Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Oh, then the Queen was in for a fun treat! “Great!” her eyes lighting up with excitement, “Just let me know when you schedule is free and we’ll set something up.” Was she under playing herself? She didn’t think so, she viewed it more as not coming off as conceded. Which she had a habit of doing, though she was actively trying not to. Though maybe it was working against her? Urgh, something to work on.

“Well, thank you for being honest about that. I defiantly don’t want to give others that impression of me, and working on my wording is a perfect way to fix that.” She ponders L’aires words, her way of rephrasing what was said, slowly nodding her head, “That’s an excellent way of putting it. Much better than how I did.” There was a light chuckle, “And my intention was simply to express how at first, before I caught on to what was happening, it seemed like I was finally free of my mother and the life she choose for me. Not to mention some other unsavory habits I had picked up that were going to either put me on the streets or worse. So in my mind at the time, it seemed like a fresh start, to be me and not have the pressures. It certainly wasn’t a fresh start, though it wasn’t as bad as what I’ve heard some others have gone through. To a teenagers mind, it’s easy to twist and not understand what is really happening. That aside, I won’t be phrasing it the way I originally did.” Nope, only make that mistake once. She was just thankful L’aire was understanding.

Nodding, “It’d been talked about, going into the Hedge to gather some materials. Certainly nothing I would venture into alone. I’ve been to Freeholds where the Hedge was deemed too dangerous and no one was allowed to venture into it. So it never hurts to ask questions before going somewhere and getting yourself in trouble.” So it never hurts to ask questions before going somewhere and getting yourself in trouble.” There was a chuckle, “And getting into trouble isn’t the first impression I’m trying to make.” That was never good, and could haunt you the entire time you were within a Freehold.

“So earlier you mentioned a club called Nox, is it someplace you recommend checking out? There are so many different clubs in Sacramento I’m not sure where to start!”

Pass the month mark, did we want to start wrapping?

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

"Just call me whenever you decide to plan a night out, and I'll make myself available." It was probably good for the Onyx to break free of the slump she was in. The change ahead was good.

Sera would never know the irony of what the Fairest spoke. The way she was able to give advice to someone was very much 360 change. Sasha would be the only one who would recognize it now. But that was good enough for her, just to know that she was capable of moving forward from what she used to be. "See, even what you said there is a drastic improvement on your description. You'll get the hang of it eventually." She grinned warmly.

"Nox. In fact Nox may be a fun place to go to. It's a very large club. There are VIP places." Which the Fairest wouldn't get into detail. "So some of the side rooms are a no-no. But they have a huge dance floor. They've had a few Halloween parties that were really amazing. There was also the Reverence, which is more eclectic, with music to match. But I think the Nox would be a fun night out, or something similar to that. There are many places in Sacramento. Unless, you want something smaller, depending on who would be out with us and the exposure to people they'd prefer."

Yeah, let's start the wrap

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Careful, it might be this weekend.” She says with a smile, her tone joking.

Nodding, “Thanks! Just goes to show that I really should learn to think about what I want to say before saying it. But I’ll remember what you said and be more careful in the future.” Sometimes all she needed was a gentle push in the right direction.

“Oh, I love Halloween parties! Sorry I missed them last year, but you’ll defiantly see me there this year! Any excuse to dress up in a costume rates high on my list!” any excuse to draw more attention to herself was awesome. “Mhairi mentioned Reverence, said it was a more gothic type club, but that it was a place worth checking out. But I don’t think I’ve ever done gothic, so not even sure where to start on what to wear to a club like that. But the Nox sounds like a blast! I also enjoy the smaller, out of the way clubs. The ones that don’t get all the attention of the larger more popular clubs. It’s always fun to find that little hole in the wall place that not everyone knows about. But yeah, lets hit Nox.” This was already starting to sound like a fun night out. “This gives me the perfect excuse to go out and find something amazing to wear!” her head already working out what outfit she would be looking for.

"I hope I'm not keeping you, I'm not sure what time the club usually becomes busy, so if you have other things to do, I completely understand."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

Sasha had gotten her point across; and at the very least, gave Sera someone to confide in at anytime. Whether or not she was a Winter, she was still a Fairest and that could cause a terrible predicament at times; stereotypes and all

"You wear black, lots of black. At least if you don't know what else to where or what will fit in. Then you'd blend, but still be able to observe." She smiled. "But not to be confused with that emo stuff the people are calling it now days." She shook her head and half rolled her eyes. If there were others around, it may be insulting, but there was a severe difference between emo and actual depression; which often Lost suffered from.

Waving her hand. "Oh, you are absolutely not keeping me from a thing. However, I should go check on a delivery that I thought were were to get earlier today." The business side of things was so droll to her, she really should hire someone to actually do the menial tasks.

"I really thank you for coming to chat, I really do enjoy being able to just relax and chat with people. I hope I could at least offer some good advice." The Onyx said with a soft grin.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Her nose scrunched, “Hmm, I’m more of a color person, bright colors and all that. Black isn’t really my color, but hell, it might be fun to try. I’m always willing to try everything at least once, twice if I had fun.” It could be taken all kinds of ways, she’d let Sasha come to her own conclusions. There was a nod, she’d heard the term emo, and knew it had a variety of meanings. Some seemed to dress that way simply for attention or fitting into a group. And this Fairest doesn’t try to fit in, she likes to stand out. “Well, no worries about that. I think I can make black work, but with a Spring twist to it.” It might take a few shopping trips to find what she was thinking of, but she could do figure it out.

Nodding, “Ah, the joys of owning a business?” she asks with an easy smile.

Uncrossing her legs and standing, “This was a wonderful talk! Thank you taking the time to sit down with me. And yes, you offered some great advice! Which I promise to remember.” She didn’t usually have to be told things more than once. “And don’t forget, we’re gonna the town.” Two Fairests in a club, those poor humans she thinks with a grin.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

"Yes, thanks for stopping by Sera. I look forward to going out very soon!"

It had been a while since Sasha felt satisfied with conversation. She was so very glad she had the Nyx over for a chat.

End Scene, that was fun!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread