(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice dials a new and unfamiliar number, waits for the tone to change before she begins speaking.

"Miss Naetesh? It's Alice Hart. I was wondering - schedule willing - if we could have that get together?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani answers with her usual abrupt "Naetesh."

She listens to the voice on the other end and pulls the phone away from her ear to look at it. Yes, this is the Seneschaul and yes she wants to get together.

Her first thought is 'What the hell did I do?' But running over the last few nights in her mind she couldn't remember having done anything wrong. Maybe the woman really did just want to talk. Besides, one did not say No to the Seneschaul.

"Of course Miss Hart. I would love to see you. I believe my schedule would be more permitting then yours. When would be good for you?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Wonderful." Alice pauses her schedule? ...oh right. The things that slip your mind. "I have a few hours fee tonight, if that isn't to...abrupt?"

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I am sure I can make room for you this evening." There is a hint of humor in her voice as she says this, mainly because it's not like she had anything to do to begin with. "Where would you like me to meet you?"
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice really felt like saying 'awesome', "Wonderful." she says instead. "That depends. If you want to speak freely, we'd need a place where we can do so. And this isn't anything other then me trying to get to know a returnee, so I don't know if my office would be appropriate." there's a pause, "If not, there's always a bar, coffee shop, a park, or...we could go for a walk." the last suggestion is colored with a shallow hint of humor.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani laughs at this. The Seneschaul's office would most likely be best. It is much easier to know and understand someone if they do not have to guard every other word that comes out of their mouths. "No, Ma'am. You're office would probably be the most comfortable place right now. My place has.......people. I can be there in about half an hour?"
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Ma'am? That's just...weird. "If you think my office'll be best, then I'll do my best to tidy up a little." it's said with the same shallow hint of humor. "I'll see you then,"

I can get the scene open in a bit

Closed Thread