonderful actions take us

10. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread