Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“True, but they also have to take a test to drive said car. Do you think some type of test would filter out those who are more entitled? Though it doesn’t stop Fate from Awakening us.” She then chuckles, “Damn, not an Acanthus anymore but I can’t shake my feelings and thoughts on Fate.” It was a funny thing.

Quickly nodding, “I agree, they should be ready. But then comes in another side to it. Do we as Awakened who have spent years honing our skills and understanding teach and groom Sleepers? And while it could be seen as an extra burden to what we already deal with, think of the possibilities it could present. Now I agree, not everyone is destined or cut out to be Awakened, hell, look at the Banishers. I just think there is a lot of possibility there if we knew how to go about it.” It was her view, and a view that helped her pick the Ladder.

She takes a sip, considering his words, “A lot was lost, though maybe a lot was gained.” She replies. “But maybe it was what was destined to be? Time and destiny are fickle and difficult things to understand. And like you, I worry about the long term effects out Time traveling may do. But I’m curious,” she shifts to face him better, “Lets say you are able to find those lost pieces and reverse what happened, what does that mean for the present? Wouldn’t saving them further alter things? Or are you wanting to save them in the since of holding on to the memories, feelings and lessons that came from them? Though each comes with its own set of problems?”

Past the month mark...did we want to start to wrap?

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"I want to save what can be saved for the value of such objects and what can be learned from them," Campanella replied simply. "If I can safely reset the time stream to its original course, that too, would be a goal. But I am not sure if such a thing were possible. The power required to change Reality would be immense, and such immense power could only be wielded crudely; I doubt we have much hope or repairing what was done. I hold out hope for smaller things - objects now lost in time... or knocked out of synch with time."

He sighed, suddely pondering if he should take up the study of the Time Arcanum. His circumstances seemed to be pushing him in that direction.

"Ideally, yes. Awakening should be conferred on those who are ready. But we both know it doesn't work like that. And that is why access to learning; access to knowledge; access to sources of mana and power - all these things must be earned. Awakening does not confer rights simply by virtue of Awakening. You are right - we must guide and nurture ourselves and other Awakened. But to think that all Awakened are equal simply by virtue of walking our five-fold path is more than a little naive. The Wise would accept this as a fact of life and seek to work within it."

We probably should so we can lock the conversation into Continuity
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

3. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Frowning, “I’m not even sure of that’s possible. Plus, like you said, the power required is more than likely beyond the grasp of anyone in Sacramento. If such power was acquired, who’s to say it won’t cause more harm than good? And even though you’re talking bigger than what happened with me, I kinda want to stay on this path. My head wasn’t in a good space before the change, I was confused and questioning every decision I ever made. In a way, changing Paths set me on the right path so to speak. So maybe not everything that has been changed is a bad thing. But objects lost in time would be something. And putting things back into their place in time I think sounds like a wonderful idea.” But that was her take on it.

Nodding, “Again, I agree. I believe we should have to earn those things. Especially something like access to mana, it’s a precious resource not to be handed out to anyone who shows up. And knowledge should only be shared with those who have shown a maturity and are responsible. Like giving someone a loaded gun without teaching them how to use it. Our knowledge and power isn’t something to take lightly. So I can completely agree with you.” It didn’t damper her view on Sleepers, but she saw the wisdom on his words.

“I don’t think we’re all equal just due to our Awakened state. But at the same time I don’t think I’m better than another because of the level of knowledge I have on Life. Sure, it might make me more powerful, but it doesn’t make me better. I’ve always based my feelings and thoughts on someone based off their character and how they treat those around them.” Yup, if someone was a dick, Faye would call them on it. Ok, probably in private and not at the Circle in front of everyone, cause it made people super defensive. And makes you look like a bigger dick.

Chuckling, “Didn’t see this meeting as going in the direction it has. But I’m not complaining, it’s hard to find others to share views with who debate their own views with respect and like an adult. So thanks for that. You’ve defiantly opened my eyes to some different views on things.” Which was always good, being open minded and all that.

“Would love to sit and talk all night, but it’s probably getting late.” There was a frown, she was really enjoying his company. “But I think we should hangout more, you’re fun to talk with.”

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella grinned, his smile broadening as Faye continued to speak.

He held up the beer.

"Yes. We should definitely do this more often."

Looking around he noticed the time.

"Yes. No rest for the wicked. And I fear if I stay I'll want another drink... which would be bad, I think."

This is a good place to wrap. Campy will make his excuses and leave. Good scene
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread