Ended
Watch

Singing in Silver

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan closed the door to the warehouse, having finished a sweep through it. Having the key made it very easy to get it this time. And there was no scary lady with security guards to trouble her this time. There had been some signs of habitation, probably some homeless, but they weren't here right now. Morgan figured that meant they had time to do the test.

That Morgan had a key was a good way to bullshit her way out of trouble if a guard or the owner did show up to the place. Dusting of her khakis from the climb, the urban camo made it quite hard to notice, the Beast looked around the street. Her riding jacket was on as usual. She bent to her left to grab the handle of the rolling luggage case that had the "outfit" for Sera to try.

Now it was just a matter of the Nix showing up to sing in a silvery suit. The Paladin of Shadows was certain she'd given the right address.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sera doesn't arrive too much after Morgan did. She walks into the warehouse and waves to Morgan when she spots her.

The Nix was dressed casually in jeans and a pink hoodie. Under that was a white tank top. She wasn't sure what the suit was, but she figured comfortable was good. Over her shoulder was a bag containing her workout clothes.

"Hey Morgan! Excited to see this thing and try it out." she greets cheerfully. "I wasn't sure what the suit looked like, so I brought my workout clothes in case it was too snug with jeans."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan smiled as she saw Sera enter. "Salutations to ye too Sera, heh," she stood up and started to open the luggage. "Nay think it'll be snug, heh. Folks art supposed to don work garb beneath these things, heh." It took her a moment to remove the suit.

The version of the firefighting suit Morgan had acquired wasn't a newer model. Nor was it one of the advanced suits that worked with an oxygen mask and protected against flames for extended periods. It was a very basic model proximity suit. Morgan pulled out the "hat" first, follwed by the booties, pants, and jacket. Then she paused, face frowning as her brow furrowed in worry, "Uh...heh-heh," before ducking her head into the luggage. She thumped around inside it for a minute without effect, "Problem,problem,vexing problem," was mumbled as she did so.

After that didn't work, she tried shaking out the silvery pants. The pants shook out just fine but Morgan let out some unhappy grumbles. She then did it with the jacket. A pair of shiny blobs fell out. Gloves. "Ha! Found ye," grinning widely she turned to Sera, "Tada! we hath the heh whole set. As said, tis worn over clothes, heh. Um," she straightened at the metallic cloth of each piece as she talked. Morgan looked at the booties then at Sera's shoes, "heh, thine shoes shalt be fine, heh. I've tried it on," only in pieces several times but she didn't mention that, "and the, uh...boot wraps art good for flat shoes, heh."

On the plus side, it should be much easier for Sera to get the suit on with help then it was for Morgan to TRY to wear the whole thing (correctly) my herself. It really required someone with unencumbered hands to fasten it correctly. The manuals she'd found even said so.

There was only one think left to ask about. Morgan stood up and looked at Sera: "Do ye wanna find a good acoustic spot first or shalt we just hath ye don the trousers, heh here?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Eyes eagerly watch as Morgan begins opening the bag she had, very curious to see what the suit looked like.

“Well, if I get it on and it’s too snug, I’ll throw on my workout clothes which are tighter and might work better. Maybe.” She didn’t know, never wore one of those things before.

Well, it wasn’t what she had imagined. Not that she really knew what to imagine, but she for some reason, was picturing something made of metal or chainmail. Though now that she sees the suit, it was defiantly better, and looked like it would keep fire off her.

She drops her own bag to the ground as Morgan appears to be trying to find something.

“Oh, good!” she was secretly glad she had worn her sneakers and not sandals or something else.

“Uh,” she looks at the suit and then looks around the warehouse, “I say we just get me in the suit and go from there. When it comes down to it with the dragon, we won’t have time to find the perfect spot for acoustics, we’ll be winging it. And hopefully winging it for the best.” There was a lopsided smile, “Though to be honest with you, I’m going to feel bad being the one in the suit instead of you or someone else. I mean, you guys have been here longer and have contributed more than I have.” she adds while stuffing her hands into her back pockets.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"'kay" Morgan nods her head as she shakes out the trousers. "Huh? Why? Oh, heh-heh, thine concern tis grand. Ye hath no cause for guilt. 'Lo this," her index claw traced the glowing veins on her face before pointing to her right eye, "Tis nary just for show, heh. I can become flame and heh pretty sure fire can't burn fire. Probably nary can, yeah. And we've only a suit if we art gonna rush job. Thine safety tis important in this plan so tis as it tis." Pausing she tilted her head in thought. Then shrugged, "Plus this tis nary in Green's size, heh."

Having shaken out the trousers, Morgan picks up the booties too before waddling over to Sera with them. She gets down on one knee before the Nix with the trousers held at the ready, "Alright, heh, this'll be easier then mine solo attempts. First leg please? Eh-heh, put into trousers that tis heh."

The extra explanation might be overkill, but Morgan will still help Sera get the trousers on.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She bites her lip as she listens to Morgan and watches her shake out the shiny pants. The glowing veins that she pointed out were interesting, and she wonders why she never noticed.

“Oh, wow! That’s pretty badass.” It was. She couldn’t do anything like that, and kinda wished she could. She had her voice, and uh, well, that was about it. The Treasured part of her had its perks, but they weren’t too exciting.

There was a chuckle about Greens size, the guy was pretty big. And she wonders where he shops.

Oh, she was actually going to help her get into the suit. Well, ok.

Lifting one of her legs, she does as instructed, and places it into the leg of the pants. “I can try and get into the suit myself if you want, haven’t had someone help me get dresses, since, well, I left.” as she balanced and her thoughts drifted, "So, uh, has this thing been tested against our enemies flame?" she wasn't sure if the Dragons flame would be hotter than mundane fire or not.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan nodded when Sera called her (literal) fire power badass, "Yup, heh, took looong time to get heh there too," even that admission did nothing to deter the proud grin on Morgan's face.

Morgan laughs, "Tis easier to heh get it on with help," the laugh turned nervous, "much, much, much easier, heh...huh?" Oh, right the fire testing.

Morgan helped Sera get the trousers on. Once that was done, the booties are slipped on, "Verily. Well, heh, not the dragon's fire but twas heh vetted with flames. Both mundane and magical in origin. Uh, blowtorch and mine own fire, respectively if ye wish to garner detail." She then gave Sera a stern look, "Recall: this reduces heh harm from flame, nary cancel. The mannequin did burn, heh, just not instantly."

The Paladin of Shadows then got a thoughtful expression on her face before nodding her head. She secured the booties and pant's seals. "Ye ready for the jacket and gloves?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Seeing the proud grin was cool. The power she spoke of was awesome, cause fire. “Something you’ve been working and training for? Sorry, you don’t have to answer if you don’t want, just curious.” She knew Lost could make themselves more powerful over time. Why couldn’t she have awesome fire skills, those would be fun to have.

“Oh, yeah, I can see it being more difficult on your own.” She says with a laugh as the pants go on. The booties were interesting, but the feet needed to be protected too. There was then a single nod, “Got it. Do not stand in the flames! I’m all set with being a crispy Nix!” she says with a grin. Not that she would even want the fire touching her, but was good to know that fire could get through.

The Treasured hops up and down, testing the pants and how much movement she had. She squats and stands before nodding, “Yup!” she says holding her arms out at her sides, big smile on her face. “Have to say though, kinda paints a big target on me. Though I’m sure it won’t be a huge issue once we launch the attack.” Cause woman singing in a silver suit kinda stands out.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan nodded, the proud smile returning, "Yay, twas a long heh process. Heh hath stopped at, heh, first Element Contract if it did aught against heh hostile flame, heh oh well," the offensive potential of turning into a creature of fire escaped Morgan. Her "I am prey" mindset hadn't gone away fully.

Morgan gave a thumbs up, "Lo tis most cumbersome to heh tie off thine self, heh," She retrieved the rest of the proximity suit as she talked,"yet tis the gloves that are heh hardest to fasten on thine own." She helps Sera with the jacket and gloves next. Making sure the Nix has no trouble getting it own. There shouldn't be any trouble with it fitting the woman's frame.

"Hmmm...yay, tis nary good at heh hiding. Cloak mayhaps?" Morgan tilts her head in thought. Then holds up both hands, "oh, heh," and shakes them rapidly in the negative,"nary the Contract, heh," before getting back to securing the upper half of the proximity suit for Sera,"Tis the actual garb I mean. Heh, hood and cape of dark color to heh hide ye could work well. I've a ninja costume for heh mine own nocturnal sneaking, heh. Norman ways may lack flash but art effective...that secure? Ready for the heh hat? Erm, hood?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She was still struggling to completely understand her, but it was getting easier when she focused. “I bet! But good for you, it’s awesome.” And she meant it. “I’ve always kinda wished I had some type of spectacular Contract, but the I remember that the ones I have are good when used correctly.” She adds with a grin and a wink.

Nodding, “Ok, I can see that.” Gloves were always a hassle when you needed them for snow, so she could only imagine how hard it would be with these. With the gloves on, she flexes and opens her hands, then wiggles her fingers. She wasn’t sure she would need to, but it was always good to know how much movement you had. The gloves hands were then clapped together once as the Nix dances a little, obviously trying to make light and have fun.

“Oh, that’s a good idea! Cause the black would kinda help me blend in, well, maybe. Guess that depends on where the fight goes down. Or we could just hope for the best?” she adds with a shrug.

A quick nod, “Yup, bring on the hood! Really curious to see if my voice can be heard with it on.” this would be the real test, could her voice project through the hood? No way to really know without trying.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread