Ended
Watch

Hollow Maintenance

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan late arrival meant she...didn't hear most of the discussion. Just the end parts. "Big...hole? Uh...I hath Contracts of Den if that aids with aught ye twas discussing, heh. Figure aught like creepy fetishes t'would do more to scare out away...oh, art we doing the trap pit thingie?"

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Creepy fetishes? Better not to dwell on it. "A trap pit wouldn't be a bad idea, but I was just thinking that we need something to build this embankment with. Dirt's kinda everywhere around here."

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"I'm not sure about pit traps and the like. It would kinda hint that someone has a Hollow hereabouts. But... maybe you're right about the log and stuff, too. We want our place to disappear into the background, right? So how about we focus on an embankment and just hide our Hollow behind it. In plain sight, like?"

Green's big head bobbed and he bought up a chunky hand to run under his chin.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan looked back and forth between Nathan and Green. She was getting confused, "So...no pit trap," she scratched the side of her chin, leaving a red streak. She finally noticed. "Oops," she took off the gloves. She tried to wipe off the blood on her chin but it didn't work too well.

"Uh, heh, well I can digs lots with Blessing of the Borrow, so there tis dirt...lo' if ye nary wants a pit from excavating I...could...try for a trench? Trough? Erm...heh, nary ken the word for a mini valley, heh. So...do ye doods ken what shape I should dig in?" Morgan was still looking back and forth between the two men. Wide eyes showed off her confusion with ease.

The Beast may have a great mind for finding hiding spots, but not for making them.

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He liked Green's idea. "Yeah, maybe we can make it look sorta like a hill. No one would look at it twice, and there'll be no reason for them to make the climb and find out what's behind it." He thought a while on Morgan's question. "The digging... If anyone does make it past the hill, a trap might not be a bad idea. I reckon they won't see it til it's too late. So yeah. Maybe Morgan can get started on that while we put up this embankment?" the last part was addressed to Green.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The mountain thought for a moment, sucking on his teeth.

"Well. We can try it. If it doesn't work out we can change it later. Lets get to work, I guess..."

I think this a good spot to wrap. What do you guys think?

7. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

(Blessing of the Burrow)Glamour 2 Spent
    PRE

Morgan's confused expression didn't leave, but she did nod her head, "Verily," then interlaced her claws, palms faced away from her, then pushed them until they popped.

"Guide me and I shalt do it folks, heh," she triggered her contract and started digging.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-02-05 09:16:14 Morgan Bellanar rolls 6 to Blessing of the Burrow (10 Again) 4, 6, 5, 9, 2, 9 2 successes

sure, good scene

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

He grinned. "Off to work we go."

I'll be looking forward to the next one

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread