Ended
Watch

(1702) Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian looked a little aghast. "Oppose Prince Clark?" She laughed and slightly shook her head. "Firstly, there is no need for it. I have been in a Domain where a tyrant had taken over. If anyone thinks our Prince is tyrannical, they should take a vacation in Toronto. Only who knows how long they'd last. When you mentioned the leniency that there is in Sacramento, it can be a blessing and a curse sometimes. But as far as I've seen, no one dared walk all over our Prince and he doesn't need to exact a heavy hand to do so."

So the Daeva got a little passionate with her defense of Asa. She never had really thought about the difference between him and her former Overlord.

"My apologies if I went a little overboard. I guess I too know what it could be like and how lucky we have it, Lady Naetesh. Above all, if we continue to remain civil to each other, at least in Elysia, as it should be, I don't think we will have any problems."

Any more problems, she should mention, but it seemed to go without saying.

Emma French

PRE

Emma gave Dominic a sweet and sincere smile. "I think political psychology and history sounds wonderful. I'd love to hear more about your foray sometime." She pulls out a card with her number on it. "Please call me sometime and perhaps we can get together and compare notes."

Emma turns to Ishani, "I hated the lessons in Titles. For some reason I could never keep straight which titles I needed to worry about and which ones were only for the different covenants to worry about. Unfortunately I don't believe that was the issue we had tonight. Just someone who doesn't believe in any level of conformity. Oh well." Emma shrugs.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had to agree with the Shadow here. A lesson in titles wasn’t going to do any good, Bea made it quite clear this was about something different. In the Savages eyes, a child throwing a tantrum cause they didn’t get their way.

But she was done giving the matter more attention than it deserved.

Ale almost laughed out loud at the thought of someone thinking they could over throw the Prince. She’s rather end her Danse than she a Carthian in charge of anything, especially a young childish one. She’d rip the whelps head off herself.

“I agree Miss York, we are very lucky here in the Domain.” And no one would be able to save anyone who tried to disrupt it.

And then it sounded like the brains were discussing things she didn’t quite understand. Not that she was stupid, but it had just never held much interest to her. Though she would be interested to pick Emmas brain about any psychology behind the little spat tonight.

“Political history? Any particular time in history?” she asks Dominic.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The night draws on and conversation slowly winds down.

One by one the Kindred depart: some to hunt; some return to their nightly intrigues; some simply flee the bittersweet sun.

Closing the scene. I'll be opening a Formal Court shortly. Be there.

5. Likes liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread