Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(1702) Speakeasy Shuffle

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    P
    Pippin

Looking back in to the silent depths of the Onyx Queen’s eyes he nodded weighing his words before he spoke.

“I do so swear to not knowingly aid the gentry nor their agents. To keep secret our freehold for a year and a day, to aid others in need of help with what small aid I can provided. In doing so I will be blessed with strength of mind to see truth, and find mind to be sharp and true. Should I prove false in this then let me be banished and find myself cursed in what I was once proud."

Pippin felt his mantle flare up falling leaves dancing around him and quickly catching light and turning to ash as the wyrd took hold and sealed the pledge. He rose slowly once the magic had returned to his normal levels, his eyes not leaving the opposing monarch’s

+ 1 Clarity, + 1 Investigation.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Heh, then I shant dissuade the celebrations. I may quest for a clothier that doth rent, heh," she gives Pippin a grin to show her support. And he was pledging, "Good on ye Pippin. Welcome to our community, heh hope ye art copacetic with us heh here," better then the opposite happening.

Morgan tilted her head at Mhairi's comment about red dresses. She had a surprised look on her face, "Oh? Heh, suppose that tis true. I hath nary worn the one I garnered from Treetop Fashions for an age, heh. And the cheongsam tis aught ye hath likely seen me don for celebrations. Prefer its ilk for dexterous reasons. Legs," she slapped her left thigh beneath the tassels, "art heh hard to move widely with a skirt. Lest ye, ye ken," she nods her head with a grimace, "intend to cut it. Which t'would be bad for a rental, heh."

3. Bump West "Bump" this post

Alex Rivers

Alex finds the reference to a red dress oddly familiar. Then he remembers.

"Since this is 'Speakeasy Night'... John Dillinger had a problem with a lady in a red dress. She was the one who marked him for the Feds when he was shot. Or so the story goes. There was an old movie about it. The Lady in Red. Although I'm not sure how accurate it is. But anyway, a red dress is part of the legend and folklore of the era we're remembering tonight."

5. Bump West "Bump" this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green folded his arms and lapsed into silence. The mountain was content to watch what happened from afar.

Have we passed the month mark on this scene yet?

7. Bump West "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi gives a happy laugh, "That would indeed be troublesome for a rental. Next time you need something, we could look through some of the things that have been left behind at Edna's. Then, if something happened when you were wearing a dress you could cut the fabric with no worries about angry muggles at the store."

Fell-flames flicker as she watches Pippin make his Pledge. That was good, more then good. He's the first 'ling that she seen that sought out the Ascendant Sovereign, to make the Freehold Pledge before the Coronation. "I welcome you once more Pippin." Mhairi gives the sunlit man a smile, "Morgan, Sera, Alex, Pippin found Edna's first, and he's got a room already." Mhairi, cheerily informed her other Boarders.

Mhairi smiled behind the rim of her glass, tonight had been fun. Finding her outfit and seeing the others, it was just something different that, discounting Halloween, Mhairi hadn't done a whole lot of. Mhairi hoped that the Spring's will host their own costume party for the whole of the Freehold.

We have indeed passed the month mark, but the 21st is the Spring Equinox!! Can't wait to see how that turns out!!
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Looking to Morgan, "I get most of my dresses at second hand shops, you should come with me the next time I go. That way if you need to alter it you can and not upset a rental place. Though I didn't realize the Boarding House had clothes left behind, that's awesome!" even though she had second hand stores she loved, not having to spend money would be better.

She watches as Pippin gave his Pledge and nods her head with a smile. It was official now.

"Yes, welcome!" she says enthusiastically. "And that's great!"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

With the clacking of her tap shoes, the Fairest Onyx walked up to the stage and grabbed the mic. She didn't feel that it was due diligence for the Freehold, but something she felt she needed to say. This place was her love; not just the note, or Winter, but Sacramento itself and the Freehold who resided in it.

"On behalf of Malcolm Green and I, we thank you all for participating in tonight's festivities. Malcolm, also thank you for making this place look very authentic. I believe we may continue this tradition on a regular basis soon for the Blue Note."

"A special thanks to Seraphina for your wonderful musical performance. I hope the Freehold hears much more of you."

"To all of you new, or regular members of our Freehold, please, feel free to seek me out if you should need anything as a Winter or otherwise. I usually pop through here on a daily basis before doing other daily work. I am glad we've had this time together, and look forward to seeing you all again soon."

The Dancer smiled and paused in case anyone needed anything before she walked off the stage. Although they were small, they were coming together wonderfully again.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Oh? Heh, nary ken leftovers at Edna's included garb too, heh," Morgan chuckled, "That sounds like a stellar heh plan Mhairi," and it did. She shrugged at Sera's offer, "Alter? I am nary good with thread I fear, heh. Oh wait," Morgan smiled, "not alter alter, nay, ye meant cut alter, heh. That makes sense too, yes thank you." she nods her head in agreement. "Search Edna's garment depot, then thrift, then rental, heh, aught makes a plan."

She took another sip. Then noticed she'd emptied her glass of booze. That left pondering: "Hm...another or aught else this time?"

Alex Rivers

Alex returns to the bar for another drink.

"Yes, thank all of you for making this happen. I've never really hung out here, and it appears I was missing out. I hope I'll have a chance to spend more time in the future..."

He raises his glass in a toast.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green, watching silently from his booth, raises his glass too.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread