Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1702) Sanctuary 5

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Oh no he di-int.

Of all the names to forget. Which was weird since he remembered Campy's. Poor little unicorn. Cheer up, kiddo. Not everyone thinks she's forgettable. Or maybe the guy did it on purpose?

"Actually, you know what?"
    The coffee cup bobs at Faye. "Why don't one of you," bobbing at Silent and Michael, "Help out with that? Or both. Both of your, or just one. I was helping them out but, like, that'd be a great way to, you know. Make friends."

Right. Razing killer spirit spider towns. Top of every How To Make Friends list.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

2. Likes liked this post
    A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

"Tuesday, that's it. I'll make sure to not mistake your name again. Sorry." He says as he trails off.

When Star mentions the possibility of teaming up to solve, or at least try to solve something, he turns on his heels. "What exactly do you plan to shove us into? Dealing with those seers? Banishers? Dimensional horrors? If you could, I'm sure we can keep any of those at bay, too."

The Obrimos spins the key ring on his finger while waiting for further directions. What about the girl? Would she agree to be part of this? No matter her answer, he's into it already.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"See me pointing at her?" The coffee cup dips at Faye again. "So that thing she talked about is probably what I'm talking about."

He paused to take a sip of coffee before a soft snicker escaped.

"Dude. Can I watch you do a Confessional? Because you suuuuuck at listening."

File under Thursday.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

5. Likes wilsonns, liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

And wow. A hand reaches up to rub her eyes, this was going to fun. Not.

A hand waves as Star points to her, see, I'm Faye.

"It's not a matter of shoving anyone into anything. This is a problem with spiders and another dimension, well, assuming it's a new dimension. We didn't really fully explore it cause we didn't have the firepower. I went into it, and it's a mess, like, it's overrun with spiders. Least, from the sheer amount of webs I saw. These spiders are also the ones who murdered a very good friend, so I want to see them destroyed. Or at least sealed off from our world, I don't want to see anyone else die cause of them." she says with conviction. "But I wasn't a Shaman when I went in, so I didn't get to read the Spirit side of it. That needs to be done, and I can do it now. But it's not something for showboating and attitude. These spiders are dangerous and we need to be careful. So if someones got a carefree attitude about it, then you'll probably get yourself and someone else hurt. And I won't allow that." plain and simple.

A.k.a. Father Michael
    Archangel Michael
    NIMBUS

The Archangel:
    Wings of fire spread from his back when he works vulgar magic.
    Written in Death

Defense 5
    Speed 9
    Armor 2

Total Mana 10/11

Health:
    Mana:
    Willpower: (3 used)

Spells:
    [2]Supernal Vision[Scene]
    [4]Light Mastery [Scene]
    [1]Fireproofing - Tuesday, Chariot, Thrope and himself [Scene]

[4]Faye's Organic Shield -2 Armor/2 defense[Scene]

Active Spells:3
    Personal Spells:3 (-1 at spellcasting)

Doxx Count: 1

PRE

"Okay, okay. I got it." With a sigh, Michael walks towards them. "When and where?"

The Archangel comes closer to Faye, a hand on her shoulder. "Understood. I'm deeply sorry about your friend, may their soul be guided toward the Creator. Let's make sure to not be overconfident or carefree while dealing with those ... things. Such attitude in that situation could be our bane. Will it be only the two of us or Silent is coming too?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This closes tomorrow!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

So. No Spiders for Tuesday. Yay.

"Yepers. Makin' friend and memories in a Spider world. Sounds like fun. To bad I'm like suuuuuper busy. 'Cause yeah. Those sorts of memories would be wicked awesome slash fun. Yep." drier then the sahara, the NotEnthusiasm was clearly plain for everyone to see.

Hazels eye the flamin' sword angel, "Sure." for he had slighted the Unicorn, and she expected it to happen again. Because. Dude. Her s'name's a weekday how hard is it to remember a frickin' weekday?

Hazels pass over Silent!Angel and move over to her angel, "Shouldn't he have passed the listening test? Are there listening tests? There should be listening tests. Cause yeeeah."

Hazels sweep the room and find the Silent!Angel. "Yo, Silent are you gonna join Lady Faye and Archie in their spider world adventures?" then they turn towards the silentquiet Moros, " Campanella ? You gonna join 'em, since. Yeah." Two angels and a shaman.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

10. Likes West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

...aaaaand that's a wrap! A new formal Consilum begins tomorrow (the 1st). Yo.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread