Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
(Witch House) Recurring Dreams

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 13 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a chuckle, “Very stealthy ninja carpenters. Wonder if they charge extra for that?” that was her attempt at a joke and trying to lighten the mood.

“I’d rather not have bugs lose in the house. They kinda creep me out too, and like you said, we would all have to leave.”
    Which was inconvenient, though this wasn’t much better.

It was good idea, have the Elemental kick the guy out, “That could work. But like you said, if this guy is the cause, we need to figure out how he is the cause and how to fix it.” At the mention of Them being involved, “Urgh, I really hope They aren’t involved, cause that just ups the difficulty factor.” And it would be a bitch to take Them out of the picture. “Well, if people want to walk his dreams, we need to get him to sleep, and it doesn’t sound like it’s been very easy for him. We could drug him, I’ve never walked in another dreams, but something tells me you want them out for a couple hours or longer. So do we present Mhairi with our ideas? Or get up on the roof and poke at that weird window?” eyes move back to the window. “Cause I’m kinda curious about what’s on the other side.” If they didn’t notice it from the inside, what would peeking in show them?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Erich Zahn stops his pacing again.

"Uh. Yeah... OK. I can do that. I can do that. And after - yeah - that meditation sounds good. Tried some earlier this year when classes started. For memory and stuff. It really worked."

The student lurched away with a speed borne of hopeful desperation. He returned a short while later with some ratty paperwork and his phone, which he handed over to Alex.

"Here is what I have. Never had to use the P.O. Box before. Maybe we could try that?" Erich Zahn is already looking hopefully at Mhairi and her offer of meditation. "Do you think it will work?"

Alex Swami M quickly discovers that Erich Zahn's phone (a Plum Actifone 7) cannot reach "Betony Rue" either but it can connect to the net using its Yahoo app. Zahn's P.O. box address is pure jibberish - it doesn't look like a zip code in the slightest.

@Orianna Origins let me know if you wish to do anything like exploring or climbing up to the roof. I don't mind if you guys continue to chat and plan either

4. Likes , Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan shrugged, "Droughts I ken art heh for the opposite. Mostly caffeine. Lo I hath walked a norman's dream. Once," she grimaced, "and she twas plagued by one of Them." which turned to a feral grin, "we kicked heh his ass on the first try, heh heh. Nary the second, but still the first, heh."

She looked back to the house, "Speaking of machinations a'fore the norman...troublesome. Texting mayhaps? I," she grimaced and shook her head. Then gave it a wack on the side, "quit it. Ahem, I nary object to checking the roof. Yet if ye wish to join...well I think," she looked back towards the tool shed, "There tis a fold out," she pantomimed the action with her claws, "ladder within there," she pointed at the shed/Autumn Commons entrance.

After a moment she started to shake her head in the negative, "Oh, heh, nary the scary club room. The shed. Wait, tis both, nay! The, uh, tool shed in its norman form heh nary as the club house form..." she growled in frustration, "tis too early for club speak. Yet we must due to the crazy norman...ssssso text tell Mhairi and seek a ladder?"

She looked to Sera curiously to see what she thought of the "plan."

Cool. Don't know if Sera has any skill with climbing so searching the shed for a ladder is probably safer if they are both going up.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Her eyes were still on that weird window, her curiosity growing with each passing moment.

"Texting? Oh, yeah, good idea. I can send her a quick text telling her our idea for the human and that we're going up on the roof. Cause yeah, strange window means I want the others to know where we are going in case. Can't be too careful right?" strange window could lead to an even stranger area, and best to have the other Lost know where they were.

"Defiantly going to need a ladder, I'm kinda athletic, like for fighting, but not for climbing. Best to use the ladder and not chance falling. That would put a damper on our adventure." adventure...right...lol!

So Sera will go to the shed Morgan pointed out and look for a ladder. On her way to the shed, she will send a text to Mhairi Ankaa

'We think helping the guy sleep and checking into his hopes and dreams would be a good idea. In the meantime, we found a window that doesn't belong and are going on the roof to check it out.'

@Yumyumcrow I can roll to search if you like

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Orianna Seraphina Origins @Morgan

You may try Dexterity + Investigation if you like.

9. Likes Origins liked this post

Alex Rivers

Alex has never heard of a 'Plum Actifone 7.' He studies the case and the screen wallpaper, trying to see if it was made by any manufacturer and supported by any provider that he's heard of. Once he's finished, he passes it across the table to Mhairi... "Cool phone. Have you ever seen one like it?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Heh heh falling can be an adventure, lo the pain tis nary worth the excitement. We shalt check the shed." And Morgan walks over to do just that. She almost feeds Glamour into it out of habit but stops herself. She just opens the door and starts looking around. It'd probably have been easier if she'd had a flashlight.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-25 23:00:56 Morgan Bellanar rolls 7 to Dex + Investigation to sweep the shed (10 Again) 2, 2, 6, 2, 3, 8, 7 1 success

Or had visited the shed on a regular basis.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

The speed Erich Zahn could move at was startling, seeing as the man admitted that he hadn't slept in days, she thought he'd be a little...bumbling.

"No..." answers Alex, thinking that it might just be something that might not work or exist in their normal(ish) word away from Erich Zahn and his work. Thinking of the man and his apparent hair trigger, Mhairi adds, "But I'm not all that tech savvy, I only got a smartphone last year...before that I didn't even own a cell!" which was true. It took her a while after getting Home to get used to the supercomputers in everyone's pockets.

"We could try it. But here, how about we head to the living room. Meditation'll work better out of the kitchen." Her phone chirps and Mhairi glances at the message.

Already on it.
    Mhairi fires off first.
    I might have an idea about the window stay safe checking it out and listen to morgan up there
    Mhairi slowly tapped out next, slowly because she honestly wasn't used to the screen and because of her always dripping fingers. It made things like cooking or texting a little difficult.

"That was a friend." she told Erich Zahn as she puts the phone away, "Recently moved to town wanted to tell me about something she'd seen." again, all true.

Mhairi slowly, but steadily makes her way to the living room making sure Erich Zahn followed her. "Find a comfortable place." once he finds a spot, Mhairi finds one opposite to him. "Okay...now we're going to breathe. Take a breath and...hold...two...three... exhale...two...three... in...two...three... out...two..." Mhairi begins trying to help him relax, they needed to make him relaxed enough to nod off into dreamland.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

13. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Ouch!!!Dramatic Failure!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-26 17:35:26 Seraphina rolls 1 to Ladder?(dex3+invstigation)-3 Unskilled (10 Again, Chance) 1 Dramatic Failure!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

15. Likes Origins liked this post

Alex Rivers

Once Alex sees that Mhairi has Erich somewhat under control, he does some checking on his own phone.

"I may have some leads on the history of the house and Betony Rue, but I'll have to go to the city records office to work on it. Not all of what we need is digitized yet."

He texts the two others who are busy outside to let them know and then heads for the bus stop...

Alex is leaving the thread and (at least for the moment) the game. Thanks for the good times, all.

17. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 12 of 13 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread