Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(16WS) Spring

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Seraphina approaches a group of four Spring courtiers, her cheerful greeting met with mocking laughter. A woman with black spotted tawny fur, rounded ears atop her head, and large, canine fangs almost doubled over from laughter, pointing at the Nix as she struggled for breath, though the other Emerald Courtiers seemed completely oblivious to the mad laughter.

"Hello," a bright, tinkling voice replied, though it took Seraphina a moment to realize exactly who was speaking. It was a short woman with stiches and scars running all over her skin, with impossibly large, entirely black eyes, and a metal surgical implanted over her mouth.

"I'm Poppy," the scarred changeling said, the metal mask moving slightly with each word. "The hysterical one is Yvonne, and the two arguing about guitars are Embry and Tobias."

A helpful gesture with a long fingered hand indicated which was which. Embry was a tall, androgenous rock god, with golden skin, leather, and vines like fishnets highlighting his muscles. Tobias, on the other hand, was dressed in a dark slacks and a vest, and a shirt spun from silver. A domino mask hid his eyes, yet a sharp toothed smile gave away his fae nature.

2. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Well, she hadn’t heard mocking laughter in a long time. And wasn’t used to being greeted with it, but she supposed it could from her endurance. So she tries to brush it aside, but it wasn’t easy.

It was always fascinating to her how being Taken affected each Lost. There hardly seemed to be any two alike, each with their own unique quirks and traits.

Jeweled eyes look over the group as Poppy speaks up and introduces the others. Her own eyes a stark contrast to Poppy’s own black. It was comforting to be surrounded by those of your Court, and not something she had felt in a few years. But it was also a little nerve wracking too.

“Hi Poppy!” she replies, sapphires shifting to the others, each offered a smile and a greeting. “Welcome, it’s my first time here at the Blue Note, but the warm drinks are wonderful! Can I interests any of you in a glass?” her glass held up. “So what brings you all to Sacramento?” seemed like a good safe place to start.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes liked this post

"Acoustic is never going to sound better than anything played on an axe, so shut it, Tobias, we have company," Embry demanded, turning away from the man in the domino mask.

"Yeah, I'll take a drink!" he declared, grinning at Seraphina, striking an elegant pose against a table as he did so, his top riding up to reveal a larger slice of his golden, toned abdomen.

"Agave tequila, if you have it. Otherwise, I'll do rum. Gotta have something with spice, you know?"

"And I'm in the mood for a riesling," the domino masked Tobias added, stepping forward. "But first, allow me to say, it is a pleasure to meet you," he added, taking Seraphina's hand and bowing over it, just shy of giving a light kiss.

"Nonsense!" Poppy declared. "We'll all have hot choc-o-late."

Yvonne started giggling madly at that, putting one hand on Poppy's shoulder for support as she laughed.

Poppy's black eyes stared intently at Seraphina, and though there was nothing but jovial enthusiasm in the young woman's voice, her eyes bored cruelly into Seraphina. Whereas Embry's gaze seemed more intent on peering just beneath the Nix's clothing, the woman with the metal surgical mask seemed to look deeper, as though her gaze could pierce flesh and get at the nice, juicy organs hidden beneath it.

"As for what brought us here,"
    the Domino masked man answered, straightening with a sharp toothed grin, "that is a long story. Perhaps longer than the coronation will last this evening. But, I do believe it would be safe to say that we were all looking for a change."

6. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Ah, so seems the topic was music, or something to do with music. She didn’t know a lot about instruments, well, other than her own voice, so she kept her mouth shut on whatever they were talking about.

Oh, she knew about alcohol, but didn’t drink it. At least, not anymore. The eyes take in the offered sight, before making eye contact.

“Well,” started the angelic voice, “I’m fairly certain the bar is fully stocked, if Agave tequila is what you desire, I’m sure they have it. Though I find rum does go with more drinks, and is a little smoother.” Well, if it was the right kind of rum anyways.

“Oh, a pleasure to meet you as well.” Replies the Nix with a shy smile. Always nice to see gentlemen still existed today. “Riesling, got it.”

Playing waitress wasn’t her thing unless she was getting paid, but she figured being nice went a long way to new faces.

A surprised look went to Poppy and her declaration, “I can honestly say it is heavenly hot chocolate.” But she wasn’t sure if Poppy was in charge of the others and what they drank. “I can bring a little of everything over, that way you can all drink what you wish, or add something to the hot chocolate.” Seemed like a nice compromise, least in her head.

And then there was Yvonne, and that giggle.

And that look from Poppy. She wasn’t sure if it was the vast depth to the black of her eyes or not, but it made her a little unsure and uncomfortable. But it wasn’t her place to judge new Lost based off their appearance, which was just rude beyond words. It had to be the lack of other color that was throwing her off.

The other look? That was one she was used to, having men, and women looking at her body and what it might look like without clothes. A hand absently went to rest on her hip.

Eyes look over to the masked man, “Ah, well a little change is always good. And new faces are always welcome! Perhaps there’ll be time another night for the story. If you’ll excuse me for a second, I’ll grab those drinks.” And in a flourish she spins and heads to the bar. Relating what the others had wanted, and thanks to side jobs waitressing, managed to bring a tray back with the tequila, rum, hot chocolate, and Riesling.

With a wide smile, “Voilŕ! We have what was asked for, so please, enjoy!” and she picks up her hot chocolate.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

"Badass," Embry declared, reaching for both the tequila and the rum.

"My thanks, fair lady," the Domino masked man added, gracefully taking the Riesling and delicately sampling its bouquet.

"You shouldn't have given them alcohol," Poppy added in a a mock stage whisper, a hand poised to 'block' the words on one side of the metal mask, "but if there's anything that can fortify us, it's chocolate."

The wizened's ominous black eyes crinkled in amusement, and she accepted a cup of hot chocolate, a plethora of old surgical scars visible across her hand.

And then, a spotted, fur covered hand reached out to snatch another steaming cup from the tray.

"Th-thank you,"
    Yvonne managed in between giggles.

"Are you--are you practicing to become a waitress here?" the hyena woman continued, managing to stifle the laughter down to mere snickering. "I mean, isn't the atmosphere a little too," snerk "cold?"

10. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A hand quickly covers her mouth in mock surprise, before lowered to reveal a grin to Poppy, “It’s a Coronation, a night to celebrate, and having more Spring here!” Her eyes lighting up. “Plus, one can’t hurt, right?” she asks in a joking manner. “And I completely agree, there isn’t much chocolate cannot do!” chocolate was awesome, and heated just made it better.

Looking to Yvonne, “You are more than welcome!”

She smiles and there was a shake of her head, “Nah, I’m currently looking to upgrade my job status and sing here. Though I do currently waitress, and it's ok, but up on stage, singing, is where I’d prefer to be.” The tips were good waitressing, but it wasn’t her. She then shrugs, “I don’t think it’s that bad, bet it beats the heat come summer. Plus, those stage lights warm you right up.” She adds with a wink.

A sip was taken from her cup, “Have you had a chance to settle in to the city yet?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

"Wait, wait, wait," Embry spoke up, loudly bowling his way back into the conversation.

"You sing?" he asked, looking Seraphina up and down once again, though there was an almost professional quality to his gaze this time.

"Babe, if that's true, then I have a hell of a proposition for you. See, I dumped my band back in San Francisco. Losers were going nowhere. But me, I'm about to hit it big. Like, I've already got a deal on the hook, you know what I mean? You do back up for me, and you'll get fuckin' paid. I mean, as long as you got the pipes,"
    he finished with a lazy shrug.

"I would heartily encourage the charming lady to ignore such boisterous propositions," the Domino masked man chimed in, his cultured voice mellow and soothing, despite the look he shot at Embry.

Poppy, for her part, just sipped her hot chocolate (which, somehow, found its way beneath her mask) and rolled her eyes, clearly used to this sort of squabbling.

And Yvonne, amid quiet giggles, just nodded, though it was unclear which side, exactly, she was truly supporting.

13. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Embry kinda took Sera by surprise with his loud words, and she blinks a few times before replying.

“Do I sing?" she then laughs, it had a musical quality to it. “Sweetie, you haven’t heard anyone sing until you’ve heard me. And it would depend on what type of music, I don’t really have the voice for heavy type music.” And rather he had a deal on the hook remained to be seen. “We can talk, but I don’t usually do well as backup, I’m used to being center stage.” She adds with a smirk.

Looking to Domino man, she shrugs, “Well, if he can produce proof of having a deal in the works, and our voices mesh well, it’s certainly something to look into. And if he can share the spotlight.” Was that a hint of teasing in her voice? “But I wouldn’t worry too much about it.” Contracts were hindering, and would probably limit or make it impossible for her to sing without someone’s permission. Not something she wanted to be held back by anymore.

Her eyes see L’aire, and the other Lost seeming to offer their Oaths to her. Guess it was time.

A charming smile was offered to her fellow Spring, “Seems the time to swear my Oath is here. If you’ll please excuse me.” And unless stopped, she will make her way to L’aire, and patiently wait her turn.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Everyone goes to take the pledge, hurray!

After coming back from the pledge, Poppy was the first to speak up again.

"So, singing and deals aside, which is your funeral, by the way, what's Spring like in Sacramento? Is there a legacy? Are we rebuilding everything? Do you have any ideas?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

It felt good to finally be part of something. Traveling was great, but settling in a Freehold with so much possibility was much better.

She chuckles at Poppy before quickly stopping and frowning,

“Well, to be honest with you, I have no idea. I only arrived in the city a couple weeks ago, and until tonight, was the only Spring. So we’re rebuilding everything! And I actually think that’s a good thing, we can build it into something amazing, and show the city just how kick ass Spring is!” there was excitement in her tone. “I gathered from my first sit down that a lot of Lost decided to leave, which left gaps into the Seasons. Haven’t really heard much about any legacies or anything. It sucks, but gives us a lot of possibilities to see our Season flourish how it should. And I do have ideas! But I’d also prefer all the Spring here share their ideas and we kinda go from there.” She wasn’t really sure she was Queen material, it had been something she had never really thought about.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread