Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
(16WS) Spring

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

"The lady is as kind as she is beautiful," Domino spoke, coming to stand at Seraphina's elbow. "However, the Courts do not thrive upon democracy. If you wish for your ideas to become a reality, you must speak them into creation. Not all are so wise to ask for guidance."

"If it were up to me,"
    Poppy pitched in, "we'd open up a wellness shop! Everyone wants to feel healthy!"

"C-c-c-comedy club,"
    Yvonne giggled.

And Embry, he had disappeared over to the bar to grab a bottle.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Domino guy spoke the truth, but Sera had never been a take charge kinda girl. All her life had been laid out and planned for her, even when she was Taken, every minute was planned out. So maybe it was time for her to step up and plan her own life, help bring a Spring to Sacramento they had never seen.

If it were up to her? A weird way to phrase it.

“A wellness shop is a great idea, and a comedy club would be fun, but do they really encompass us? Sacremnto is currently without a place to realize their desires and to just live life. When one thinks of Spring it’s a the time of a new beginning, a time of things coming back to life to wow the world with their beauty. It should be a place where hope is born. But also functional, you know some place that can be used year round.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes liked this post

"Y'all are crazy," Embry spoke up, coming back over with a bottle in each hand. "Spring's not about hope! Spring is about Desire, baby! We should buy a strip club, or make a modeling agency, or become loan sharks or some shit."

He took a hefty swig from the bottle in his left fist.

"Or maybe just a regular club,"
    he added then, transferring over to the bottle in his right.

"Though it might surprise you to hear it, I do not think he is wrong," Domino added, raising his glass briefly before also taking a sip.

"Well, until one of us has a Crown,"
    Poppy spoke up, "I suppose it doesn't quite matter. Maybe we'll have to have a meeting of the Emerald Court?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Her head turns to Embry as he came back. Two bottles? Well, whatever worked for him she thinks with an amused grin.

“I like the idea of a club. But in a city packed with them, how do you intend to make it stand out?” it was true, Sacramento was filled with clubs of various design. “There are many dance clubs, strip clubs and regular clubs. What would make your club idea pull in crowds?” seemed like a logical question to her.

Smiling to Poppy, “That sounds perfect! I’ll admit though, I’m still fairly new to the city, so I’m not sure where a good place would be. But I’m also willing to make some calls and see what I can come up with.” She offers.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

"We came back from fucking Fairy!" Embry loudly proclaimed, raising one bottle into the air. "We'd have to work to make the club not stand out!"

With that, he took a long swig from the bottle he wasn't hoisting into the air.

Poppy rolled her eyes at the musician's antics, Yvonne giggled, and Domino seemed to consider for a moment, then shrugged and sipped at his wine.

"Well, ideas about a club aside," Poppy replied, "I do think we should have a meeting. Maybe in a month. Or two. Once everyone has had a chance to settle in. For tonight, though, I think I've had about all the exposure to Embry that I can handle. But we'll talk soon, Seraphina. I promise."

7. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread