Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(The Dark) Getting It Together

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

I am following what going on Let me know when you are ready to move forward.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Bea speaks, and Alice gives a stings pulled nod, they really, really didn't. Not with the numbers they have and the terrain that's been described to her.

"Sounds like a plan." Alice giving a jerking nod, "Seeing if we can get into the basement from the dig site...Ale? Any word if Emma's coming?" having someone who could fly in and take a peak would be helpful. "Stumbling around pretending to be kine...I can always take out my folding cane. A helpless, blind human..." her lips twist into a plastic smirk.

Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Emma French

PRE

Emma walked up to the group. She was dressed in a black tank top, black jeans, and black combat boots. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She carried no equipment beyond her phone (on mute) and a small tactical style flashlight.

"Thank you all for waiting, I am sorry if I held you folks up."

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Hugh Everwood

PRE

Jesse's been quiet since he arrived, listening to the others suggestions and whatnot while looking around the place where he stood. Just making sure no one was around to watch them or anything. Never knew who might be hanging around them.

His Beast did more than just look around when he felt the approach of another predator with Emma's arrival, hissing and raising hackles as it wanted to flee, and flee, and flee further away from the Deputy.

"Speak of the devil," Jesse commented when Emma joined them just when Alice mentioned her when the Beast calmed down, he grinned at the Deputy and offered her a nod. He should just drop all pretense and go get himself a cowboy hat again, only he was already attention drawing enough that he didn't need one more thing. It looked way out of place around Sacramento anyway.

Might be something to do when he made a trip to Texas again in a few decades.

"Now that we're complete a party, think checking out the dig site is worth a try before anything else," he chimed in, making a dismissive wave at Alessandra to show he didn't take no offense at her words, "know how to hold myself in a fight, but don't mind any if either of you were to lead any team." Didn't mean he wouldn't take charge if necessary. Did it before, would do it again. "But don't think we should be separating if we can avoid it, like Bea said. Better to keep our strength together."

Jesse glanced over to Alice. "Guess only Alice or I could be going to pretend being Kine if it came down to the front door."

I'm face-palming because I've been neglectful and forgetful with what's going on that I completely forgot doing preparation purchases as well. Jesse is armed with his personality and razor sharp wit. Also, he got a smartphone on silent.

Bea
    Bea

PRE

"Well, we're burning moonlight," Bea said, even though she was more than glad that they'd waited until everyone arrived.

"If you'd like to take the lead, Reeve, I'll make sure to keep an eye on the Seneschal. Can't have our hapless, blind human getting lost, now, can we?
    "
    Bea ("Bee"). Daeva, Carthian Movement. Pres 2 (Unimpressed).

Hugh Everwood

PRE

"Agreed, can't go and waste our time here when we got a place to check out." Especially with the place going to end up deciding whether Alice will be posing as blind kine or not, knocking on the front door.

How likely any Brood thought that to happen was to be seen. Might be easier if he tried his luck in that case but no reason to decide something like that now instead of later.

Given what they were planning to do, might just as likely happen that they ran into Brood at the dig site.

Wasn't going to say that out loud because he wasn't going to take blame for jinxing them any. They all should have considered that possibility when coming here.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

(Activating Resilence)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding to Bea, “Sounds good. And we could try and get Alice or Jesse to act like ghost hunters, the lack of a Beast presence could sell it. We on the other hand, probably can’t. But we’ll work with what we got.” And hope for the best.

She was about to pull her phone out when Emma, and her Beast walked up. Ale’s own Beast took notice and wanted to rip her Cousins arms off, show its dominance. “Speaking of Emma, good to see you. We were just deciding the best plan of action. So far, we’re going in as one unit, looking to check out the basement and dig site first. And I was wondering if you’d be able to take flight and get the general layout? I can go wolf, but figured you’d be a little less noticeable in the air.” She adds with a smirk.

A nod was then offered to Jesse and Bea, “Well, lets do this.” She wanted to thank Bea for keeping an eye on Alice, but there’d be time for that later, Well, if things went well anyways. She then pushes the blood into her body, fortifying for any incoming fight.

Ale activates Resilience -1 Vitae
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(HS(hearing))Vitae 0 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Emma appeared just after Alice asked if she was still coming. It's moments like this that caused Alice to wonder why she hadn't always believed in the Gods she did now.

Alice gives a slow and jerking nod, before the face of the domain changed, it had been the other way around. Nearly everyone could have pretended to be human. Here, now, only two of the five...it just reinforced how different everything was, again.

A hollow sort of chuckle escapes Alice at Bea's words. "I'm not a hapless human. Yet." The scouting will dedicate whether or not she, and Jesse will have to pretend to be kine. But still the Haunt doesn't say, or do anything to dissuade the Daeva and her keeping an eye on her. Alice had none, so borrowing another's might be the only way she'll stay whole and hale.

Well that, and her own damn ears. Keener as they are now that they have to compensate, there was still something Alice could do to make them keener still.

With a voice quieter then what she'd used previous, "Do you want Jesse and me to head to the front door now? Or wait until the scouting's done?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

I'll wait a tad longer before I start narration. I'll give you guys another day, as I think you are almost ready. Then I'll get to it

Emma French

PRE

Emma goes to a dark remote area and silently shifts into a bat. She then flaps her beautiful wings and swoops over the others. Just as it looks like she will tangle in Ale's hair she pulls up and heads to the site for a little look-see.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread